Mail Order Art Reviews

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy

"Excellent service and delighted with my purchase"
"Hello beautiful picture, looks absolutely beautiful. Arrive safely. Thank you."
"Excellent follow up to questions and quality product but would have liked more choices of Janice Magloine pictures."
"My prints arrived very well packed and in pristine condition. The website is easy to use and would recommend this company."
"My parcel arrived very well wrapped could not get damaged loved my new artwork will We do order more art work thaksx"
"Arrived on time well packed and in perfect order they are lovely"
"Lovely picture and very good response from company on contacting re delivery date. Very well packaged."
"in short my wife thinks it is Fantastic thank you. ( Clive Woods.)( Nottingham.)"
"Beautiful picture surrounded by a lovely frame. Arrived quickly and very well packed. Thank you"
"We are delighted with our canvas art which was delivered on Friday, It is everything we hoped it would be in quality and finish. Also we were very impressed with the professional way it was packed and pleased that we were contacted in person to inform us of the day of delivery and that it arrived as informed. We would definitely order from your company again and would recommend you highly. Thank you J W."
"Simply very good."
"Service was good on order by phone,and when my art arrived broken very helpful in collecting broken art and replacing new one Delivery man could not of been more helpful. 10 out of ten"
"First class service from start to finish"
"Arrived on time, very well packed and we are delighted with the picture looks lovely in the lounge."
"Print was excellent arrived in perfect condition"
"Item delivered as specified. Packaging excellent."
"Competitively priced art, I was kept informed as to shipment status and the shipment was very securely packed to avoid damage during delivery. 0"
"Delivery made and very pleased with packaging of canvas posters to prevent any carrier damage. Good quality canvas."
". Adds the finishing touch to my lounge . Lovely frame & the picture is stunning on the wall. I’m so delighted."
"Prompt delivery and very well packed"
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 375 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access