Magenta Self Storage Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Magenta Self Storage?

About Magenta Self Storage: Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy

"Helen from your Banbury branch is fabulous; really helpful and friendly. It was her attitude that made my decision to use Magenta"
(Banbury) - Posted 20 hours ago
"Great, friendly and fast service!"
(Oxford) - Posted 6 days ago
"Really helpful staff and all round great experience"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"very helpful stafff"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Fantastic service, great offers when we joined and unit is perfect for us, kept at cool temperature all year round and secure clean space. Very happy!"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Really_helpful_staff_at_Acton"
(Acton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very helpful,friendly and knowledgeable"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I think your storage facility is very good. The access to it is excellent and accessing my goods via your lift is also very good. The size of the units give you lots of space to store your goods. Very pleased with the ease of booking a unit and appreciate the half price cost for the first 2 month's of storage period. I would certainly recommend Magenta Storage to others. alan stacey"
(Acton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I had very good expirience with Magenta. Good location, well equipped and reasonably priced. Very friendly staff."
How would you rate our facility?
"Excellent customer service and easy access to storage unit. Highly recommended."
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
"The storage was clean and accessible and the staff were very friendly and helpful. For me it was the perfect location so, all in all, excellent. I would certainly recommend it."
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
"Everything perfect, and awesome customer care"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Staff at Magenta are always helpful,the building is well maintained in good location."
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great effortless storage facility and the 24hrs access is brilliant."
How would you rate our facility?
"Very polite and approachable staff. Clean facilities. Great offers. Wide range of storage sizes available. Would highly recommend!"
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service throughout our house move. Fully recommend Magenta."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service and all the people I dealt with were very friendly"
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
"EXCELLENT SERVICE,HELEN AND KERRY VERY HELPFUL WOULD RECOMMEND MAGENTA"
How would you rate our facility?
"Helen, Kerry and Tom were all fantastic, no request was too much and they were so helpful and welcoming. Even when we were locked in they dealt with it really quickly and calmly. Just perfect, I rarely give anyone 5 stars but this team deserved more. Thank you"
"Really helpful"