Magic Freebies UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK
Read Magic Freebies UK Reviews

About Magic Freebies UK:

Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy
good offers, although sometimes once you have requested the freebie you don't always get them
This is a really good website
There are scams on here
Either want you to do a survey when I have still didn’t get anything or they want you to send money how can that be free
If I am already a member why have I never received any Magic Freebies
A load of rubbish. Tried 5 sites not one worked!!!
I was told id be getting free dogfood for my dog I completed the questions about her and also registered I haven't received as much as an email telling me what went wrong so I can fix it WHY???
Never received anything
Ive been on here for over 2 yrs and ive never recieved anything free
i LOVE THESE FREEBIES .iam always waiting for recieving my freebies
If only they dropped maccy d of in a 1.1 corsa Any m9’s dream
Thank you magic freebies had my firsts sample yesterday love sample thank you very much very happy 🌟❤️😘👌
I'm with this site only one week now and already I got free sample from clinique for try on fundation. Great site I hope I will have more stuff to try on for review 😊
Great site, does all the hard work for you !
I love it when I receive freebies!!!
I enter loads of competitions , surveys etc... in the hope of winning items or trying out new products. I have managed to bag a couple of Freebies from this site but they are far and few between.
Hi Denise,
Thanks for your review, and sorry that you haven't had any freebies recently. Unfortunately, this can depend on the company sending them out as to how long a campaign can take. Fingers crossed your freebie drought changes soon! - Magic Freebies UK
Always LOTS of offers.Received quite a lot of parcels!!
such a wide selection of offers available on a daily basis.
This website show to many products websites and trying by requesting samples before I pay anything. Also, receive some free good things.
i always get the best freebies i love this site!
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.33 based on 568 reviews