Made by Cooper Reviews

898 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Ryan
Verified Buyer

Website is very approachable and easy to use. Pair this with and outstanding level of product quality and you have a perfect storm of happiness.
Michael
Verified Buyer

We were able to get our pin badges done in a shorter time frame by talking to them. They arrived well packaged, on time and were absolutely perfect for what we wanted. In fact, if anything they exceeded our expectations: the pins are unbearably cute! :-)
Verified Buyer

We haven't received it yet!
UPS had tried contacting you to update your address, check emails for tracking info sent from them
Natalie
Verified Buyer

I ordered some fabulous custom made brooches with my choirs logo. I'm extremely happy with the outcome and I'll be reordering more at a later date. Great service and arrived before I expected. 10/10 Thank you!
Nesia
Verified Buyer

Hi. Overall the design is okay. However in terms of safety. At the back of the pin, supposedly there are 2 sharp edges to put the rubber thing. But below the sharp edges, there are smaller sharp edges that is not suppose to be there. I can provide you pictures if you want to see it. My customer rejects it because of these so this is a problem.
Hi, yes please send pictures, are you referring to the anti-swivel part of the pin fixing? this is standard on pins to stop it swivelling?
Jessica
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, easy to order, etc.

I definitely plan on working with Made by Cooper again in the future!
Nazanin
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper was affordable and provided excellent service! I had to amend my design a few times and the process was very easy. Everyone I interacted with was very friendly and helpful! I plan on getting all my future pins through Made By Cooper!
Verified Buyer

One of the only reliable places I've found to offer rose gold plating on enamel pins, and of good quality! Always pretty easy and quick to communicate with as well, clear proofing process.

Shipping could be faster but is still an understandable speed for international. At first, I was sent only half of my total order, but the situation was resolved quickly.
Gail
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper captured exactly what I was looking for when creating my lapel pin for my organization. The colors and back card are simply perfect. I'll definitely order again
MR A F
Verified Buyer

Overall quality of the product was very pleasing. However, communication over the design was poor. Ordered metal pin badges and cloth patches, both to same design. On the first batch, the cloth patches were of wrong design. These were replaced, but the replacements were still not in the agreed design. The difference is fairly minor, so we are keeping them as they arrived only two days before planned distribution to Club members.
Verified Buyer

I sent them a mockup file of my vision and they made it come to life perfectly. A1 quality and fair prices.
Joshua
Verified Buyer

Great company from start to finish, I couldn't be happier with the end product!!
Bea
Verified Buyer

Great help & advice throughout the whole process
Brooke
Verified Buyer

I was a little confused by the process at first since its a bit different than other companies I've used and thought maybe I'd done something wrong. But I heard back about the design soon enough, and everything went as planned. I only 1 or 2 'less than standard quality' pins from one batch and about 11 from the other. One batch, Simon, was especially nice. The other, Marcie, was nice as well, but had more imperfections and dents etc overall.
Thank you for the review, please send us pictures of the imperfections and we can get these fixed for you.
Rachel
Verified Buyer

They were easy and efficient to deal with - and we were really pleased with the finished product.
James
Verified Buyer

the enamel badges they made for me were great; accurate colours and design and solid quality product. great stuff!
Alexandra
Verified Buyer

The staff were quick to respond to any questions and very helpful throughout the production process. The product was top quality and the detail was immaculate!
Anthony
Verified Buyer

I am very satisfied with the end results, however, the design process was very slow and i dont feel like i had full attention given, especially after waiting the 5 business days after placing the order.
Glad you're happy with the items, its taking about 7 working days for a design as the studio is very popular and busy at the moment, sorry you had to wait.
Laura
Verified Buyer

We love the badges, they are great. The only thing we'd say is that we don't think the badges need putting in individual bags – that's a lot of plastic. But then again we know they'll be people who complain if you don't do that. You can't please everyone, eh? We kept the little bags, and we'd be happy to post them back to you if you'd reuse them. We'll be ordering more badges when we've sold this batch.
Leovn
Verified Buyer

You guys did a fantastic job, all my pins were made just to my drawing. Will be a returning customer for sure.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.78 based on 898 reviews