Magic Freebies UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK
Read Magic Freebies UK Reviews

About Magic Freebies UK:

Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy
When l receive things through the post not ever often though.
Everyone loves a freebie including me πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒβœŠοΈπŸ™
Gives me surprises in the post, who doesn't like that?
Had lots of great freebies
I am happy when the giveaways are decent and uncomplicated to apply for.!!!
It shows me where to get free stuff from & who doesn't like free stuff!
i have received many magic freebies over the years and this has made me very happy thankyou
some good freebies
Received some really good free stuff ranging from full size fake tanning cream to a pink dog bowl, look forward to opening the email from freebies uk and to see what I can get for free this makes me really happy😊
there is often something interesting.
its quite exciting to see what is on offer and if you will qualify for the freebie it also gives you an insight into goods before you spend your hard earned cash to see if they are worth the expence
Getting Free things through the post!Makes a change from a bill or junk mail.
Does have some great freebies,but don't always receive anything
Link to good competitions and freebies - though I don't use/receive all that many.
Offers plenty of different products everyday. Some I have had. Others times not. Enjoy looking,and entering everyday.
When I actually get a freebie
To start with everything was wonderful, everything I claimed I was receiving, now when I claim freebies I don’t get anything at all, even when I’ve been successful . A little disappointed πŸ˜”
A good site
Gives you the opportunity to try things before buying. Also gives you new thongs you would not of thought of or heard of.
everybody loves a frebbie