Magic Freebies UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK
Read Magic Freebies UK Reviews

About Magic Freebies UK:

Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy
first thing i look at when i switch my pc on, the freebies are fantastic,keep up the good work
All freebies easy to find in 1 place + competitions
nice to get free samples but they are not always sent
When you're on a tight budget it's great to get free (or very cheap) things
This is a great concept and everyone likes a little sample of something for nothing
Magic Freebies have made me happy because it's a great way of trying products before you buy and trying out any new product launches
I love getting to try new things, especially when they're free. I've discovered some great products and companies, which is great.
I've received some lovely freebies
It is always exciting when I get something in the post that I have received through Magic Freebies UK.
Have had some great free products. Can pick and choose just the items that are of interest to you and your family. No catches.
Everything is good when u get things
Loads of good deals and offers with a wide range
its nice to be able to get samples of things you would like to try before buying them .and especialy like coupons .great idea .
Great website with great offers and freebies
There are many really good offers / freebies that would normally get missed by someone like me. Great stuff.
Great website. Have received loads of free stuff since I have been using it. 😀
I love the site,for getting freebies to try at home, before buying the larger size. There is only one problem, sometimes when I get the email for the freebies, I find that the offer has expired, and therefore I can't apply for the item.
its always fun waiting for the postman to see what he brings!......plus getting extra little things is always a lovely surprise
I get a choice of free items.
It's a great site I use it every day and love receiving a nice freebie in the post it's always up to date and on top of sending you notifications when new things are added
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.33 based on 568 reviews