Magnet Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Magnet

How would you rate Magnet?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark Tennent

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Magnet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark Tennent
Verified Reviewer
"Having a dreadful experience with Magnet who started fitting our kitchen in first week of January and made a hash of it. They haven't done anything for a month meanwhile we have broken units, leaking sink, off-centred and skewed hob. One part fell off the wall, some cupboards wobble, a drawer front broke off, veneer has lifted and the worktops haven't been fitted correctly so the joints have broken. What is more galling is the 'protect our backs' and 'it's not our problem' responses we have received. We are having to push them to get anything done and even then they want to bodge things rather than admit they screwed up and supply replacement parts."
"I am a great convert to Magnet kitchens, which my builder suggested for my kitchen. I had enthusiastic help from the salesman (Kris) and the quality of the kitchen (being installed as we speak) is really good; solid, stylish, fab choice of handles, and with what my builder tells me are the German made mechanical fittings, it looks like a really expensive kitchen (which it wasn't - it was very reasonably priced.) A painless experience. Well done Kris and Magnet kitchens."
"They provided a great plan and flat pack kitchen and appliances at excellent discount price. It looks great!"
Magnet is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews