Magenta Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage
Read Magenta Self Storage Reviews

About Magenta Self Storage:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy
How would you rate our facility?
Staff really helpful and professional, accommodated us right away
(Acton) - Posted 3 days ago
Immaculately clean, efficient and friendly, helpful staff. User Friendly. Felt reassured my belongings were safe and dry and very accessible.
(Banbury) - Posted 4 days ago
Always polite and informative
(Oxford) - Posted 4 days ago
Very helpful staff,
Great service
Awesome service, very helpful
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
easy to use but also very nice and straightforward common-sense guy manning the facility
(Oxford) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent customer service,good price,clean,organised environment.
I rent office space as well as storage and Kerry,Helen and Amy have made me very welcome and have been incredibly helpful
(Banbury) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good service, very friendly staff! Top!
(Oxford) - Posted 4 weeks ago
How would you rate our facility?
Amy was extremely helpful and very customer centric. She could not have been more helpful
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Everything very professional. The only thing I would suggest is to extend opening hours to get into the storage as for someone who works till 5pm it’s really hard to arrange moving staff earlier.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
I have been more than happy with the service I have received from Magenta Storage in Oxford. The whole site is clean, tidy and efficiently run. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for storage in the area.
Excellent friendly staff
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
I used Magenta storage in Oxford over the summer as being a student, the location was just perfect for me bus stops just outside and added bonus to have Waitrose across the road for lunch. The staff are really helpful, Jeremy even call the taxi for us nothing was to much bother. The locker was just what we needed all included price with 50% off for 2 months. I will use these guys again thanks Magenta.
How would you rate our facility?
Friendly staff, easy process, helpful and professional
(Oxford) - Posted 2 months ago
It’s ok very good
(Acton) - Posted 2 months ago
Amazing customer service! Angela @ magenta Acton is professional and ready to help you out no matter the query! I’ve left my whole home between moving houses and I will definitely use it again when in need! Quality /price ratio is 5stars!
We arrived two minutes before closing on the 7th September and wasn't expecting to get much response. However this was not the case, both ladies on reception were so welcoming, friendly and very informative and time didn't seem an issue, we were shown around the building and advised of all costing's and what was involved, we were very impressed and a big thanks to them as what is already a stressful time in moving home was made easy. Thank you
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent staff and management of the site. Very helpful and informative Highly recommend this branch - Banbury.
(Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago