Magenta Self Storage Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Magenta Self Storage

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Magenta Self Storage?

About Magenta Self Storage: Magenta Self Storage offers simple, all-inclusive storage space for personal and business use. We have facilities in Acton, Nottingham, Oxford and St Albans.

08000119823

info@magentastorage.co.uk

Acton W3 7SZ - Banbury OX16 3EL - Nottingham NG2 3HQ - Oxford OX2 0EZ - St Albans AL4 9PU

Tell us how Magenta Self Storage made you happy

"Nice storage center in Oxford it was clean easy to use with helpful staff. Especially the free nespresso coffee in the lovely reception. Good opening hours 7 days a week with a drive up loading bay. Thanks i will recommend you to my friends & family."
"Brilliant! Always willing to go above and beyond for customers and flexible to their needs."
"Great service at Magenta storage helpful staff easy to use storage at a great price what more do you need !"
"Super unhelpful staff. Really rude guy checked me in. Didn’t show me how to use the 200year elevator and I got stuck. A very old fashioned storage place with ridiculously limited opening hours. Head back to Yellow storage. Don’t come here."
"We used Magenta in Banbury for 3 months to store belongings we wanted to take to our home in Spain. Both Helen & Kerry were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble and the facility itself was easily accessible, very clean and competitively priced. Highly recommended - it deserves 5 stars!"
"I kept my belongings at Magenta Banbury for about 7 months between house moves. I received an excellent hassle free service the whole time. Helen in particular was lovely. She even made me a coffee when she saw me stressed out scratching my head over too much stuff I'd collected over the years. :0)"
"A great help for my needs at short notice. Staff were extremely helpful and explained the processes thoroughly. The storage units were completely secure and gave full piece of mind regarding your valuable items, etc. Highly recommended"
"Very efficient, very friendly, very helpful staff. Would definitely use them again. Highly recommend."
"Wonderful staff and clean very facilities."
"Provided emergency storage for our kitchen when it was delivered before the build was complete. Faultless from our perspective. Always polite. Locker we had was extremely convenient with good access from the road. Refunded deposit with no niggles. Highly recommended and would use again."
"Got a bit over excited at the auction house over the road (it's not the first time...) and headed straight to magenta for help. Darren was great, helping me to work out what size I'd need and everytime I've been back all the staff have been incredibly helpful. Special thanks to Kevin who helped me load and unload on a boiling hot day"
"I went here expecting to have to deal with so much paperwork BUT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG! I met Katie, who was so nice, exceptionally knowledgeable and able to accommodate my requirements, (and she made me a nice cup of coffee:). A big thank you to the team Darren, Katie and James for making the experience a nice one. The site is clean and tidy and if the staff can help then they will. I can verify that I am a new, happy and current customer (July 2018). SY Note - Nothing to do with Magenta just some site observations. Do be careful of vehicles exiting as it is a multi use site, some drivers, drive too fast in/out the exit."
"Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. My Scottish removal team arrived at Magenta Nottingham about an hour or two before I did due to being stuck in traffic, it became obvious to them that the storage unit I booked wouldn’t be big enough and Magenta sorted out the whole thing with the removals team. By the time I arrived everything was unpacked and they were finishing up. It’s safe, secure and affordable but most of all the staff are exceptional - Katie deserves a medal! Very impressed, couldn’t recommend highly enough."
How would you rate our facility?
"Very helpful and attentive staff, service with a smile!"
(Acton) - Posted 9 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"FIRSTLY AND MOST IMPORTANT, THE STAFF WERE VERE HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY AND MADE THE STORAGE SORTING VERY EASY. EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL SO FAR. I AM NOT SURE YOU COULD IMPROVE ON TH SERVICE I HAVE HAD. THANKYOU"
(Nottingham) - Posted 9 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Very reasonable, helpful, obliging staff and always cheerful. Great service,"
(Banbury) - Posted 9 months ago
"Excellent customer service"
(Banbury) - Posted 9 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Very efficient, polite and helpful."
(Acton) - Posted 9 months ago
How would you rate our facility?
"Very clean facility, the staff are fantastic and always willing to help. Pleasure to use at a good price, no issues with access at ant time"
(Banbury) - Posted 10 months ago