Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Estelle Hery
Verified Buyer
"Always good work ! Thank you for your work and your patience with me !"
OLIVIA SPOONER, ROPA LOBITA
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service! My enamel pins turned out even better than I hoped!"
Victoria McKee
Verified Buyer
"As someone who was new to the pin making game, Made by Cooper were very patient with me during the process. The finished product is exactly what I was hoping for and the team were great with helping me achieve the overall look I wanted."
"Their customer service was good"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Pins arrived on time and in good condition :) they look good! will use them again"
"Gemma was very attentive to my concerns over the design and the result in the bulk production. She made sure the final matched the initial design after the first batch didn't turn out the right way. In the end, my order came in before my deadline and everyone was happy. Hooray!"
Elliot Stokes
Verified Buyer
"Great communication throughout the ordering and approval process; quality product"
Hamish Hains
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful in making my art file into something that would pop as a pin. Pins look great, so do the backing cards. Quick shipping, good communication."
Iain McKnight
Verified Buyer
"Kept me fully informed with every stage in the process, and advice as and when needed, will definitely be using you again"
Margaret Schultz
Verified Buyer
"The Made by Cooper team was terrific. This was my first time ordering enamel pins and they made it easy and fun. They helped me figure out which of my designs would best translate to the medium. The pins turned out wonderfully and I can't wait to offer them through my nonprofit! It will be a great way to get the word out."
Andrea Hernandez
Verified Buyer
"The designer that worked with me was super nice when I asked her to make an adjustment when my visual was sent. I just received my pins and they are beyond beautiful, I’m so happy with them! They are excatly what I was going for. Thanks so much!"
Michael Farquhar
Verified Buyer
"Great service - fast, friendly and flexible. Would definitely recommend."
Matt Stroud, Northern User Experience
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and beautiful pins. Sure they'll go down a storm at our upcoming event. Thanks!"
Karl Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous product, delivered on time and great value"
Marie Gueguen
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service, delivery in time... high quality product. I’m totally in love with my pin’s. Thank you !"
"Excellent service always well informed on progress of product"
James Gales, JILS
Verified Buyer
"They kept me informed and advised all the way through the process, to a point when the product arrived, it was almost a surprise! I would recommend them for price, quality and delivery any day."
"All corrections to my design were easily done without charge. The order went through fairly quickly and turned out exactly as pictured. Can't wait to order something else!"
Gary Harmer, White Rose Cheer
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and patience to produce a product that I was happy with. Having know recieved the end product, they have exceeded my expectations and look so much better than the proof rendition."
Lewis Quinn, MODEL WORKS MEDIA
Verified Buyer
"Thank you the pins arrived just in time for our launch party and were extremely well received. Thank you."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,580 reviews