Mail Order Art Reviews

Read Mail Order Art Reviews

enquiries@mailorderart.co.uk

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy
Waited a few weeks for the Pictures but they were worth the wait.
Very happy with my art work . I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery by e-mail and the 2 pictures arrived well packaged and protected with bubble wrap against knocks. I will definitely use this web site again.
Love my picture!! It was well packaged and arrived exactly when you said it would. I would definitely shop with again. Many thanks ❤️
Excellent service I like how they kept me informed and delivery and packaging was excellent.
Lovely picture & good customer service. Just placed order for 2 more pictures
Pictures arrived ahead of time and in perfect condition
I was so pleased with the service given and whole process that I placed a further order which was dealt with in the same easy efficient way. Couldn't be more pleased with the product and excellent customer service
We looked at the picture in a catalogue while shopping. Really pleased to find it online at a better price and found the ordering and delivery to our home excellent. Very well packed and delighted to have it hanging on our wall.
Very professional and efficient service from ordering to delivery. Delighted with purchase.
Much quicker delivery than initially quoted, so really happy about that. Great quality item and very well packed.
Excellent service and delighted with my purchase
Hello beautiful picture, looks absolutely beautiful. Arrive safely. Thank you.
Excellent follow up to questions and quality product but would have liked more choices of Janice Magloine pictures.
My prints arrived very well packed and in pristine condition. The website is easy to use and would recommend this company.
My parcel arrived very well wrapped could not get damaged loved my new artwork will We do order more art work thaksx
Arrived on time well packed and in perfect order they are lovely
Lovely picture and very good response from company on contacting re delivery date. Very well packaged.
in short my wife thinks it is Fantastic thank you. ( Clive Woods.)( Nottingham.)
Beautiful picture surrounded by a lovely frame. Arrived quickly and very well packed. Thank you
We are delighted with our canvas art which was delivered on Friday, It is everything we hoped it would be in quality and finish. Also we were very impressed with the professional way it was packed and pleased that we were contacted in person to inform us of the day of delivery and that it arrived as informed. We would definitely order from your company again and would recommend you highly. Thank you J W.
Mail Order Art is rated 4.55 based on 385 reviews