Magenta Self Storage Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Magenta Self Storage?

About Magenta Self Storage: Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy

"Super unhelpful staff. Really rude guy checked me in. Didn’t show me how to use the 200year elevator and I got stuck. A very old fashioned storage place with ridiculously limited opening hours. Head back to Yellow storage. Don’t come here."
How would you rate our customer service?
"Got a quote from the Oxford location for a 25sqft unit at £ £12.25 for 8 weeks and £24.50 thereafter. I checked another company Luker Bros at Headington and got a quote of £7.20 for 12 weeks and £12.00 thereafter. Went back to Magenta to check their 'Beat any like for like' quote and they were not interested. What a con!!! Avoid them!!"
Magenta Self Storage is rated 4.59 based on 251 reviews