Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Sam
Verified Buyer

We had a very short time frame in which to get some pins made for our charity. We were a bit shocked at the added expense of the 'express service' and were still unsure if the pins would arrive on time. In fact the pins arrived before the quoted delivery date and were of very high quality. Correspondence throughoutmthe whole process was excellent too. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Great from start to finish! Brilliant communication, the designer listened and altered the design to my specifications until I was happy with the final draft. Arrived within the timeframe, and the product is beautiful! I would definitely place future orders with Made By Cooper!
Gordon
Verified Buyer

they got an intricate design perfect in detail and colour balance.
Deena
Verified Buyer

We're happy with how the pins turned out. However, the backing cards were printed incorrectly (They were printed full bleed when they shouldn't have been, this compromised the whole experience and we had to have them printed elsewhere.) Is there anything you can do for us?
Sophie
Verified Buyer

Great communication, they arrived when they said they would, and the patches look beautiful. Thank you from Alunah xx
Verified Buyer

The hard enamel pins I ordered arrived in excellent condition. There wasn't a single pin with flawed enamel, and I received several extra pins.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Excellent artwork and prompt service
Ian
Verified Buyer

From adapting our design, to the delivery of the pin badges everything went smoothly and we are really pleased with the end product. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend 'Made by Cooper' and will use again for future badges.
T.K.
Verified Reviewer

Where do I begin... The customer service is terrible. I am currently 2 weeks out on waiting for a reply about a batch of pins we received. 60% of our order is flawed, and now they are conveniently not replying to our emails. They made it very clear that they source out their manufacturing to China, and it's obvious that Made By Cooper does not even do quality control and inspect orders going out. So disappointed and currently out hundreds of dollars.
We have checked and these are being remade, we did reply but maybe didn't receive or in spam folder and just re-sent the email which I hope you receive? Out of the 400 there are about 60 (15%) defects which are being remade and sent to you asap. These thing happen from time to time but are being fixed for you as quick as possible.
Doreen
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, the lady on the phone was extremely helpful and answered my query. Would definitely recommend Made by Cooper.
Rachael
Verified Buyer

The Made By Cooper team kept in constant contact to allow me to hone my design to make the best possible pin. Amendments were welcomed and encouraged and communication was superb.
Lois
Verified Buyer

They worked with me to get my design right and offered creative solutions and explained things well to me as a new customer. Prices seem reasonable and offers also helped. The quality of the hard enamel pins is great and I'm really pleased with how they turned out. The only things that could be improved was that the gems they used are of mixed quality. The small ones are great but the larger ones sometimes have quite noticeable areas of where the plastic has been moulded. I would also have benefitted from being kept informed of the expected delivery date for my pins as they were a few days/a week later than I had been expecting which was not a problem as the turnaround was quite fast but I had to ask where they were rather than getting an email just to let me know. Great service overall though. Thank you :)
Ros
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Very accommodating with changes at the design stage to ensure that the finished product was exactly what we wanted.
Sally
Verified Buyer

The whole process of ordering my Pin Badges was very easy and a good experience from start to finish. I am delighted with the results and would not hesitate to use Made by Cooper in any future projects.

Sally
t/a Cream
Samantha
Verified Buyer

All of my products that I purchase are very high quality. I love the way each piece comes perfect, clean and the customer service is also high quality :)

Thank you for always making great products!
Gabe
Verified Buyer

The main point here is that our pins turned out EXCELLENT! I'm a new designer and had never had pins made from my work before and the people at Made by Cooper made sure my design was smooth and polished before printing. There were a couple times communication took a little longer than I would have hoped (the time difference was no help!) but the whole process still went quite quickly and smoothly. The production itself and shipping felt like no time! Ultimately, the pins look great and I'm very pleased!
Alexandra
Verified Buyer

The process through making my design workable for a pin was quick and painless. The staff was honest, friendly, and professional, and when the pins were done, the package arrived in around 2-3 days! I've since sold 20 pins through pre-orders and regular orders and everyone has adored them. The quality of these pins are top notch at an excellent rate!
Sonja
Verified Buyer

I denied my proof a couple of times however the staff was very patient with me while explaining how to get the most from my design. I'm very happy with the result.
Monika
Verified Buyer

Amazing company and team to work with. Making a custom toy with them and they have been wonderful from the start, and highly accommodating. I requested a prototype to be sent ahead of the main order and they immediately shipped it to help me out. Quality is great, I'm so happy I chose Made by Cooper!
Matthew
Verified Buyer

I have had an excellent experience with Made by Cooper and plan on doing business with them again soon. From beginning to end, the customer support I received made me feel very happy and satisfied with the process. Thanks!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.79 based on 840 reviews