Mahina Mattress Reviews

1 Blenheim Road
Epsom
Surrey

Tell us how Mahina Mattress made you happy

"really happy with my new mattress, I replaced an old memory foam mattress and this one is superb by comparison. Efficient service and delivery. many thanks."
Are you Mahina Mattress ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The customer service was second to none. Speedy delivery and I have orders another for my spare bedroom."
"Beware,if you want to get up for work in the morning then do not buy this mattress,it is so comfortable you will not want to get out of bed!!!!!The product is 5 star as was the service!"
"It is super comfortable and has helped ease my back pain. I highly recommend this company"
"After many years of being uncomfortable in bed and suffering from disturbed sleep patterns, I opted to invest in a new mattress, this purchase has been beneficial in terms of feeling, more alert, healthier and happier. I didn't need the 100 night trial, I was hooked after one. Mahina provided an excellent service and a quality product that has added value to life."
"Buying a mattress online was a new experience for me. But everything went to plan and it was delivered to me with ease. The mattress itself has given me new energy for the day after a great night's sleep EVERY night. Very recommended."
"This mattress is simply amazing! We bought this for my disabled son as we needed something that could support him and keep him cool. We often have to get in bed with him at night and it is so comfortable. We will soon be purchasing one for us too. Couldn’t rate this mattress higher"
"We are very happy and impressed with our new Mahina Mattress. The box and packaging made it easy to get upstairs. After opening it, as advised we left it for a few hours to air and it was ready to go. The matress itself is very Comfortable. It’s firm and supportive without being to stiff and unlike any other memory foam mattress / toppers we have used in the past, I don’t get too hot in bed. After a few nights I already feel it is helping with my bad back. I would definitely recommend the Mahina Mattress to anyone considering buying a new mattress."
"I am really impressed with the Mahina. Having been delivered vacuum wrapped and rolled up within the box, it was super easy to get upstairs into the bedroom and onto the bed. Then you just cut the wrapping off and the mattress soaks up air until it’s fully formed. The UK double fit our bed frame perfectly. It’s very comfortable, the very top section is soft and shapes to your body, below that is the firmer, more supportive section.... and doesn’t bounce around when one of us moves! Recommended."
"Great, friendly customer service! Mattress is really comfy!"
"I bought this mattress for my daughter. She said it's very comfortable and super soft to sleep on. She would recommend this product. 5/5 😀"
Hi Julie,

It is great that your daughter loves sleeping on her new Mahina. Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

Mahina
"Really impressed with the service provided Mahina Mattress. The mattress was delivered by courier direct to my home address. After opening the box the mattress was ready to use after only a few hours. I am currently using the mattress & finding it is the most comfortable mattress I've slept on. Highly recommended."
Thanks for your review.
"After suffering with a long standing back problem, this mattress has definitely eased the discomfort! Only had to wait 4 hours for the mattress to fully expand as oppose to the usual 24 hours for other mattresses. Really happy with my purchase, makes such as a difference being able to get a good nights sleep on such a comfy mattress. The free mattress protector is an added bonus too! Won’t be needing the 100 night trail - would absolutely recommend this mattress."
Hi Nick,

Thanks for writing such a lovely review. It is great to hear the Mahina has eased your back pain. We are pleased you were the lucky 1 in 10 who received a free mattress protector, you deserve it.

Snooze well

Kindest regards

Mahina
"Great mattress. I will not the need the 100 night trial."
Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a 5-star review.

Keep on dreaming

Mahina
"I never noticed quite how bad my old mattress had gotten. It’s quite a difference when compared to a old sprung mattress and takes at least a couple of nights to get used to but then its so much better. Also using laptops in bed is much easier as they are held perfectly flat even when your lying next to them. One concern I had was the smell, but after a few days with the window open I can no longer smell it. Anyone who tries it mentions how different it is and how it makes you feel almost weightless as it holds you evenly due to the lack of springs. Definitely a better way to spend a 1/3 of my life!"
Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It makes us happy that you are getting a much better sleep because of your new mattress. Please don't be concerned about the initial smell you had when you first opened your mattress. All new memory foam mattresses have a unique smell, it is totally safe and as you discovered the smell disappears completely after a couple of days.

Sleep well

Mahina
"I couldn’t be happier with my new Mahina. Going to bed is now the favourite part of my day."
"I don't often review things I buy but I was so impressed with my new memory foam mattress from Mahina I wanted everyone to know about it. It’s the best night sleep I have had in years and I look forward to getting in bed every night. Thanks ‘Mahina’ I can’t recommended this mattress enough it’s amazing. It’s worth every penny!"
"Got my mattress delivered a few days ago and I haven't slept so well for years it is so comfortable best buy i have made in a while definitely don't need the 100 day returns policy don't think I will sleep on any other mattress again"
Hey Wayne,

Welcome to the Mahina tribe and thanks for a great review! We appreciate it!

Dream on

Mahina
"Wish I'd bought a memory foam mattress earlier. The best mattress i've ever had."
Hi Jacob,

Thanks for loving your Mahina Mattress as much as we love ours and taking the time to tell us about it.

Sleep better

Mahina
"We needed new mattresses for our children when we moved house. After lots of research and the kids jumping up and down on lots of mattresses in the bed stores, we tried Mahinas free trial. The kids love them and we do too! Great value and very efficient customer service."
Hi George,

Thanks for writing such a great review. Your kids are lucky having such awesome parents that buy them the best mattresses around.

Snooze on