Magic Freebies UK Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Magic Freebies UK

About Magic Freebies UK: Set up in 1996 by its founder and freebie lover Tom Bryant, Magic Freebies is now the UK's most popular freebie site. The website offers the UK freebie hunter free stuff, competitions, money-saving & money-making information.

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Internet
Technology

Click Here

Tell us how Magic Freebies UK made you happy

"If I am already a member why have I never received any Magic Freebies"
"Never ever got any Magic Freebies."
"Never ever received anything. You keep saying I am already a member. What am I doing wrong"
"Never got anything"
"Never ever received anything from Magic Freebies.u"
"You ask me to review magic Free .Thanks you! I can not say how happy! You have made me! I am your#1 customer!Janet child's"
"Just confused ... went to get a freebie and it asked me to put my card details in to pay £16?? I thought it was freebies ??"
"This is awful all this single use plastic - giving it a very wide berth"
"A load of rubbish. Tried 5 sites not one worked!!!"
"You have to buy something or do surveys for it. It's not free."
"COMPLETE SCAM!! Nothing is free on here"
"Plz send me my freebies to me I'd be really happy"
"Haven't received anything what a disappointed."
"I was told id be getting free dogfood for my dog I completed the questions about her and also registered I haven't received as much as an email telling me what went wrong so I can fix it WHY???"
"I never win anything every body else seams to win but when people see my name it feels like we wont put her name in to the draw"
"So good but non of my orders have come yet"
"magic freebies is a scam. I warn you, do not use this website. They'll ask for your credit details and deliberately take money from you. You do not receive purchased product. It is a scam I warn you do not use this website."
"Rubbish!!!!!! No products received do not bother"
"Not worth a w@@@"
"Am not happy every time I click on claim mine nothing happen,s I haven't even been asked for my address so how are they meant to post the freebies to me,please sort it out are they free or what am not getting by claim mine."
Magic Freebies UK is rated 4.33 based on 567 reviews