Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
easy process.
Great design help, way better quality than what we hoped for and for a great price.
They also deliverd om time !
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 19th November 2020
This is the second time I have ordered pin badges and the quality and service provided was excellent. If these pin badges sell well, I will be back to order more and possibly try a woven patch next time!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 18th November 2020
A great service and quality products.
I use the heart pin badges to go in my therapy wellness gift boxes, they add a little touch of positivity💕🙂
Great interpretation of my sketchy design brief and the result is a high quality product. Thank you.
Made by Cooper always makes the best embroidered patches! I've ordered patches from Made by Cooper twice, and both orders came out perfectly (even better than I expected). They also arrived early, which was a pleasant surprise given I am in the US.
From start to finish the Made by Cooper team helped make my pin design come to life! This the third time having pins made through Made by Cooper and will reach out for my 4th design.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 17th November 2020
I absolutely adore and love my pins. They did a wonderful job and the communication was unbelievable. I will definitely be using Made by Cooper in the future.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Super helpful and informative service! Really responsive to questions and advice on the design of bespoke socks. Arrived on time and super happy with the quality of my products. Thanks so much Made by Cooper
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Quick and good quality
Fantastic x perfect communication and the pins were perfect
I was so nervous to create my first pin, but Made By Cooper made the whole process far less intimidating and stress free. From the ordering, which was super straightforward and easy, to the proofing and the final dispatch I have been very happy with the service. My pins just arrived, on time, and they are such lovely quality - I am so happy with them! I would definitely order from MBC again in future.
The company was a treat to work with, any help needed was given without an problems! The product arrived and the quality was fantastic! Brilliant company!
Great service and final product was exactly what was ordered.
Communication was great all the way from initial order to delivery
amazing company – great communication, great pins. 5* all 'round!
Fantasic quality products and a super helpful, awesome, friendly team.
My first hard enamel pin is beautiful and the start of an incredible journey with a fabulous company.

Highly recommended!
Amazing, couldn’t be happier!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th November 2020
From submission of our design to receipt of product our badges were handled professionally and speedily. We have used Made by Cooper for a number of times for different items and they have always produced a great product whether woven or enameled. No reason why we won't be back a again since, as a Charity, we need value for money. Vulcan to the Sky Trust
The staff are all so lovely and helpful, they helped me with every process and helped me with my product until I was completely happy with how it was designed! Because of the current pandemic the production/delivery time was a little slower that I assume it usually would be but it was definitely worth the wait! I would definitely recommend Made by Cooper!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th November 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Design team was very responsive and timely.
The pins are very high quality.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Extremely helpful and patient! And Quick, thank you for great service.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,225 reviews