Made4Fighters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Made4Fighters.com Reviews

About Made4Fighters.com:

Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Extensive selection of products at a great price; not my first order and for sure not the last.
Katana arrived promptly. Son very pleased with the katana for practising kata.
good fabric. high standard. Perfect fitting
Few too many emails, even though I thought I clicked not to receive promotional emails.
Nice product, reasonable price, little slow on delivery.
My item was not dispatched in time. So, when I contacted them they replied fast. They refunded my postage fee and sent the item straight away.
Great product and service
It's a tiny bit of tight fit but however it slowly fit my hands. It's overall good.
Very good sweat suit
Very happy with produ6. Looks good and comfortable. Cant wait to fight in them.
👍🏼 Very good for home workouts, adjustable height is a big help for kicks. Only downside is that it moves, but it is currently filled with water - will try sand and that should help.
I found what I was looking for. I am pleased with my purchase.
Good product as described, late delivery but very quick to reposed and sent again no problems and polite
I had to pay an extra €20 of import costs once my product( a punching bag) entered Ireland, despite having spent import costs on your website. I would prefer knowing the actual cost of how much the product costs though I understand it is difficult regarding Brexit etc.
Great selection of swords. The samurai style sword we purchased was well made. A couple of downsides to its which is why I only reviewed it as good. 1. the sheath was heavy and clunky, 2 the magnets inside the sheath to keep it from sliding were the wrong way round so it didn't work. That was a quick fix on our part. But for the price a better, stronger magnet, that are easy to get would have done a much better job. Great customer service, and fast delivery.
came in good condition
very good to deal with especially in this restricted working enviroment 1st class service will order from them again
I’m really enjoying my purchase, it’s really good quality as well.
I had to pay extra tax, wich made the order much more expensive. But the rest is was very good!
Great communication and delivery