Mahina Mattress Insights

Mahina Mattress have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their customer service.

A-
Happiness Grade

About Mahina Mattress : The Better Online Mattress

Three layers of comfort. Designed for you.

A bed isn’t just a place to sleep, it is your sanctuary, your place to share, laugh and chat. The place your kids run to on a cold Sunday morning. A place to catch up on social media, read the daily news and plan the day ahead. That's why the Mahina Mattress has been developed to make your getaway as comfortable as possible.

Teaming up with the worlds leading foam manufacturer, we have developed a Mattress to fit your life. Our perfectly engineered 3 layers – including a unique cooling layer we like to call Moana – are designed to mould to your body and provide support and comfort right where you need it.

Everything we do is tailored to you. Simply order your mattress online and have it delivered free to your door. Sleep on your mattress for 100 nights, if you're not completely happy we'll give you a full refund. Buying the right Mattress has never been so easy.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-
85.71%
Industry Average
" really happy with my new mattress, I replaced an old memory foam mattress and this one is superb by comparison. Efficient service and delivery. many thanks. "
- John Hackwell
" The customer service was second to none. Speedy delivery and I have orders another for my spare bedroom. "
- Anonymous
" Beware,if you want to get up for work in the morning then do not buy this mattress,it is so comfortable you will not want to get out of bed!!!!!The product is 5 star as was the service! "
- Alan Darycott