Magic Freebies UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK
Read Magic Freebies UK Reviews

About Magic Freebies UK:

Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy
I only sometimes get my free samples not always
never got anything
I only gave 5 stars as to ensure my review made it through this site is a con... Look up the information online this company helps other company for a sum to find you and the only reason there able to sell your information is because your signing up
I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Magic freebies the are soooooo incredible to use plus they're free so you don't have to pay
i never receive anything i sign up for winds me up
it's just a great site!
I love Magiic Freebies, and why not! A chance for free stuff and a go at regular competitions, one of which I have won. The MF daily emails are always welcome in my inbox.
Great site, does all the hard work for you !
always something free that im interested in
It has very good offers
I love it when I receive freebies!!!
I enter loads of competitions , surveys etc... in the hope of winning items or trying out new products. I have managed to bag a couple of Freebies from this site but they are far and few between.
Hi Denise,
Thanks for your review, and sorry that you haven't had any freebies recently. Unfortunately, this can depend on the company sending them out as to how long a campaign can take. Fingers crossed your freebie drought changes soon! - Magic Freebies UK
I love Magic Freebies UK, it's very rare to have something for nothing but now and again you come across a site that yes you may have to enter a competition or sign up to a newsletter but mostly it's just pop in your name and address and it will be delivered to your door free of charge. The only negative I have found is when you click on the link for the free item you want, it doesn't take you to that particular item you have to search down for it and sometimes its not there at all.
You get to try new products
A good chance to try new products or win prizes
its got some good offers
There is a good variety of freebies.
Always plenty of choice - sometimes you have to do a massive questionnaire to get to the freebie, but worth it when it comes
good freebies
good offers, although sometimes once you have requested the freebie you don't always get them
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.33 based on 567 reviews