Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Verified Buyer

The pins turned out really well. Unfortunately, I wasn't too happy about my package being sent to the wrong address after someone (through email) changed the shipping address for me. Quite disappointed with customer service in fixing what went wrong and they just stopped emailing me back.
Brita Anjeh Muyang
Verified Buyer

Excellent and reliable service.
Verified Buyer

Our designed pins were perfect when we received them and all communication with them was very professional and made me feel that had everything under control.
Ryan Paige, Espresso Solutions
Verified Buyer

The order arrived 1 week earlier than anticipated and the quality of the badge is unbelievable.
Aziz Hasan
Verified Buyer

The quality of the pins that I received are great. Friends and customers have been delighted that these aren't janky pins but are high quality, high finish and good pin fasteners. Thank you!!!
Jennifer Roman
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper was very helpful throughout the whole process. My design was just how I wanted it, I received frequent updates on the status of my order, and when I recieved it it was just how I imagined it. Absolutely perfect!
Jake Dugard
Verified Buyer

I was really pleased with the quality of the pin. They look great. The only reason I didn't rate it 'Very Good' was because the quality of the backing card was nowhere near the quality I had hoped for. The print looked extremely pixelated despite the fact that I uploaded a high resolution file.

Otherwise, I was pleased.
Thanks for the review, please get in touch with us if there is an issue and we can fix this for you no problems
Verified Buyer

Quick service, with really helpful art working!
Joshua Steeples, A Store Like 94
Verified Buyer

Quick easy service, The guys were really helpful thruout the design process and the end product was perfect.
Beth Spencer
Unverified Reviewer

My pins arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Can't beat that!
Beth Spencer
Verified Buyer

I was pleasantly surprised both my orders arrived together, and I placed them a week apart! They look great and I couldn't be happier.
Alexandra Taylor
Verified Buyer

Amazing personal service, always efficient, always fabulous product!
Jason Mitchell, Middlesex Golf Ltd
Unverified Reviewer

Quick and efficient service. Clear communication throughout the whole process. Topped off by on time delivery! Superb experience from start to finish.
Jason Mitchell, Middlesex Golf Ltd
Verified Buyer

Clear communication throughout and on time delivery.
Matthew Holland, MH.INKREDIBLE Ltd
Verified Buyer

MBC always pay attention to the details I require in my pin badge designs and help me get my products to the standard I want them to be.
Muriel Wheatley
Verified Buyer

The hard enamel pins I ordered turned out beautifully! The design team did a lovely job resizing the lines. My order was delayed by almost 3 weeks due to a processing error I wish would have been caught by Made by Cooper sooner, or rectified in some fashion. But despite that I am extremely happy with the quality of the work and will be coming back for more!
Brienna Krueger
Verified Buyer

The process of ordering from Made by Cooper was very easy. The digital revisions I needed made were returned quickly, and my finished product looks great.
Alisdair Wood
Verified Buyer

Great service and very high quality and detailed patches. Good price as well.
Andy Buckingham, TBC Media Ltd
Verified Buyer

Design was processed quickly. Minor queries over the implementation of our original design were dealt with quickly in a friendly way. Blown away by the quality of the final product. Thanks very much!
Lucy Hill
Verified Buyer

Quick responses, great quality, arrived on time!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.75 based on 1,116 reviews