Magenta Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage
Read Magenta Self Storage Reviews

About Magenta Self Storage:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy
Magenta is one of the easiest deal with and best equipped storage facilities in Oxford. Their staff are stellar and I would recommend them to anyone Magenta is a much better colour than Yellow also
(Oxford) - Posted 2 days ago
So far, just the joining process, has been very good indeed! I will provide further feedback once I've had my storage unit up and running for a while. Just to say that, the reason I didn't go and get another quote from somewhere else, was the prompt and friendly and responsive service I got from the team at Banbury. It also looks like it's going to be very good value.
(Banbury) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
I have used Banbury Magenta for nearly 5 months and can highly recommend them. The staff are friendly, efficient and advise on the size of storage unit required and the simple process to access the facility. Even before COVID the cleanliness was excellent and now even more so, always well stocked with hand sanitiser, disinfectant and paper towels. Such an easy way to store large items, in between house moves or in my case storing donations prior to a Ladies Clothes Sale for Cancer Research. Thank you Magenta ladies 🙂
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service!
They have got best prices compare to other storages .
Angela who is the manager is very professional and always there to help . I highly recommend it.
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kasia, thanks so much for your lovely review. It really is great to hear when our customers are happy with the services we provide as we strive to continuously improve. Thanks again for storing with us and if you ever need us in the future, we’ll be more than happy to assist. Stay safe and well - Angela
The manager lana was great, went out of her way to help in these difficult times.
(St) - Posted 1 month ago
I had a storage unit in the Magenta self storage in Oxford. It was a difficult time, due to the covid and the lockdown measures but the service was phenomenal. Jeremy and the team have been extremely helpful and nice, and made the stressful experience of moving during a lockdown much more bearable. Five stars.
Magenta Self Storage are practical and efficient as well as personal in their relationships with their customers … it’s a rare combination, and one that’s warmly appreciated. Thank you.
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Hal,

Thanks so much for such a lovely review. We put lots of effort into understanding our customer needs and we’re really pleased that you’re happy with the service and support you’ve received with us.

Please stay safe and well and we’ll see you in store again soon.

Ange Okwuosa
Branch manager, Acton
Our experience with Magenta has been great throughout. All their staff are super pro and all interactions have been great! Highly recommended! Thanks
Good responsive customer service.
I needed some storage to phase my moving in two parts. I found the Oxford Magenta store very handy, easy to reach, great friendly staff, the lift is large for house furniture, they have also big trolleys to reduce the number of journeys from the van to your storage unit. Once you are there everything becomes faster! I hope to do not move out again ... you know how stressful that is! .. but in case I will use Magenta again!PS The units are clean and there is also hand sanitiser for customers during the Covid-19 to keep the place safe.
Such helpful, efficient and pleasant staff - great location in West Bridgford easy access and very helpful during this difficult time -great value too
Stay safe hope we will be able to get up there soon
I was satisfied so much with your Service, thank you!

Your Sincerely
Karolyne Botar
(Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Nice, welcoming efficient staff. Excellent location and storage space.
(Oxford) - Posted 3 months ago
Staff were very helpful and friendly, helped us sort storage suitable for our needs quick and efficiently
(Banbury) - Posted 4 months ago
Brilliant facilities, lovely staff. Feel happy that our belongings are safe and secure!
(Banbury) - Posted 4 months ago
Excellent in all respects... helpful staff keen to help their customers, perfect location (for me, at any rate) and an especial bonus, easy and convenient access to one's storage unit at all hours of the day and night
(Banbury) - Posted 5 months ago
Having used magenta Acton for a number of years on occasion; I have found them to be staffed by people who are always ready to give an extra 10%, prices are competitive but, what makes me keep coming back is their straight forward considerations an nothing is too much.

To be highly recommended!! Mr.DGD. Steward
The site and units are all bright and clean and the staff are excellent, if I could give them 6 stars for quality of customer service I would!
(Banbury) - Posted 5 months ago
Ideal for storage while trying to prepare to move house. Staff are amazing. So friendly and do everything possible to help you.
Magenta Self Storage is rated 4.61 based on 302 reviews