Mail Order Art Reviews

Read Mail Order Art Reviews

enquiries@mailorderart.co.uk

Southside Retail Park Portrack Lane,

Tell us how Mail Order Art made you happy
Excellent service. Picture arrived extremely well packaged and earlier than promised. Would use this company again.
You invite me to write. The item arrived damaged. The picture was extremely well wrapped, no visible issues with the outer packaging, it was only when I removed one of the corner covers did I see the damage, see pictures. Upon examination of the cardboard on the corner it could be described as being dented a little bit and so the damage occurred with the cardboard on but even if that were the case the gap in millimetres bottom piece of the frame to the right hand piece would have been visible. The lady I spoke to said it was probably the carriers. Well, I have my opinion too! To be fair to Mail Order Art there was no quibble about collecting the damaged item and the lady offering to re-order the picture. I hope MOA don’t attempt to re-frame and return to me. I want what I paid for. Another downside is waiting another 4-6 weeks. So the lady who answered the phone was very pleasant and very customer facing. I hope I can report in the future a superb service. At present my faith is broken.
Gorgeous. Can't wait to collect the rest of the range. Packaged well.
Very good product but exceptionally slow to deliver when ordered.
Excellent service. Kept me informed of information regarding when I would receive my order. The item I bought was seen previously on other web sites. This was by far the cheapest so, well done. No complaints from me!
Great selection of art. Found just the picture I was looking for (to complete a set) and it arrived well within the time frame I was given and was very well packaged. Great value too!
the items I ordered were delivered on time , very well packaged & were exactly what I wanted
Ordered a picture in November
Still not received
Had an e mail yesterday saying that they will receive it on Friday and then it will be dispatched to us
Disgraceful service
Would have rated them as NO stars if it was possible
Very well wrapped and came in good condition thanks
Ordered and payed for one item,wrong size sent,not informed that the item was not available at time of order and payment,waited over four weeks for item.contacted company informed that it was a computer error.
Very pleased with my purchase and delivery was within the hour slot provided.
They were wonderful!! I wanted to order a print for my sons birthday which the website showed as being discontinued. I contacted the wholesaler who had 1 left on their shelves so this company made the effort to get their tech guy to relist it as available to buy online so I could make the purchase. So, So helpful. Customer service you rarely find these days. 5 Star service.
Delighted with my purchase. Beautifully packed and delivered bang on time
Waited a few weeks for the Pictures but they were worth the wait.
Very happy with my art work . I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery by e-mail and the 2 pictures arrived well packaged and protected with bubble wrap against knocks. I will definitely use this web site again.
Love my picture!! It was well packaged and arrived exactly when you said it would. I would definitely shop with again. Many thanks ❤️
Excellent service I like how they kept me informed and delivery and packaging was excellent.
Lovely picture & good customer service. Just placed order for 2 more pictures
Pictures arrived ahead of time and in perfect condition
I was so pleased with the service given and whole process that I placed a further order which was dealt with in the same easy efficient way.
Couldn't be more pleased with the product and excellent customer service
Mail Order Art is rated 4.53 based on 398 reviews