Magenta Self Storage Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage

About Magenta Self Storage: Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

anthony@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

How would you rate Magenta Self Storage ?

"Got a bit over excited at the auction house over the road (it's not the first time...) and headed straight to magenta for help. Darren was great, helping me to work out what size I'd need and everytime I've been back all the staff have been incredibly helpful. Special thanks to Kevin who helped me load and unload on a boiling hot day"
"I went here expecting to have to deal with so much paperwork BUT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG! I met Katie, who was so nice, exceptionally knowledgeable and able to accommodate my requirements, (and she made me a nice cup of coffee:). A big thank you to the team Darren, Katie and James for making the experience a nice one. The site is clean and tidy and if the staff can help then they will. I can verify that I am a new, happy and current customer (July 2018). SY Note - Nothing to do with Magenta just some site observations. Do be careful of vehicles exiting as it is a multi use site, some drivers, drive too fast in/out the exit."
"Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. My Scottish removal team arrived at Magenta Nottingham about an hour or two before I did due to being stuck in traffic, it became obvious to them that the storage unit I booked wouldn’t be big enough and Magenta sorted out the whole thing with the removals team. By the time I arrived everything was unpacked and they were finishing up. It’s safe, secure and affordable but most of all the staff are exceptional - Katie deserves a medal! Very impressed, couldn’t recommend highly enough."
How would you rate our facility?
"Very helpful and attentive staff, service with a smile!"
(Acton) - Posted 2 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"FIRSTLY AND MOST IMPORTANT, THE STAFF WERE VERE HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY AND MADE THE STORAGE SORTING VERY EASY. EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL SO FAR. I AM NOT SURE YOU COULD IMPROVE ON TH SERVICE I HAVE HAD. THANKYOU"
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Very reasonable, helpful, obliging staff and always cheerful. Great service,"
"Excellent customer service"
How would you rate our facility?
"Very efficient, polite and helpful."
(Acton) - Posted 2 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Very clean facility, the staff are fantastic and always willing to help. Pleasure to use at a good price, no issues with access at ant time"
"Good service"
(Nottingham) - Posted 3 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"The service was exceptional. They were very helpful and went out of there to make a smooth transition of my storage. I needed extra storage which wasn't a problem,organised straight away. Thanks for your professional help at the Nottingham storage unit."
(Nottingham) - Posted 3 months ago
"Paul Smith has been extremely helpful, professional and attentive to our requirements. We have never experienced that level of service from any previous storage facility we have used in the past."
"Excellent service and prompt refund for unused weeks once we moved our furniture out. Garry from TC Removals was also very professional and careful with our furniture and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him."
How would you rate our facility?
"Great location just off J11 Banbury with 24 hour access. Very helpful and welcoming staff who fully understood our specific customer requirements."
(Banbury) - Posted 4 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Excellent facilities, staff and prices."
(Nottingham) - Posted 4 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Jeremy was very friendly, helpful and efficient."
(Oxford) - Posted 4 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"easy access to my storage unti"
(St) - Posted 4 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Great facility and really helpful staff."
(Banbury) - Posted 5 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"I think they are value for money"
(St) - Posted 5 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"The staff were incredibly helpful and explained everything in detail, even showing me two different types of unit."
(Oxford) - Posted 6 months ago