Magic Freebies UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK
Read Magic Freebies UK Reviews

About Magic Freebies UK:

Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy
I am trying to send it to you and because I am now in a Home I pay for everything with my pension plan so I don't know why I am not able to get accepted. Nikki πŸŽ€
Even though I haven't won anything since I joined well over a year ago I still enjoy looking on your site Thank You Magic Freebies UK for making me feel very welcome here
I used to think that nothing can be free but ever since I have arrived on MagicFreebies, free is the new in. I have received a few free items and this shows how realistic the site it. Well done MF :)
It's amazing
excited when I got my new stuff perfume was brilliant made my mum smell very flowery.
I reviewed a John frieda conditioner and I love this website it's so easy and worth it!
Thank you magic freebies had my firsts sample yesterday love sample thank you very much very happy πŸŒŸβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ‘Œ
Thank you very much had my first sample other day always liners superb fitting and wonderful fragrance πŸŒŸπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜€ Sharon langford
Been on this for a while now and still never had anything through the post :/ and not sure if I even will maybe hopefully one day!
Entered in for a free pair of Nike trainers product testing. Will see what comes of it. I'm a bit sceptical if I will recieve them Free. Will be doing a review if & when I recieve them to test
We are selling fizzy drinks and foods.
What charity are you plaing for: The Diane Awards and Cauldwell Children
I'm with this site only one week now and already I got free sample from clinique for try on fundation. Great site I hope I will have more stuff to try on for review 😊
I've been on here for a year and never had 1 thing come through my letter box! Sometimes I've been on this site for over a hour doing what they asked.
Three times I have paid postage of around £5 FOR ITEMS I am yet to receive. The vendors emailed to say they had received my payment and would ship but to date am still waiting! They refuse to answer any emails and totally ignore you once money has been received.
Yet receive somethink
i love trying new products so msgic freebies is great u get to know ur product before u buy its great xx
I've had a couple of items and the site works
It’s was good I revived all of them
aaarrrrr wwwwwoooooowwwww. im so excitted to reseve my freeies. of magic..
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.33 based on 567 reviews