Mail Order Art Reviews

enquiries@mailorderart.co.uk

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mail Order Art ?

"Arrived on time, very well packed and we are delighted with the picture looks lovely in the lounge."
"Love my pictures, just waited a while for delivery"
"Print was excellent arrived in perfect condition"
"Item delivered as specified. Packaging excellent."
"The picture is beautiful."
"Competitively priced art, I was kept informed as to shipment status and the shipment was very securely packed to avoid damage during delivery. 0"
"Delivery made and very pleased with packaging of canvas posters to prevent any carrier damage. Good quality canvas."
". Adds the finishing touch to my lounge . Lovely frame & the picture is stunning on the wall. I’m so delighted."
"Prompt delivery and very well packed"
"We ordered our Framed Print on Friday afternoon and it was delivered the following Tuesday,very well packed and in perfect condition. The price was excellent and we had free delivery.we would definitely recommend Mail Order Art,it was a first class service.Kind Regards John."
"Although the picture we ordered was out of stock we were kept informed, and was impressed with the service we received."
"Prompt delivery and excellent packaging."
"Pictures and frames are beautiful"
"After waiting for stock to be available, for 5 weeks, when the framed pictures were delivered the glass was totally broken on both of them. Not slight damage but totally shattered. They have to be reordered again so another wait, this time we'll pick up from the shop to check them over and not risk the delivery. I understand this is not your fault but the courier company but it is disappointing after a long wait."
"Nice product and well packaged. Very good and friendly service."
"Lovely prints"
"my package was very securely wrapped and delivered on time by a very obliging and friendly courier."
"The picture was packaged very well. Very pleased with product."
"Brilliant service! Kept me informed about timings and delivery. Picture so well packaged, Love the picture and it was at the best price I had seen it anywhere."
"Excellent Canvas arrived in time for Xmas Thank you. Customer Service brilliant kept me informed every step of the order."
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 353 reviews