Magnet Reviews

8AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Magnet deliver?

Tell us how Magnet made you happy

"Magnet value their rude staff over customers. We went to magnet to think about getting a kitchen, initially they were great, positive and had a ‘can do’ attitude. They spent time with us at the initial meeting and went through everything. Time came to measure up by the fitter and communication was really poor. When the fitter came they were extremely negative about what we were having done and left us feeling we had paid for a kitchen which wouldn’t work and couldn’t be fitted. It was due to be fitted one month later and the fitter said he would talk to an electrician and plumber. Our advice would be not to use their recommended tradesmen as communication was again really poor, we had to chase quotes weekly as late as two days before the fit (leaving it too late to get anyone we may find). Their tradesmen refused to give a breakdown, drilled through a water pipe twice and the fitter continued with his negative attitude all the way through the fit. On advising magnet about this, the head office wasn’t bothered and the local office - Nick in Truro said he would call to talk about it and never did, saying he wouldn’t look into it further as it came down to the stress it had caused me and my family....which they were not bothered about evidently! We wouldn’t recommend them because the whole process was stressful, time consuming and very negative from everyone we met."
Are you Magnet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Honest, helpful staff, good quality kitchen, very reasonable prices, every single timescale met. Could not recommend them more highly."
"The build quality and quality of installation was atrocious. It was that bad that I had to demand a full refund and that they remove the kitchen. After twelve months and four attempts at putting my kitchen right, to which they actually made worse at every attempt, they agreed to remove the kitchen and refund 100% of the purchase price. I am now undergoing the fitting of another kitchen by a local builder rather than their fitting crew and it is amazing the difference in both quality and fitting."
"We purchased a great kitchen at a great price. All staff were very helpful and any niggles were sorted out straight away."
"Having a dreadful experience with Magnet who started fitting our kitchen in first week of January and made a hash of it. They haven't done anything for a month meanwhile we have broken units, leaking sink, off-centred and skewed hob. One part fell off the wall, some cupboards wobble, a drawer front broke off, veneer has lifted and the worktops haven't been fitted correctly so the joints have broken. What is more galling is the 'protect our backs' and 'it's not our problem' responses we have received. We are having to push them to get anything done and even then they want to bodge things rather than admit they screwed up and supply replacement parts."
"I am a great convert to Magnet kitchens, which my builder suggested for my kitchen. I had enthusiastic help from the salesman (Kris) and the quality of the kitchen (being installed as we speak) is really good; solid, stylish, fab choice of handles, and with what my builder tells me are the German made mechanical fittings, it looks like a really expensive kitchen (which it wasn't - it was very reasonably priced.) A painless experience. Well done Kris and Magnet kitchens."
"They provided a great plan and flat pack kitchen and appliances at excellent discount price. It looks great!"
Magnet is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews