Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

"Made by Cooper made my pins quicker than expected considering I ordered in what was undoubtedly their busy season while people are preparing for Christmas. The first batch had flaws, so I'd say always order well in advance of when you need them just in case. Flaws happen, factories make mistakes, but Made by Cooper replaced them quickly with a perfect batch and I was very pleased overall! The pins are gorgeous and were immediately purchased from me by a company wanting to sell them in their store - that's a pretty good sign. Thanks, guys!"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Simple and easy! My first time creating pins, and they made the process stress free"
"Comprehensive design service, badges almost identical to proofs sent out, items overall of very good quality"
Sarah Bassett, Do–Do
Verified Buyer
"There's something about receiving a custom designed pin in the mail that makes me SO happy. The design review process is seamless and your production timeline is so clear and accurate. Minus one star because a couple of my pins were chipped // damaged. But other than that, they're beautiful! Thank you!"
"Good service, print responses"
Lindsay Jones, PeachyCPizzaB
Verified Buyer
"They were very prompt and true to my design when they sent the mock-up photo. My order arrived before schedule and the pins are great!"
Michelle Ho
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the work produced, as well as the workers as I was able to communicate with them about my design very easily. They were open to making any changes I had specified, and every single pin was sent to me flawless. I will definitely be coming back for future pin designs!"
Liz Perryman , Manchester Dragoneers
Verified Buyer
"Quality good and quality service. Even sent goods out before estimated dispatch date. Let you know they were on the way and could track them. Thanks for you help. Your PVC pins are being given out at a dragon boat festival that has paddlers from all over the world."
"My Pins came 3 Days before the estimate. All 100 look great. I've only noticed a few pins with small defects. None of which are a big enough deal to worry about. The backing card, Glow in the dark paint and paint in general look great. I had a problem with collecting my order from the Fedex but I don't think that was MBC fault. I think someone at Fedex messed it up, but like I said I got them 3 days before I expected them so I'm happy. People I've shared the pins with love them! Everyone wants one! I'm looking forward to ordering my next 100 pins"
Louise Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with the fast, efficient service and the pins ordered were of a very high quality. Thanks."
"Really happy with the order. Quick turnaround time, clear communication and the result is exactly the quality we were hoping for!"
Kim Zeugin
Verified Buyer
"The order I made was for hard enamel pins, two colors with glitter, matte silver finish, a fuschia rubber closure, numbered on the back, and with backing cards. I’ll start with the positives. The order arrived faster than was expected and all of the features are correct. All of them are packaged as they should be and the glitter seriously pops. I was almost worried that the finish may feel a little grainy despite being hard polished enamel, but it feels as perfectly smooth as it should. The less impressive stuff is that there are some grains of glitter that ended up in the opposite color, but usually only a few (maybe two or three grains), and there are a few of the usual defects in the bunch. It’s all pretty standard stuff, so I’m not upset about it. There aren’t any actual color mix-ups as far as I’ve seen, just a little glitter that wandered. I can feel the texture of the metal a bit more than I had expected to when running a finger over the front of one of the pins, but that may be the way that particular finish is and it’s nothing serious. Overall, will I order from Made by Cooper again in the future? Yes. The service was good in my experience and I appreciate the results."
Jane Stivens, Belmont CP School
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and prompt service"
Bram Westland
Verified Buyer
"Good service, products are of good quality"
George Roberts, Harts Bakery
Verified Buyer
"Extremely quick ordering system and the service team got back to me proficiently. The pins were exceptional quality too"
Brittany Bass Winston
Verified Buyer
"MBC was very fast in communicating when i would get my items. and i loved all the little things that came in the package.. very fun to receive my only complaint is .. that the printed quality of the puzzle is not that great, .. the image seems pretty fuzzy"
Jane Tull, Milton Keynes College
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, customer service replied to my messages very quickly. Items good quality and arrived very quickly. Would recommend this company to others."
Daniel Gubba
Verified Buyer
"They were really good at getting back to me quickly with any emails I sent regarding the design of my pin badges. This was my first order so I appreciated how informative and friendly they were in guiding me through the whole process. I was also really pleased with how quick the whole process was from ordering to receiving my badges, especially considering the time of year. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again in the very near future."
Emanuele Caon
Verified Buyer
"Qualità ottima, spille prive di difetti, tempi di produzione e spedizione pienamente rispettati. Consiglio vivamente, tornerò sicuramente a ordinare."
Ashley Engblom
Verified Buyer
"Great design team, they always do a perfect job translating my photoshop files into an illustrator vector. If anything does go wrong with an order, the customer service team makes it right! Not to mention my designs always come back looking AMAZING! Will never go anywhere else ever again. Customer for life!"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,418 reviews