Mail Order Art Reviews

Read Mail Order Art Reviews

enquiries@mailorderart.co.uk

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordered a picture in November
Still not received
Had an e mail yesterday saying that they will receive it on Friday and then it will be dispatched to us
Disgraceful service
Would have rated them as NO stars if it was possible
I PURCHASED TWO PICTURES FROM YOU IN OCTOBER WHICH STATED DELIVERED IN FOUR WEEKS, 8 WEEKS LATER I WAS STILL WAITING IN THIS TIME NOBODY HAD CONTACTED ME TO INFORM ME WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH MY ORDER, NOBODY SEEMED TO KNOW ANYTHING, MY PACKEAGES ARRIVED A FEW DAYS BEFORE XMAS 1 DAMAGED SO HAD TO BE SENT BACK. not A GOOD EXPERIENCE AND I CERTAINLY WONT BE PURCHASING FROM YOU AGAIN.
Ordering was easy, but I was not given any idea how long I would have to wait for delivery. I had to wait a few weeks and it was a birthday present for my daughter. It did not arrive on time.
You have had our money for 7 weeks and yet we are still yet to recieve the order.

If it does not arrive today (21/09/2015) then we would like our money refunded immediately.
The order took six weeks to arrive and yet the money was taken immediately!
Our picture was out of stock so waited a month for it which was fine, but it arrived completely smashed. It had very little protection considering its size, weight and amount of glass. We are being sent a replacement, but it will be another month and we are expected to keep the broken one until the new one arrives to take it back rather than just send photos. It's huge and completely in the way not to mention dangerous for us to pack it all up again with all the broken glass as we are allowed to get rid of it.
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 393 reviews