Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Storage Ltd
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
I had almost instant replies to my emails which made it easy to plan what I was doing.
(Banbury) - Posted 5 hours ago
Needed some storage while in between house moves. Easy to book and the communication was helpful leading up to the move. Booking in was easy and the staff really friendly and helpful.
(Banbury) - Posted 18 hours ago
Really friendly and helpful staff, excellent service, very reasonable prices.
(Banbury) - Posted 4 days ago
Helpful staff, clean units and easy but safe access 24/7
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
Welcoming and friendly staff.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fantastic service, they made everything so easy.
(Banbury) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Helen and the Team at Banbury were awesome. So helpful from start to finish. We would definitely recommend Magenta Storage, especially the Banbury site.
(Banbury) - Posted 4 weeks ago
The unti in Acton is fine, the new one will no doubt be cool but the admin system lets the whole thing down. It's taken many attempts to get soft copy invoices and it would have saved everyone acres of time if we had been offered a DD facility at the start. Otherwise good experience brought down by something so basic.
Great place, great staff
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpful and friendly.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good indeed!
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic customer service and care. Helen did everything she could to make things convenient and easy for us.
Great service, nice units, very convenient and good price!
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
Brilliant service as ever at Acton Magenta.
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
I find Magenta Storage reliable safe clear and helpful .
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
We were very happy with the size and security of the storage unit we used from June to September and the service offered by your office - clear, professional and polite. It fitted our needs perfectly and enabled us to access things whenever we needed to. Although the cost was not cheap, there were no hidden surprises and I feel you get what you pay for. We would use it again and would recommend. Happy customers :)
Fantastic customer service and a real effort made by them to try to accommodate my situation. Great prices, easy access and just a real peace of mind for me.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
Friendly helpful staff.
Clean, secure units.
Shuts earlier than I'd like.
(Oxford) - Posted 3 months ago
Friendly, helpful staff at Magenta Banbury, easy access to the unit. Would highly recommend it, would definitely use Magenta again.
Easy access, light and airy. Helpful staff
(Acton) - Posted 3 months ago