Mail Order Art Reviews

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy

"Very happy with my purchase. It was well wrapped and arrived in perfect order. Only downside was the wait but it did arrive within the timeframe set out."
"The website did not show delivery times, but picture arrived safely a week after ordering. Informed by text all the way. Excessive packaging!"
"Love my pictures, just waited a while for delivery"
"The picture is beautiful."
"You delivered our picture in plenty of protective packaging so it arrived in perfect condition. Delivered in less time than you said."
"My order arrived well packaged and although I originally received an email which said it would be 4 to 5 weeks before delivery and was just getting around to cancelling my order because of the delay ...when it arrived within a couple of days ?"
"Very happy with the quality of the prints purchased. Was kept informed of delivery information. Arrived in good condition"
"Easy website to order from and the paintings came well wrapped and were delivered on time. Would have given a 5 but my order turned out to be a special order so took 2 weeks not 24 hours. However originally had been 4 weeks, so better than originally thought. Thank you"
"Very pleased with the service and product. The delivery was a long time (approx. 8 weeks), but I was made aware of this right from the start, as the picture was out of stock at the time of ordering. I was given the option of cancelling, but didn't. I would use them again."
"Very happy with it,thank you"
"Products priced competitively - and very well packaged for delivery"
"Very happy with the product but it took a while to arrive"
"We are very pleased with the print we purchased. We were kept well informed regarding the state of our order and it arrived exactly at the beginning of the 1 hour delivery window. The only issue we had was we expected Mail Order Art to have the picture in stock and not have to order it in. At first we were told it could take 3-4 weeks to be received - in the end it was only 14 (which included the festive break) so it was not too bad."
"Good service. Emails letting us know the status of our order. However we were disappointed that the paintings were much darker than they appeared on the website"
"I was informed that my order would arrive in 4 weeks and in fact it arrived in 3. I had plenty of updates about its progress. I bought a large picture and it was very well wrapped and protected."
"Pleased with the paintings that arrived within the promised time frame. Only disappointment was slight damage to one of the frames"
"Good delivery all in okay and pleased with service"
"Good communication and picture arrived well wrapped and undamaged, was surprised that the charge came through from Athomefurnishings and not Artko! A bit confusing."
"Great art at great prices, but in this day and age you should improve the service by delivering the goods quicker. Time delay is the only draw back here. Regards"
"order took a few weeks to arrive after purchase but at least it did arrive"
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 366 reviews