Magnificent Maids Reviews

10AM
10AM

Tell us how Magnificent Maids made you happy

Telephone
"I highly recommend Magnificent Maids. The booking process was quick and easy. Sharan and Kully were very friendly. They exceeded my expectations and did more work then what I’d paid for. With there expertise they were able to tackle jobs which looked impossible. They left my house looking immaculate! Extremely satisfied with the overall service. I will definitely be booking again."
Are you Magnificent Maids? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very happy with the service! The house looks great! They've worked wonders on the study and the living room and the bathroom and the bedrooms, all of it really. And OMG THE FRIDGE! Very pleased."
"All great! Impeccable"
"Magnificent Maids were absolutely perfect. They were able to arrange a time suitable for myself on very short nice. They were on time and straight to work! The quality of the deep clean was astounding and it was certainly worth the money. It was a great way to fix up our student home after it was left in a bad way, we will certainly be using them again! Thank you."
"great service, was extremly happy with how clean and tidy the house was !"
"Excellent thorough clean, especially for the price paid, and would definitely use this service again"
"The communication, flexibility and great service I received made a difficult home moving experience less stressful. I requested a deep clean and it was fantastic. I’d definitely recommend Sharan and Kully. So much so I will be requesting their services on a regular basis. A more professional and friendly service one could not ask for. Genuine thanks magnificent maids and then some!! Best wishes, Heidi"
"Sharan does an amazing job on our house every month. Her cleaning is thorough and she manages to do the whole house in very little time. Sharan has been very accommodating and flexible and since starting has made our home look and feel so much better."
"They do a great job! They will go above and beyond to make sure everything is clean. They move everything also so clean what your eyes don’t see!"
"Excellent service from Sharan and Kully, It was a pleasure to have found you to solve my problems! Thank you!!! In future events I won't hesitate to program a new service with you."
"From the very first time I was positively surprised about Sharan and Kully professionality and humanity. As they step into the house and start looking around, I felt as if I was talking with two sisters who were there to do the best they can to clean the house according to my needs. They are hard working and will honestly tell you what it needs to be cleaned and what does not. Moreover, anytime they finish to clean a room, they ask me to check and tell them whether or not I am satisfied. I am very happy about them, they are like fairies, when they leave all looks clean and tidy. Thank you girls!!!"
"Not the deepest clean available but is good for the price. Will be using again"
"Magnificent Maids have been excellent - it was really easy to book online and it was clear what to expect. The staff were polite and helpful, and did a fantastic job. I'm really pleased with the service and thought the price was very reasonable."
"This was the first time when I requested a professional cleaning and , honestly, I didn’t expect the cleaners to be so talkative and friendly! That cleaning was undertaken in a very professional manner and the results were great! Well done, ladies! Looking forward to working with you again!"
"Excellent! High standard of work from Sharon and Cully, but most of all they take a great pride in what they do and care about their customers being satisfied with their work. Two very satisfied customers. Ange and Pete"
"Sharan and her assistant cleaned my house again today. As always, Sharan showed amazing attention to detail, giving my bathroom a really thorough clean. So pleased, thank you."
"We have been looking to get a cleaner for some time now and it’s really hard to find someone you trust and feel comfortable being in your home!....Well, Sharan and Kully couldn’t have done a better job or been any nicer. Very welcoming and put you at ease from the off, easy to communicate with re bookings, services and location. Extremely happy with the service and highly recommend them with the experience we had :0) The house sparkled when they left."
"Absolutely brilliant company - very easy to set up and organise either a one off or regular clean online, and such rigorous cleaning it's as though it's an extreme sport. I particularly love the person contact and efforts to accomodate for different needs each clean. Would now never bother with any other cleaning!"
"Third cleaning company we've used... they really are a cut above the rest. We have a toddler and pets so need a deep clean weekly. Every week we've been more than happy with the service provided."
"As in the title they really do a magnificent job ! So pleased they came into my home and gave it an immaculate clean!! It's back to being a beautiful clean home again! Very professional hard working polite staff . Would most definately recommend them !"
Magnificent Maids is rated 4.97 based on 39 reviews