Magaluf Takeover Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Magaluf Takeover

02071121101

info@magaluftakeover.co.uk

56 Wood Lane

How would you rate Magaluf Takeover?

54 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Magaluf Takeover in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Be careful, all these "great rewives" are fake. Ppl from these agency are white tham.. They just take money for nothing.. You better go by yourself,case they won't help you for jobs."
"Great holiday, thanks to Luke for being a great rep!"
"Booked to stay in the main BCM hotel, were moved involuntarily to another site - which worked out more than £100 cheaper than what we had already paid for the holiday. Told us the hotel was over booked - yet they were still offering the exact same dates/times/hotels package holiday on their website. Impossible to get hold off and worst customer service I've ever experienced! Once we arrived we had to go to another hotel to collect wristbands and were told the reps would be round to see us once a day. We didn't see the reps once apart from events they had organised - which were atrocious anyway. The full moon party was just enterance to a bar and drunken reps doing face paints. No activities, no nothing. Horrendous company - would rate 0 stars. Do not book with this company."
"Absolute disgrace of a company! Booked as a group of 3 girls in January going for a week, B+B at the BCM. 3 weeks before we were due to fly we received an email with the laughable subject title of 'small change' in which they told us they'd majorly overbooked the hotel and had transferred us to the Don Juan (going from a 4 star to a 2 according to trip advisor). Obviously we were unhappy with this so tried to contact the company and they make it impossible to have any correspondence with them, if you ring they refuse to talk and say all contact must be via email (which they take days to reply to). Leah who seems to be a senior member of the team was useless offering no suitable alternatives and luckily as so many other people were in our situation, a group advised us that we talk to another senior member of the team and email him directly, Aden. He did come up with viable options, unfortunately we had to pay more to then stay in the Sol House room only with no self catering equipment. We agreed we would receive a free MCP pass to compensate for the trouble, something which the reps had no idea about once we arrived. Overall the reps were clueless about the whole situation and not particularly warm and friendly. Had an amazing holiday however would never book with Magaluf takeover ever again, people staying in the same hotel with the same flights and transfers paid £300 compared to the extortionate £700 each Magaluf Takeover ended up costing."
Coral Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Unreal holiday experience! Cannot thank the team enough for giving me one of the best weeks of my life. The booking process was so simple, the hotel was great and the team in resort were next level! Big up the Takeover Team - see you next year! x"
Tracey Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Amazing holiday! Best holiday of my life!"
Jake Hickinbottom
Verified Buyer
"Best holiday of my life! Definitely going to be coming back!"
Lauren Bookers
Verified Buyer
"The Takeover week is amazing!! Best week of my life!!"
Sharon Wyatt
Verified Buyer
"Best holiday every! The reps are amazing, the itinerary is amazing!"
Ally Cross
Verified Buyer
"Awesome trip! Although still recovering! Can't wait for next year!"
Mark Sutton
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish my experience with Mainstage Travel and Magaluf Takeover was perfect. The UK office was great in helping with our needs - we had a large group and lots of different requests but everything was sorted for us in good time! The hotel was great, good rooms and a close to the bars. We got lots of club tickets and entries included in our package which made it even better value for money. The reps we had in the hotel were perfect too - really lovely! Shout to Renoire for being a top host for a rowdy group of lads! Cannot fault Magaluf Takeover at all - we have just booked to go to Napa next year with the same company! Essex Boys"
Finlay Lolis
Verified Buyer
"We have had the most amazing holiday ever!"
Daniel Forster
Verified Buyer
"Bed decision of my life to book with Magaluf Takeover. The reps are amazing and the itinerary is amazing"
Martin Morris
Verified Buyer
"The best holiday I've ever had in my life! The itinerary is so well thought out"
Paul Allen
Verified Buyer
"Best holiday away, ever! The reps are amazing, the events are amazing and the itinerary is so good!"
Rose Woods
Verified Buyer
"Best holiday of my life! Niamh, Shanice and Renoir are amazing!"
"Best holiday I've ever had!"
Erica Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Great holiday - perfect week away. reps are amazing"
Courtney Todd
Verified Buyer
"Reps were amazing, Itinerary amazing! Never a dull moment, it was a great week and I'd deffo be booking again!! Shanice, Renoire and Niamh are awesome, they made sure this was the best week of my life!"
Becky Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Great week with Takeover! The reps are amazing, the strip is amazing and the events are amazing!"
Magaluf Takeover is rated 4.65 based on 54 reviews