Mail Order Art Reviews

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy

"Good price. Very quick delivery."
"Picture arrived well packed, kept informed when it would arrive very professional."
"I ordered my art 2 weeks ago ,unfortunately it was out of stock ,I was slightly disappointed as I was told it may take up to 4 weeks to receive it.However I was emailed last Friday to say it had been dispatched and today Monday I have received it .I am over the moon with it ,fantastic service ,thankyou ."
"Fantastic service. Very please with our picture"
"After ordering I was emailed almost immediately to inform me that there would be a possible 4 week wait, however the picture arrived within 3 weeks and I am very happy with the product"
"Very happy with the quality of the prints purchased. Was kept informed of delivery information. Arrived in good condition"
"Easy website to order from and the paintings came well wrapped and were delivered on time. Would have given a 5 but my order turned out to be a special order so took 2 weeks not 24 hours. However originally had been 4 weeks, so better than originally thought. Thank you"
"Love the design and the colours and the meaning of the picture. Item arrived well packaged and on time. Having it framed and putting it in a prominent position in my hall where it will be seen and admired."
"IT JUST DOES"
"Very pleased with the service and product. The delivery was a long time (approx. 8 weeks), but I was made aware of this right from the start, as the picture was out of stock at the time of ordering. I was given the option of cancelling, but didn't. I would use them again."
"Was kept informed of progress of my order right up to delivery. Picture was very well packaged. Would definitely use mail art again. Thanks."
"easy ordering , delivered quicker than anticipated and well packaged .Very pleased Thanks"
"One of the BEST packed parcels received to date. The care and attention second to none. Thank you."
"Lovely canvas very well made excellent delivery service really pleased with my purchase will definitely order again ."
"We're really pleased with our lovely new picture and it was delivered very well wrapped."
"Very happy with it,thank you"
"Arrived well packed Was kept informed of delivery time etc Would buy from you again"
"It was my first time at buying artwork. I would recommend mail order art. I am over the moon with my Catherine Stephenson. The prices are very reasonable and the artwork top notch. It is very securely packaged. Go on treat yourself. You won't be disappointed."
"Ordered two large prints. Packaged extremely well. Poor (non existent) hanging points on the back of the frames. Had to go out and purchase additional items. Probably wouldn't purchase again."
"They advertised something they didn't have. They told me it was out of stock and would be some weeks before they could ship it. But why have it listed if you cannot supply it from stock? I could offer anything in the world for sale and then say to my customers, "Oh, I'll get it in for you in a few weeks time...""
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 375 reviews