Magic Freebies UK Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK

About Magic Freebies UK: Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Internet
Technology

Click Here

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy

"It’s all a scam I get nothing free 😡"
"This is a really good website"
"Didn't cos I have NEVER received any....."
"Am not happy every time I click on claim mine nothing happen,s I haven't even been asked for my address so how are they meant to post the freebies to me,please sort it out are they free or what am not getting by claim mine."
"I do like the free samples they great for throwing in toiletrie bags etc, the facebook ones not so keen on as they tend to be scams dont receive anything free just discount code ans spam mail, the makeup ones i can never get as its all pick up in store and i have none of the stores near me i stay in a little town nothing here"
"I can't wait to receive a freebie you were recommended by a friend that's why only gave 3stars my friend gives 5stars I look forward to doing that as well 🎈"
"Entered in for a free pair of Nike trainers product testing. Will see what comes of it. I'm a bit sceptical if I will recieve them Free. Will be doing a review if & when I recieve them to test"
"i love trying new products so msgic freebies is great u get to know ur product before u buy its great xx"
"I only sometimes get my free samples not always"
"I enter loads of competitions , surveys etc... in the hope of winning items or trying out new products. I have managed to bag a couple of Freebies from this site but they are far and few between."
Hi Denise,
Thanks for your review, and sorry that you haven't had any freebies recently. Unfortunately, this can depend on the company sending them out as to how long a campaign can take. Fingers crossed your freebie drought changes soon! - Magic Freebies UK
"The freebies are good but I have sent for freebies and most of the time I do not receive them"
Hi Brenda, Sorry you've not been having any luck with getting your freebies. Unfortunately, sometimes it can take a while for a freebie to arrive, as we are completely dependent on the brands that send them out. Hopefully, you'll get some soon. - MFUK
"If it arrives and it’s free it’s perfect for me"
"love getting freebies"
"Receiving and trying out new products"
"i am not sure"
"Used to get good offers. Now a lot lead you to top cash back and as I am already a member won't let me claim free offer. Others are win and there you have to answer loads of questions then bombarded with phone calls"
"The best site I have found that offers a new batch of free samples each day - pity they more often than not never arrive from the senders!"
"It's a great little site. However you don't always get all the freebies you sign up for!"
"my laptop will not always allow me to get freebies"
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.33 based on 567 reviews