Magenta Self Storage Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Magenta Self Storage?

About Magenta Self Storage: Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy

"Amazing customer service! Angela @ magenta Acton is professional and ready to help you out no matter the query! I’ve left my whole home between moving houses and I will definitely use it again when in need! Quality /price ratio is 5stars!"
"We arrived two minutes before closing on the 7th September and wasn't expecting to get much response. However this was not the case, both ladies on reception were so welcoming, friendly and very informative and time didn't seem an issue, we were shown around the building and advised of all costing's and what was involved, we were very impressed and a big thanks to them as what is already a stressful time in moving home was made easy. Thank you"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent staff and management of the site. Very helpful and informative Highly recommend this branch - Banbury."
(Banbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Helen from your Banbury branch is fabulous; really helpful and friendly. It was her attitude that made my decision to use Magenta"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great, friendly and fast service!"
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
"Really helpful staff and all round great experience"
"very helpful stafff"
How would you rate our facility?
"Fantastic service, great offers when we joined and unit is perfect for us, kept at cool temperature all year round and secure clean space. Very happy!"
"Really_helpful_staff_at_Acton"
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful,friendly and knowledgeable"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"I think your storage facility is very good. The access to it is excellent and accessing my goods via your lift is also very good. The size of the units give you lots of space to store your goods. Very pleased with the ease of booking a unit and appreciate the half price cost for the first 2 month's of storage period. I would certainly recommend Magenta Storage to others. alan stacey"
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
"I had very good expirience with Magenta. Good location, well equipped and reasonably priced. Very friendly staff."
How would you rate our facility?
"Excellent customer service and easy access to storage unit. Highly recommended."
(Oxford) - Posted 2 months ago
"The storage was clean and accessible and the staff were very friendly and helpful. For me it was the perfect location so, all in all, excellent. I would certainly recommend it."
(Oxford) - Posted 2 months ago
"Everything perfect, and awesome customer care"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"Staff at Magenta are always helpful,the building is well maintained in good location."
(Acton) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great effortless storage facility and the 24hrs access is brilliant."
How would you rate our facility?
"Very polite and approachable staff. Clean facilities. Great offers. Wide range of storage sizes available. Would highly recommend!"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service throughout our house move. Fully recommend Magenta."
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service and all the people I dealt with were very friendly"
Magenta Self Storage is rated 4.59 based on 251 reviews