Mail Order Art Reviews

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy

"After waiting for stock to be available, for 5 weeks, when the framed pictures were delivered the glass was totally broken on both of them. Not slight damage but totally shattered. They have to be reordered again so another wait, this time we'll pick up from the shop to check them over and not risk the delivery. I understand this is not your fault but the courier company but it is disappointing after a long wait."
"They advertised something they didn't have. They told me it was out of stock and would be some weeks before they could ship it. But why have it listed if you cannot supply it from stock? I could offer anything in the world for sale and then say to my customers, "Oh, I'll get it in for you in a few weeks time...""
"I ordered and paid for my picture as a gift for my mother. It was only after paying that I was advised that delivery time was 4 weeks. 4 weeks later and I am still waiting for my picture. I have had no correspondence from the company either. Not a very good "customer" experience."
"Product good but service less than I would expect for the amount paid. I would not recommend this company for their customer services."
"still awaiting delivery after more than three weeks with no information in between to keep me updated without phone calls from me now waitng in anticipation . two days later at last pictures have arrived more than four weeks after order delighted with them."
"on receipt, two of the three pictures had been packed face to face and not back to back. As a result they had stuck together and their surfaces were slightly damaged on separation. Not a satisfactory outcome. P Howell"
"It's now January 6th and I'm still waiting delivery of my prints, which I paid for at the beginning of December !"
"I was not told it would take 4 weeks, it then took 5 weeks, I was not given a delivery date. When the picture arrived it was in good condition & very well packed. If the customer is informed of the time it will take before ordering it would help people decide to order or not."
"Sadly one of the pictures we ordered was delivered damaged and we are now going to have to wait several weeks for a replacement. It is slightly disappointing that time of delivery is quite a long period after order and payment is made."
"You have asked me to review an item, for which I have still not received . My credit card has been charged and paid for and yet still no art work! When I ordered the item on line it said it was in stock, it was after I had paid for it that I received an email a week later to say they were experiencing some problems with supplier and would be with me in 4 weeks. I can accept that but that time has now passed and no further updates on when I may actually receive the item which us already bought and paid for and was stated to be in stock!"
"Hello Natalie, I have written previously about my discontent with which the speed of my payment was taken from my account. I now write to inquire why have paid £4.99 to have my order deliver to a residence over 50 metres away from my address. It is only through the kindness and honesty of the occupier that I received my order at all. Surely they cannot charge you for this delivery, nor you me Dealing with your company, I must say, has not been a good experience for me and as it stands at the moment I can think of no reason to repeat it. Regards John Walker Attached: Address label image -----Original Message----- From: Mail Order Art Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:56 AM To: w975@btinternet.com Subject: RE: Your order Good Afternoon My apologies for the delay of your order WEB 991. The supplier Artko has been having a few staffing issues and the deliveries are taking longer than usual. All Of our order are now going through the rep and should be to us a lot quicker. Are you prepared to wait until early next week for me to find a delivery date from her. The way in which the website works is that the money is taken at time of purchase rather than at time of dispatch. We can refund the money until the item is ready for dispatch if that is what you wish. Kind Regards Natalie Mail Order Art"
Good Afternoon
At the time of ordering I was made aware that you were not very happy that the money was taken at the time of purchase, however I did offer you a refund at the time until your order arrived.
The postage was charged by ourselves as the purchase was under £100 and this is what we charge for all customers.
Regards
Natalie
"Order placed, did not say out of stock until I had ordered/paid. Delivery was approximately was one month. Notified of delivery day before, telephoned to try and track order because I had a business appointment, unable to track or contact transport contractors. Amazed that an on-line supplier of art (goods that cannot be left outside) do not operate a better transport system. Would have purchased similar art work in the future but because of my poor experience now will not."
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 375 reviews