Magenta Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage
Read Magenta Self Storage Reviews

About Magenta Self Storage:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Manager and staff are excellent, very helpful and great service.
(St) - Posted 10 hours ago
I had a storage unit in the Magenta self storage in Oxford. It was a difficult time, due to the covid and the lockdown measures but the service was phenomenal. Jeremy and the team have been extremely helpful and nice, and made the stressful experience of moving during a lockdown much more bearable. Five stars.
Magenta Self Storage are practical and efficient as well as personal in their relationships with their customers … it’s a rare combination, and one that’s warmly appreciated. Thank you.
(Acton) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Hal,

Thanks so much for such a lovely review. We put lots of effort into understanding our customer needs and we’re really pleased that you’re happy with the service and support you’ve received with us.

Please stay safe and well and we’ll see you in store again soon.

Ange Okwuosa
Branch manager, Acton
Our experience with Magenta has been great throughout. All their staff are super pro and all interactions have been great! Highly recommended! Thanks
Good responsive customer service.
I needed some storage to phase my moving in two parts. I found the Oxford Magenta store very handy, easy to reach, great friendly staff, the lift is large for house furniture, they have also big trolleys to reduce the number of journeys from the van to your storage unit. Once you are there everything becomes faster! I hope to do not move out again ... you know how stressful that is! .. but in case I will use Magenta again!PS The units are clean and there is also hand sanitiser for customers during the Covid-19 to keep the place safe.
Such helpful, efficient and pleasant staff - great location in West Bridgford easy access and very helpful during this difficult time -great value too
Stay safe hope we will be able to get up there soon
I was satisfied so much with your Service, thank you!

Your Sincerely
Karolyne Botar
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
Nice, welcoming efficient staff. Excellent location and storage space.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 months ago
Staff were very helpful and friendly, helped us sort storage suitable for our needs quick and efficiently
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
Brilliant facilities, lovely staff. Feel happy that our belongings are safe and secure!
(Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent in all respects... helpful staff keen to help their customers, perfect location (for me, at any rate) and an especial bonus, easy and convenient access to one's storage unit at all hours of the day and night
(Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Having used magenta Acton for a number of years on occasion; I have found them to be staffed by people who are always ready to give an extra 10%, prices are competitive but, what makes me keep coming back is their straight forward considerations an nothing is too much.

To be highly recommended!! Mr.DGD. Steward
The site and units are all bright and clean and the staff are excellent, if I could give them 6 stars for quality of customer service I would!
(Banbury) - Posted 4 months ago
Ideal for storage while trying to prepare to move house. Staff are amazing. So friendly and do everything possible to help you.
(Banbury) - Posted 4 months ago
Good, clean storage, friendly and helpful staff with a variety of deals for storage.
(Banbury) - Posted 4 months ago
Top quality service from the start . All at ease so straight forward
Thanks
(Banbury) - Posted 4 months ago
So very easy to get in and out and very happy With the unit and the lady running the place ! Very helpful
Very helpful staff
(Oxford) - Posted 5 months ago
5 stars Excellent customer service, exceptionally helpful and professional manager. Super clean premises, very impressed. Thanks, Jules
(Oxford) - Posted 5 months ago