Mail Order Art Reviews

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy

"Very pleased with the service and product. The delivery was a long time (approx. 8 weeks), but I was made aware of this right from the start, as the picture was out of stock at the time of ordering. I was given the option of cancelling, but didn't. I would use them again."
"Was kept informed of progress of my order right up to delivery. Picture was very well packaged. Would definitely use mail art again. Thanks."
"easy ordering , delivered quicker than anticipated and well packaged .Very pleased Thanks"
"One of the BEST packed parcels received to date. The care and attention second to none. Thank you."
"Lovely canvas very well made excellent delivery service really pleased with my purchase will definitely order again ."
"We're really pleased with our lovely new picture and it was delivered very well wrapped."
"Very happy with it,thank you"
"Arrived well packed Was kept informed of delivery time etc Would buy from you again"
"It was my first time at buying artwork. I would recommend mail order art. I am over the moon with my Catherine Stephenson. The prices are very reasonable and the artwork top notch. It is very securely packaged. Go on treat yourself. You won't be disappointed."
"Ordered two large prints. Packaged extremely well. Poor (non existent) hanging points on the back of the frames. Had to go out and purchase additional items. Probably wouldn't purchase again."
"They advertised something they didn't have. They told me it was out of stock and would be some weeks before they could ship it. But why have it listed if you cannot supply it from stock? I could offer anything in the world for sale and then say to my customers, "Oh, I'll get it in for you in a few weeks time...""
"Easy process but very little follow up as to where my order is placed, one email saying it could be 4 weeks and then nothing' slightly disappointed"
"The order was easy to do and arrived well packed and on time."
"I phoned to check that the artwork was in stock, ordered it and it was delivered within 48 hours"
"Excellent service and correspondence amazing pictures which I've been searching for and just what I wanted will be purchasing from you again , many thanks !"
"Products priced competitively - and very well packaged for delivery"
"My order arrived on time in excellent condition with the delivery instructions very easy to follow down to the nearest 15 minutes"
"Competitive prices and very speedy despatch and delivery."
"Absolutely perfect order in every respect"
"They told my order was on special order, and that it would take about three weeks. The parcel arrived beautifully packed in less that two weeks. Many thanks"
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 366 reviews