Mail Order Art Reviews

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy

"It was my first time at buying artwork. I would recommend mail order art. I am over the moon with my Catherine Stephenson. The prices are very reasonable and the artwork top notch. It is very securely packaged. Go on treat yourself. You won't be disappointed."
"Ordered two large prints. Packaged extremely well. Poor (non existent) hanging points on the back of the frames. Had to go out and purchase additional items. Probably wouldn't purchase again."
"They advertised something they didn't have. They told me it was out of stock and would be some weeks before they could ship it. But why have it listed if you cannot supply it from stock? I could offer anything in the world for sale and then say to my customers, "Oh, I'll get it in for you in a few weeks time...""
"Easy process but very little follow up as to where my order is placed, one email saying it could be 4 weeks and then nothing' slightly disappointed"
"The order was easy to do and arrived well packed and on time."
"I phoned to check that the artwork was in stock, ordered it and it was delivered within 48 hours"
"Excellent service and correspondence amazing pictures which I've been searching for and just what I wanted will be purchasing from you again , many thanks !"
"Products priced competitively - and very well packaged for delivery"
"My order arrived on time in excellent condition with the delivery instructions very easy to follow down to the nearest 15 minutes"
"Competitive prices and very speedy despatch and delivery."
"Absolutely perfect order in every respect"
"They told my order was on special order, and that it would take about three weeks. The parcel arrived beautifully packed in less that two weeks. Many thanks"
"Good prices and quick delivery"
"They had the exact print I wanted, was delivered in less than the 28 days allowed, with updates on delivery including a 1 hour time slot. Very well packaged. Very pleased with the print"
"Really happy with the picture. Well package Thank you"
"Very happy with the product but it took a while to arrive"
"Delighted with communication and good value. Prints were first class. Many thanks"
"We are very pleased with the print we purchased. We were kept well informed regarding the state of our order and it arrived exactly at the beginning of the 1 hour delivery window. The only issue we had was we expected Mail Order Art to have the picture in stock and not have to order it in. At first we were told it could take 3-4 weeks to be received - in the end it was only 14 (which included the festive break) so it was not too bad."
"Good communication and delivery well co-ordinated."
"They were very efficient and helpful as my particular had to be ordered individually."
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 378 reviews