Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Storage Ltd
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
A great help for my needs at short notice. Staff were extremely helpful and explained the processes thoroughly. The storage units were completely secure and gave full piece of mind regarding your valuable items, etc. Highly recommended
Very efficient, very friendly, very helpful staff. Would definitely use them again. Highly recommend.
Wonderful staff and clean very facilities.
Provided emergency storage for our kitchen when it was delivered before the build was complete. Faultless from our perspective. Always polite. Locker we had was extremely convenient with good access from the road. Refunded deposit with no niggles. Highly recommended and would use again.
Got a bit over excited at the auction house over the road (it's not the first time...) and headed straight to magenta for help. Darren was great, helping me to work out what size I'd need and everytime I've been back all the staff have been incredibly helpful. Special thanks to Kevin who helped me load and unload on a boiling hot day
I went here expecting to have to deal with so much paperwork BUT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG! I met Katie, who was so nice, exceptionally knowledgeable and able to accommodate my requirements, (and she made me a nice cup of coffee:). A big thank you to the team Darren, Katie and James for making the experience a nice one. The site is clean and tidy and if the staff can help then they will. I can verify that I am a new, happy and current customer (July 2018). SY

Note - Nothing to do with Magenta just some site observations. Do be careful of vehicles exiting as it is a multi use site, some drivers, drive too fast in/out the exit.
Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. My Scottish removal team arrived at Magenta Nottingham about an hour or two before I did due to being stuck in traffic, it became obvious to them that the storage unit I booked wouldn’t be big enough and Magenta sorted out the whole thing with the removals team. By the time I arrived everything was unpacked and they were finishing up. It’s safe, secure and affordable but most of all the staff are exceptional - Katie deserves a medal! Very impressed, couldn’t recommend highly enough.
Very helpful and attentive staff, service with a smile!
(Acton) - Posted 2 years ago
FIRSTLY AND MOST IMPORTANT, THE STAFF WERE VERE HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY AND MADE THE STORAGE SORTING VERY EASY.
EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL SO FAR. I AM NOT SURE YOU COULD IMPROVE ON TH SERVICE I HAVE HAD.
THANKYOU
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Very reasonable, helpful, obliging staff and always cheerful. Great service,
Excellent customer service
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
Very clean facility, the staff are fantastic and always willing to help. Pleasure to use at a good price, no issues with access at ant time
Good service
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
The service was exceptional. They were very helpful and went out of there to make a smooth transition of my storage. I needed extra storage which wasn't a problem,organised straight away.
Thanks for your professional help at the Nottingham storage unit.
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Paul Smith has been extremely helpful, professional and attentive to our requirements. We have never experienced that level of service from any previous storage facility we have used in the past.
Excellent service and prompt refund for unused weeks once we moved our furniture out.
Garry from TC Removals was also very professional and careful with our furniture and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
Great location just off J11 Banbury with 24 hour access. Very helpful and welcoming staff who fully understood our specific customer requirements.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent facilities, staff and prices.
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Jeremy was very friendly, helpful and efficient.
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
Great facility and really helpful staff.
Magenta Storage Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 309 reviews