Mail Order Art Reviews

Read Mail Order Art Reviews

enquiries@mailorderart.co.uk

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy
Ordered a picture in November Still not received Had an e mail yesterday saying that they will receive it on Friday and then it will be dispatched to us Disgraceful service Would have rated them as NO stars if it was possible
Very well wrapped and came in good condition thanks
Ordered and payed for one item,wrong size sent,not informed that the item was not available at time of order and payment,waited over four weeks for item.contacted company informed that it was a computer error.
Very pleased with my purchase and delivery was within the hour slot provided.
They were wonderful!! I wanted to order a print for my sons birthday which the website showed as being discontinued. I contacted the wholesaler who had 1 left on their shelves so this company made the effort to get their tech guy to relist it as available to buy online so I could make the purchase. So, So helpful. Customer service you rarely find these days. 5 Star service.
Delighted with my purchase. Beautifully packed and delivered bang on time
Waited a few weeks for the Pictures but they were worth the wait.
Very happy with my art work . I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery by e-mail and the 2 pictures arrived well packaged and protected with bubble wrap against knocks. I will definitely use this web site again.
Love my picture!! It was well packaged and arrived exactly when you said it would. I would definitely shop with again. Many thanks ❤️
Excellent service I like how they kept me informed and delivery and packaging was excellent.
Lovely picture & good customer service. Just placed order for 2 more pictures
Pictures arrived ahead of time and in perfect condition
I was so pleased with the service given and whole process that I placed a further order which was dealt with in the same easy efficient way. Couldn't be more pleased with the product and excellent customer service
We looked at the picture in a catalogue while shopping. Really pleased to find it online at a better price and found the ordering and delivery to our home excellent. Very well packed and delighted to have it hanging on our wall.
Very professional and efficient service from ordering to delivery. Delighted with purchase.
Much quicker delivery than initially quoted, so really happy about that. Great quality item and very well packed.
Quite a delay from order to delivery but overall very efficient and friendly service.
Excellent service and delighted with my purchase
Hello beautiful picture, looks absolutely beautiful. Arrive safely. Thank you.
Excellent follow up to questions and quality product but would have liked more choices of Janice Magloine pictures.
Mail Order Art is rated 4.54 based on 391 reviews