Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

3 - 6 Hours

How would you rate Made by Cooper ?

"The pins I ordered from Made by Cooper came out even better than expected. The design process was easy, and it was clear that Made by Cooper took my satisfaction seriously, both with respect to the pin itself and the backing card. I will definitely order pins from them again in the future!"
"Brilliant service, and delivered faster than expected."
"EXcellent service, Excellent Support and Excellent products. Glad i went with this company and will continue to use them for our College."
"Fast, helpful customer service and great quality! They also helped me identify a potential issue with my design, so I was able to make the necessary tweaks to get a great product. Arrived faster to the US than anticipated as well."
"Everything was dealt with and delivered on time and to the highest specification. Great communication throughout the process. We will definitely be coming back to Made by Cooper in the future - thank you"
"Arrived in very good time and I am very pleased with the finished product, which was exactly as the final visual had looked (make sure you carefully checking the visual as I found several mistakes in the first couple sent to me). They came pinned to their backing cards and wrapped in little cello bags which saved me a lot of time. My only criticism is that some of the butterfly clasps appear a little wonky and wobbly, although they felt quite strong when I tugged them to see if they would fall off easily, so I hope my customers don't mind! Overall I would buy again."
"The quality of my enamel pins were amazing, extremely impressed and happy with the outcome! The team helped me out so much with colour matching and refining my original design. Made by Cooper makes the enamel pin creation process extremely easy and offers so much more than just a regular pin, I will definitely be using this company to create more products in the future."
"Ordering, design and communication whilst in production was all good. Badges look great, thanks"
"Delivered in time to save the launch of my new comic book! My new shiny little goodies are sooooo neat! Good job, folks!"
"Thank you so much for my pins! Not only did they come out great, but after I asked if you could send them sooner so I could include them in an upcoming event, they made it here in record time. Thumbs up!"
"Very Happy with my first ever order, great communication and quick order turnaround!"
"Brilliant job! I am really happy with the temporary tattoos I got (colour and metallic ones). They also made sure I received them on time (earlier than the estimation day as I needed them a couple of days before). I would definitely recommend Made by Cooper to my friends! :)"
"An extremely helpful and friendly team who did everything to ensure our badges go to us before a charity event. 5 stars, thank again!"
"Enamel pins are great quality and I've had a lot of interest in them already. Recommended to a lot of friends."
"My dream was made into a reality with the help of Made by Cooper. This company never ceases to provide exceptional customer service, as well as high-quality products. I appreciate the speedy responses and effective communication between the design studio and the customer (me!). I will continue using Made by Cooper's design studio to create hard enamel pins :)"
"Once the design was approved, production and shipping were super fast! Very happy with the final product."
"Pins turned out really beautiful and were accurate to the approved visual. Delivery was also early and fast. I would most probably return to Made by Cooper for my next set of pins!"
"Fast efficient service, with excellent price too."
"Everything was pretty nice (website, waiting time, enamel pin quality, package...). The only thing I didn't like so much it's the quality of the backing card, which can be better."
"This was the first enamel pin I designed and produced. I am so pleased how it turned out. I tried the premium soft enamel option and it lived up to its name. Every single pin was of exceptional quality. There were no flawed ones that I would have to sell at a discount. I would (and have) recommend the premium option and Made By Cooper to others. The low quantity option (I ordered 100 pins) was also nice and a big factor in my choice of pin producers. The promotional discount also influenced my purchase (please continue those types of deals, they work). Thank you Made By Cooper and great job!"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.78 based on 1,926 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!