Magnificent Maids Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Magnificent Maids
Telephone
"They do a great job! They will go above and beyond to make sure everything is clean. They move everything also so clean what your eyes don’t see!"
"Excellent service from Sharan and Kully, It was a pleasure to have found you to solve my problems! Thank you!!! In future events I won't hesitate to program a new service with you."
"From the very first time I was positively surprised about Sharan and Kully professionality and humanity. As they step into the house and start looking around, I felt as if I was talking with two sisters who were there to do the best they can to clean the house according to my needs. They are hard working and will honestly tell you what it needs to be cleaned and what does not. Moreover, anytime they finish to clean a room, they ask me to check and tell them whether or not I am satisfied. I am very happy about them, they are like fairies, when they leave all looks clean and tidy. Thank you girls!!!"
"Not the deepest clean available but is good for the price. Will be using again"
"Magnificent Maids have been excellent - it was really easy to book online and it was clear what to expect. The staff were polite and helpful, and did a fantastic job. I'm really pleased with the service and thought the price was very reasonable."
"This was the first time when I requested a professional cleaning and , honestly, I didn’t expect the cleaners to be so talkative and friendly! That cleaning was undertaken in a very professional manner and the results were great! Well done, ladies! Looking forward to working with you again!"
"Excellent! High standard of work from Sharon and Cully, but most of all they take a great pride in what they do and care about their customers being satisfied with their work. Two very satisfied customers. Ange and Pete"
"Sharan and her assistant cleaned my house again today. As always, Sharan showed amazing attention to detail, giving my bathroom a really thorough clean. So pleased, thank you."
"We have been looking to get a cleaner for some time now and it’s really hard to find someone you trust and feel comfortable being in your home!....Well, Sharan and Kully couldn’t have done a better job or been any nicer. Very welcoming and put you at ease from the off, easy to communicate with re bookings, services and location. Extremely happy with the service and highly recommend them with the experience we had :0) The house sparkled when they left."
"Absolutely brilliant company - very easy to set up and organise either a one off or regular clean online, and such rigorous cleaning it's as though it's an extreme sport. I particularly love the person contact and efforts to accomodate for different needs each clean. Would now never bother with any other cleaning!"
"Third cleaning company we've used... they really are a cut above the rest. We have a toddler and pets so need a deep clean weekly. Every week we've been more than happy with the service provided."
"As in the title they really do a magnificent job ! So pleased they came into my home and gave it an immaculate clean!! It's back to being a beautiful clean home again! Very professional hard working polite staff . Would most definately recommend them !"
"Highly recommend the team. Professional and friendly with a quality service provided. They are reliable and efficient and come out every two weeks as per our request. They listened to our needs and ensure we get what we expect and pay for. Many thanks!"
"100% true professional cleaners from start to finish with the added bonus of excellent customer skills. Always on time with a smile and very motivated. These cleaning ladies are now a massive part of my lifestyle. Always deliver a clean to perfection. 5 star value for money service. Thank you ladies"
"Magnificent Maids cleaned my house for the first time today & I couldn't be more pleased. Sharan & Kully completed a very thorough deep clean of my bedrooms and bathroom and a light touch to the rest of the house. This was all as requested and discussed on the day. I will be booking them again next month. Thank you"
"I had my home cleaned for the very first time by this company. I have to admit it needed a deep clean. I felt a bit embarrassed but the cleaners made me feel at ease and just got into the clean very quickly and professionally and turned my home into a show home in no time at all. Thank you ladies for a fabulous job and I now have you on speed dial as does all my family and friends !!!!!"
"I had booked magnificent maids for the first time after being recommended to use the service by a family friend. Both workers were not only professional, but also efficient and extremely thorough with the clean. Cleaners that I have previously used have only managed a subtle "surface" clean, but magnificent maids went above and beyond my expectations. My house became my home again I now use this service on a weekly basis and would never go back!"
"Lovely people, very professional and hard working ! Highly recommended !"
"I was exceptionally pleased with the service from Magnificent Maids. They put two people on the job who worked tirelessly for three hours. They made the place look spotless and gleaming giving it a proper deep clean. I was absolutely delighted. Thank you!"
"Amazing service, highly recommend!! I was unsure what to expect when first booked as have heard some cleaning services only conduct more of a surface clean which made me worried as I have high cleaning standards but unfortunately due to medical reasons needed some help to do a big spring clean... Massive thanks to Sharan who exceeded my expectations going above and beyond to give my apartment a really thorough deep clean and moved furniture (very carefully) to ensure no hidden corner was left undusted! Sharan was lovely, very professional and trustworthy, delivering an OUTSTANDING service. I will definitely be using Magnificent Maids again in the future should I need help, and have already recommended them to friends and family :)"
Magnificent Maids is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews