Mahina Mattress Customer Service Reviews

Mahina Mattress have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade

About Mahina Mattress : The Better Online Mattress

Three layers of comfort. Designed for you.

A bed isn’t just a place to sleep, it is your sanctuary, your place to share, laugh and chat. The place your kids run to on a cold Sunday morning. A place to catch up on social media, read the daily news and plan the day ahead. That's why the Mahina Mattress has been developed to make your getaway as comfortable as possible.

Teaming up with the worlds leading foam manufacturer, we have developed a Mattress to fit your life. Our perfectly engineered 3 layers – including a unique cooling layer we like to call Moana – are designed to mould to your body and provide support and comfort right where you need it.

Everything we do is tailored to you. Simply order your mattress online and have it delivered free to your door. Sleep on your mattress for 100 nights, if you're not completely happy we'll give you a full refund. Buying the right Mattress has never been so easy.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

85.71%
Industry Average
" really happy with my new mattress, I replaced an old memory foam mattress and this one is superb by comparison. Efficient service and delivery. many thanks. "
posted 8 months ago - John Hackwell
" The customer service was second to none. Speedy delivery and I have orders another for my spare bedroom. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Beware,if you want to get up for work in the morning then do not buy this mattress,it is so comfortable you will not want to get out of bed!!!!!The product is 5 star as was the service! "
posted 10 months ago - Alan Darycott
" After many years of being uncomfortable in bed and suffering from disturbed sleep patterns, I opted to invest in a new mattress, this purchase has been beneficial in terms of feeling, more alert, healthier and happier. I didn't need the 100 night trial, I was hooked after one. Mahina provided an excellent service and a quality product that has added value to life. "
posted 11 months ago - David Taylor
" Great, friendly customer service! Mattress is really comfy! "
posted 1 year ago - Sarah Tippetts
" Really impressed with the service provided Mahina Mattress. The mattress was delivered by courier direct to my home address. After opening the box the mattress was ready to use after only a few hours. I am currently using the mattress & finding it is the most comfortable mattress I've slept on. Highly recommended. "
posted 1 year ago - William
" We needed new mattresses for our children when we moved house. After lots of research and the kids jumping up and down on lots of mattresses in the bed stores, we tried Mahinas free trial. The kids love them and we do too! Great value and very efficient customer service. "
posted 1 year ago - George Thompson