Magenta Self Storage Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Magenta Self Storage?

About Magenta Self Storage: Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Click Here

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy

"Everything very professional. The only thing I would suggest is to extend opening hours to get into the storage as for someone who works till 5pm it’s really hard to arrange moving staff earlier."
(Oxford) - Posted 12 hours ago
"I have been more than happy with the service I have received from Magenta Storage in Oxford. The whole site is clean, tidy and efficiently run. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for storage in the area."
"Excellent friendly staff"
(Banbury) - Posted 6 days ago
"I used Magenta storage in Oxford over the summer as being a student, the location was just perfect for me bus stops just outside and added bonus to have Waitrose across the road for lunch. The staff are really helpful, Jeremy even call the taxi for us nothing was to much bother. The locker was just what we needed all included price with 50% off for 2 months. I will use these guys again thanks Magenta."
"Very good clean to store all our house hold goods. Can be exspensive even with the discount. Handy it's open 24 hour"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Friendly staff, easy process, helpful and professional"
(Oxford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"It’s ok"
(Acton) - Posted 1 month ago
"So far the service has been excellent."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Amazing customer service! Angela @ magenta Acton is professional and ready to help you out no matter the query! I’ve left my whole home between moving houses and I will definitely use it again when in need! Quality /price ratio is 5stars!"
"We arrived two minutes before closing on the 7th September and wasn't expecting to get much response. However this was not the case, both ladies on reception were so welcoming, friendly and very informative and time didn't seem an issue, we were shown around the building and advised of all costing's and what was involved, we were very impressed and a big thanks to them as what is already a stressful time in moving home was made easy. Thank you"
How would you rate our customer service?
"I ve done the booking and then I received an answer that you are full! Your system should know if you are full and not to allow reservations..."
(Oxford) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent staff and management of the site. Very helpful and informative Highly recommend this branch - Banbury."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Helen from your Banbury branch is fabulous; really helpful and friendly. It was her attitude that made my decision to use Magenta"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great, friendly and fast service!"
(Oxford) - Posted 2 months ago
"Really helpful staff and all round great experience"
"very helpful stafff"
How would you rate our facility?
"Fantastic service, great offers when we joined and unit is perfect for us, kept at cool temperature all year round and secure clean space. Very happy!"
"Really_helpful_staff_at_Acton"
(Acton) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful,friendly and knowledgeable"
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"I think your storage facility is very good. The access to it is excellent and accessing my goods via your lift is also very good. The size of the units give you lots of space to store your goods. Very pleased with the ease of booking a unit and appreciate the half price cost for the first 2 month's of storage period. I would certainly recommend Magenta Storage to others. alan stacey"
(Acton) - Posted 2 months ago