Magic Freebies UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK
Read Magic Freebies UK Reviews

About Magic Freebies UK:

Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy
I've had a couple of items and the site works
always something free that im interested in
I love it when I receive freebies!!!
I love Magic Freebies UK, it's very rare to have something for nothing but now and again you come across a site that yes you may have to enter a competition or sign up to a newsletter but mostly it's just pop in your name and address and it will be delivered to your door free of charge. The only negative I have found is when you click on the link for the free item you want, it doesn't take you to that particular item you have to search down for it and sometimes its not there at all.
A good chance to try new products or win prizes
Always plenty of choice - sometimes you have to do a massive questionnaire to get to the freebie, but worth it when it comes
good freebies
good offers, although sometimes once you have requested the freebie you don't always get them
A Chance to see things differently and new perspective and a bit of fun to break time up
It is possible to get free samples via the site.
Keeps you up to date with lots of available samples,prize draws and competitions .I received samples of perfumes and household products in the post that I would not know we're available.Its feels good to get something for free.
Like to have a freebie
I like being able to get freebies and coupons, but I am not so keen on the ones where I have to join a survey panel, or something similar, in order to get anything
Some good offers
Like looking for freebies and enjoy your site very much
Its nice to get something for nothing!
lots of interesting freebies all in one place
Good range of Freebies
not all of the freebies are of use to me, but it is nice to see what is available and what I would need to sign up for.
I love getting freebies