Mail Order Art Reviews

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy

"Good prices and quick delivery"
"They had the exact print I wanted, was delivered in less than the 28 days allowed, with updates on delivery including a 1 hour time slot. Very well packaged. Very pleased with the print"
"Really happy with the picture. Well package Thank you"
"Very happy with the product but it took a while to arrive"
"Delighted with communication and good value. Prints were first class. Many thanks"
"We are very pleased with the print we purchased. We were kept well informed regarding the state of our order and it arrived exactly at the beginning of the 1 hour delivery window. The only issue we had was we expected Mail Order Art to have the picture in stock and not have to order it in. At first we were told it could take 3-4 weeks to be received - in the end it was only 14 (which included the festive break) so it was not too bad."
"Good communication and delivery well co-ordinated."
"They were very efficient and helpful as my particular had to be ordered individually."
"Product and customer service very good, well packaged, but delivery slower than expected (4 weeks) Whilst I can't fault the product, and customer service couldn't have been more helpful when I 'phoned chasing the order, I feel that 4 weeks to deliver a straight forward order was a little long winded."
"Came well packaged, exactly what I wanted :)"
"Very happy with my purchase the pictures look lovely on my wall. They came a lot earlier than expected and I was delighted with that. Good product Thank you"
"Kept me up to date with my order and delivered to my local store which was brilliant"
"Good service. Emails letting us know the status of our order. However we were disappointed that the paintings were much darker than they appeared on the website"
"I love my mail order art pictures they are beautiful and brighten up my room perfectly I couldnt be happier"
"Great & easy to use website, kept me up to-date with my order & i will definitely be using Mail Order Art again."
"Have already got picture by same artist. They both look amazing together. They are very calming to look at and I would highly recommend them. Delivery was quick and so well packaged that if dropped from outer space they would'nt have broken.Thank you"
"Bought my mum one of your paintings for her 70th & she was over the moon with it-thanks very much! Great service & lovely painting."
"Fast efficient service. Ordering was easy, delivery was really quick and picture was well packaged. Delivery company really friendly and helpful too"
"Provided 3 lovely pictures, great value, great quality, great service - all superbly packed and received in perfect condition. Hanging in our newly decorated hallway - looking GREAT! Thank you to all at Mail Order Art."
"No fuss, immediate response and prompt delivery from your couriers, who also kept me informed. Many thanks, and I love my print. Lesley Taylojr"
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 366 reviews