The Merchant of Magic Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend The Merchant of Magic

How would you rate The Merchant of Magic?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Merchant of Magic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"There is so much information that is offered up for free with this website. Their blog is FULL of great tips and training, all the stuff other shops don't help you with. I honestly feel like Merchant of Magic wants their customers to be great magicians, not just sell them tricks, their support is great."
"This is by far the best magic shop in the UK! Great customer service and great magic! They are the only shop I use now! Well done!"
"Sent me a faulty item, which is fine because these things happen. Spoke to them about returning it. was told to just return the gimmick, which was a sheet of metal. Was told to put it in an Envelope with a stamp on. Which i did. Next day they rang to claim they have received an empty envelope. According to them the envelope had no physical damage. Non at all. they told me they were convinced the metal was never in the envelope. i then asked if he could send me a picture of the envelope so i can go to my post office and enquire. i was told they never had a camera so that wasn't possible. i then asked for them to send me the envelope back. next day i received the envelope with had a clear outside of the metal sheet on it. also had a rip down the site of the envelope which was clearly where the metal had come out. They have lied to me and now they are saying its my problem. to make things worse they have offered to sell the item to me again at cost price!!! absolute WORST customer service. I would be very wary of these guys. If you have a problem with your order you could risk losing your money."
Edward O Donnell
"Honest company keep you updated on your order always deliver the goods never had a problem.If a item is out of stock they tell you."
The Merchant of Magic is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews