Magnificent Maids Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Magnificent Maids
Tarlochan Aujla
Verified Reviewer
"Totally exceeded my expectations above and beyond"
"I’ve hired Magnificent Maids twice. First for my home and the second for my mothers. I’ve found the company to be very professional and the communication is everything that you’d expect. I know have a weekly clean which I am more than happy with. Hard to find honest cleaners but would definitely recommend these guys. Keep it up."
"I used Magnificent Maids for an end of tenancy clean. The cleaner went above and beyond in what was a difficult job, thank you so much"
"Cleaner comes on time each week and does a brilliant job, would highly reccommend if you want a quality clean"
"Use this company on a weekly basis and would highly recommended their service - very professional cleaners and do a very good job. I’ve used other companies in the past, and they don’t compare to magnificent maids!"
"Highly recommend."
"Used this company for a one off clean which was fantastic. Have now booked in a weekly clean. Highly recommend."
"Booker at short notice, would highly recommend."
"Reliable and efficient, very happy with the service."
"Brilliant cleaner, very thorough. I found the website easy to use when booking and managing my booking. Will be using again for a fortnightly clean."
Magnificent Maids is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews