Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

4.6
Based on 391 reviews
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
Magenta storage in Banbury was not only a great size, great prize and very clean, the staff were also amazing through our multiple trips during our move. Highly recommend and would use again. Making our house move a positive experience.
Hi Erin Many thanks for your great review and it was a pleasure to help out ! Very Best wishes with all your future plans.
I have had a great experience with the Magenta Storage branch in Oxford. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The lockers themselves are of a good standard. I am confident that my belongings are in safe hands. Would certainly recommend to a friend, especially students who need storage for during vacations.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you Muhammed for your great feedback our Oxford team are over the moon with your comments if you ever need storage again please contact us.
Everything great!
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you Lucile for storing with us at our Oxford branch, will pass on positive feedback to the team thanks!
Using Magenta in Chiswick was a very good experience for me. The facility was clean, the lift was large and there was a range of trolleys available to meet all of my needs. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I couldn't have wished for more.
Hello Glen. Your review made my team and I smile this morning, thank you! I am very pleased that your stay at my store fulfilled all of your needs, thanks again for the shout out! All the best for the future.
I can honestly say I have never been more blown away by the level of service I received from Simon @ Magenta Acton. Could not recommend more highly!!!
Thank you very much for this review and for taking the time to write it. My team and I try very hard to deliver great service and it is awesome to get such feedback. Thank you again.
Very accommodating and the staff is extremely helpful Amazing service
(Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Veronica It was very kind of you to leave a 5 star review ! Many thanks Helen
The Magenta storage in Banbury is great and in a really convenient location. Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely friendly and helpful. All in all a great service and would highly recommend!
(Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you Jenny for your kind review and glad we could be of help.
Jeremy and the team at Magenta Oxford were incredibly helpful, professional and efficient throughout the entire process - always quick to respond and resolve any queries - a pleasure to continue working with!
Used Magenta's services for 5 years until recently - can't fault them.
Very convenient with extremely helpful and friendly service. Access out of hours very straight forward.
(Banbury) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Andrew. So kind of you to leave us a review and we do try to make the storage journey as smooth as possible. Helen (Branch Manager)
Great customer service.
(Oxford) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you Zarrin for the 5 star review
Really good and gave us what we needed
(Banbury) - Posted 5 months ago
Many Thanks Barry for your kind review. Always here to help.
Well done Lottie Happy Christmas and Have fun next Wednesday Regards Mark Shaw
Very helpful staff and super easy access system. I would say it’s excellent value for money and convenience if you have to take out short term storage. Plenty of various size moving equipment available. Would highly recommend and will use again in the future.
Absolutely fantastic service. You won’t think it’s possible to distinguish between storage companies but the personal service from Magenta in Banbury has been excellent.
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on making the process as easy as possible. We wish you well and thank you for your custom. Kerry
What's not to like. The team at Magenta were super helpful and the facility is fantastic with good security measures and easy access whenever you need.
I have stored at magenta for several years and have found their security and their staff to be nothing but helpful respectful and even when I had personal issues they bent over backwards to help me even when I was unreasonable I'd like to take this opportunity just to say thank you
Hi Paul. Many thanks for lovely review. Moving is a very stressful time and we do try and help by easing that with a professional smooth service. You are very welcome ! Helen (Branch Manager)
Easy peasy storage. Friendly helpful staff.
Many Thanks Ranit for your kind words and your valued custom. Helen (Branch Manager)
excellent staff, very helpful, 24/7 access, easy to get to with very little traffic problems, very secure and a fair price for a storage unit. Magenta will always be my first choice.
Thank you Leslie for your kind review and it is always nice to see a returning customer. We are glad you have had a great experience with Magenta.
Amazing service from start to finish. Staff very friendly and extremely helpful, 24hr access whenever I needed to pick anything up, great unit, fab service
Thank you Melissa for your kind review. Here if you ever need us in the future! Very best wishes with all your future plans! Helen (Branch Manager)
Magenta Storage Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 391 reviews