Magenta Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage
Read Magenta Self Storage Reviews

About Magenta Self Storage:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy
The service was exceptional. They were very helpful and went out of there to make a smooth transition of my storage. I needed extra storage which wasn't a problem,organised straight away.
Thanks for your professional help at the Nottingham storage unit.
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Paul Smith has been extremely helpful, professional and attentive to our requirements. We have never experienced that level of service from any previous storage facility we have used in the past.
Excellent service and prompt refund for unused weeks once we moved our furniture out.
Garry from TC Removals was also very professional and careful with our furniture and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
Great location just off J11 Banbury with 24 hour access. Very helpful and welcoming staff who fully understood our specific customer requirements.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent facilities, staff and prices.
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Jeremy was very friendly, helpful and efficient.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
easy access to my storage unti
Great facility and really helpful staff.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
I think they are value for money
The staff were incredibly helpful and explained everything in detail, even showing me two different types of unit.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
Friendly staff,ease of use and access to storage unit as well as a good rate.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
We use Magenta in St Albans. We have been using it on and off since 2008, it was then called Personal Storage I think but it is the same firm. The staff are extremely helpful and very friendly, we always have a chat with them when we go there. They will always do their best to provide the kind of units we need and give us the best possible financial arrangement. They have never cheated us over the bills. We have complete confidence in them to provide clean secure units and charge the agreed amount per week. We would never go anywhere else for storage. What more can I say??!!
The service is fantastic - the chaps are good natured and helpful and it is a great place to store stuff.
(Acton) - Posted 2 years ago
Very friendly and always worked hard to meet my needs.
They are very helpful and polite.
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Everything was dealt with efficiently and professionally until I came to use my storage for the very first time - my unit is in 2 nd floor and the lift wasn’t working!
Magenta kindly allowed me to use a spare unit in the ground floor but it a couple of weeks before the lift was safe again which meant moving everything from downstairs to upstairs! But all is good now
I wonder if the reduced rate can be carried on for 1 more month as compensation for the inconvenience caused?
Friendly and attentive staff, received a courtesy phone call even though it was an international tel number.
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Very helpful and freindly staff.
Greeat facility,
Secure site with 24 hour access. Clean and tidy very presentable. Purpose built so easy to get around.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
We take up our space next week, but in arranging it the staff at Banbury could not have been more helpful and constructive.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
This was our first time using a storage unit and we could not of picked a better place. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. All the staff were compassionate and understanding and even stayed for extra hours to help us on more than one occasion. They made a very stressful time a lot easier for us. The storage units and building itself is very clean and they offer a wide range of sizes. We are very grateful for their help and would highly recommend them
Magenta Self Storage is rated 4.62 based on 304 reviews