Mahina Mattress Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mahina Mattress

About Mahina Mattress : The Better Online Mattress

Three layers of comfort. Designed for you.

A bed isn’t just a place to sleep, it is your sanctuary, your place to share, laugh and chat. The place your kids run to on a cold Sunday morning. A place to catch up on social media, read the daily news and plan the day ahead. That's why the Mahina Mattress has been developed to make your getaway as comfortable as possible.

Teaming up with the worlds leading foam manufacturer, we have developed a Mattress to fit your life. Our perfectly engineered 3 layers – including a unique cooling layer we like to call Moana – are designed to mould to your body and provide support and comfort right where you need it.

Everything we do is tailored to you. Simply order your mattress online and have it delivered free to your door. Sleep on your mattress for 100 nights, if you're not completely happy we'll give you a full refund. Buying the right Mattress has never been so easy.

hello@mahina.co.uk

Mahina Mattress
Unit A, Blenheim House
1 Blenheim Road
Epsom
Surrey

"Great mattress. I will not the need the 100 night trial."
"I never noticed quite how bad my old mattress had gotten. It’s quite a difference when compared to a old sprung mattress and takes at least a couple of nights to get used to but then its so much better. Also using laptops in bed is much easier as they are held perfectly flat even when your lying next to them. One concern I had was the smell, but after a few days with the window open I can no longer smell it. Anyone who tries it mentions how different it is and how it makes you feel almost weightless as it holds you evenly due to the lack of springs. Definitely a better way to spend a 1/3 of my life!"
"I couldn’t be happier with my new Mahina. Going to bed is now the favourite part of my day."
"I don't often review things I buy but I was so impressed with my new memory foam mattress from Mahina I wanted everyone to know about it. It’s the best night sleep I have had in years and I look forward to getting in bed every night. Thanks ‘Mahina’ I can’t recommended this mattress enough it’s amazing. It’s worth every penny!"
"Got my mattress delivered a few days ago and I haven't slept so well for years it is so comfortable best buy i have made in a while definitely don't need the 100 day returns policy don't think I will sleep on any other mattress again"
"Wish I'd bought a memory foam mattress earlier. The best mattress i've ever had."
"We needed new mattresses for our children when we moved house. After lots of research and the kids jumping up and down on lots of mattresses in the bed stores, we tried Mahinas free trial. The kids love them and we do too! Great value and very efficient customer service."
"Loving our new mattress, after having my 3 children I suffer with a bad back but it has been so much better since changing to a Mahina Mattress. Couldn’t recommend enough!!"
Mahina Mattress is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews