Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magenta Storage Ltd
Read Magenta Storage Ltd Reviews

About Magenta Storage Ltd:

Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Storage Ltd made you happy
We would recommend using Magenta for storage without question. We had to move our furniture into storage and chose Magenta, The staff are friendly and helpful and if I had a query online they would always get back the same day. Covid rules adhered to. There are different sized containers which you can access any time with trolleys to help. Thanks
Wow
(Banbury) - Posted 11 months ago
Amazing right from the start, efficient and always willing to oblige, we would highly recommend them
(Banbury) - Posted 11 months ago
Helen showed me 2 storage units that would suit my needs. She was very helpful. Have booked a unit from February 13th. Thank you
(Banbury) - Posted 11 months ago
Easy to check in, Helen has been extremely helpful. The whole process had been stress free!
(Banbury) - Posted 11 months ago
Frankly Magenta has disappointed since the recent move to Stirling Rd. As an entry point customer, I was underwhelmed by the disinterested unmasked lad with snack food on Reception. Felt like a temp going through the motions. Such a stark contrast to the efficient and friendly style provided by the staff at the previous location. Had I been a brand new customer, I’d probably been put off.
Excellent service so far. Half price offer made for a competitive price. Choice of room sizes and photos to show capacity helped. Friendly service to complete process on the phone was easy and clear. Easy parking at the loading bay and good hygiene controls at the storage. Would definitely recommend.
(Oxford) - Posted 11 months ago
So far our experience has been very good. From our enquiry yesterday to viewing and starting to use the unit we are very happy to have found this.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Staff extremely helpful and prices and policies fair
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Broadly a great place to work. For your corporate office clients, a small investment could lift the whole feel. I'd suggest a separate entrance that feels slightly less industrial - clean lift etc. Following building work on 3rd floor, badly in need of a lick of paint on the floor in the lobby area and on the main wall opposite the lifts. Domestic storage clients prob dont mind but keep in mind that for those renting an office it's our place of work every day.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service, the lady behind the desk is lovely very helpful and friendly
Charming people, 100% safe, easy access and spotlessly clean
Very friendly staff and always willing to help out with any questions we had.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
The storage unit is great and the staff are so helpful and amazing
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
We needed long-term storage for our business and used Magenta for a number of years. Customer service was always good and we were able to access our unit whenever we needed to, even during Covid. We were always given plenty of notice of changes to access hours etc. Parking can be a little tricky at busy times (hence 4 stars instead of 5) but I would highly recommend Magenta.
I had almost instant replies to my emails which made it easy to plan what I was doing.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Needed some storage while in between house moves. Easy to book and the communication was helpful leading up to the move. Booking in was easy and the staff really friendly and helpful.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Really friendly and helpful staff, excellent service, very reasonable prices.
Helpful staff, clean units and easy but safe access 24/7
(Banbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Welcoming and friendly staff.
(Oxford) - Posted 1 year ago