Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Anna Garvey
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality products and brilliant service
Geoff Packer, HeliSpeed Ltd
Verified Buyer

they gave me what I wanted when I wanted it :))
Anastasia Ponyrko
Verified Buyer

Very good service + high quality products,
100% would recommend
Julien Chung
Unverified Reviewer

Made by Cooper uses an ordering system that makes it easy to process and follow your order and communicate with the company. I appreciated their design feedback as well. I felt that they were happy to work with me as an individual with small quantities to produce. The pins turned out great as well.
Julien Chung
Verified Buyer

I really liked the whole process from ordering to design to delivery. The automated and personal follow-ups by email were timely and friendly. I felt I was dealing with a company that understands modern day customer service and is willing to work with individuals who have small orders which is not an easy thing to do. Oh yeah, I love my pins!
Peter Cooper, Cooperpress Ltd
Verified Buyer

The speedy service and fantastic quality really impressed us with these pins, and not to mention the rather cool giant green Made By Cooper lolly chilling out in the package with our pins! They're so cool in fact, that we're having a tough time with parting with them.. we want to keep them all! Thank you :)
Tina Smith
Verified Buyer

I would like to say a big thank you. The badges are wonderful, they are being sent to members in China, Taiwa, USA, Germany, France, Slovakia, Poland, Italy and ok course the Uk. I have had many compliments on who nice they are. Everyone is so happy. Once again big thank you. I have recommended you to fish friends who will be in touch for different ones.
Kind regards
Tina and Eamon
Verified Buyer

Highly recommending. Outstanding customer service, fast delivery and good quality products.
Verified Buyer

The service I received was exceptional. Oliver was very helpful and answered promptly to all the questions I had. The order was easy to make and I received regular updates how my order was going. Also, the order was just like we wanted it and came quickly. I have used Made by Cooper before and will in the future as well!
Alexandra Baldwin
Verified Buyer

My pins came out PERFECTLY! Even better than I could have hoped! The colors are super vivid, and the quality is so great, I’m so happy with my pins!
Meagan Shepherd
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper provided me with high quality pins and a very simple design process. My questions were answered and I'm so thrilled with the final product!
Kara Leonard, Ayrsley Cinemas
Verified Buyer

Perfect transaction! Designers were helpful & efficient. Quality was excellent & shipping was quick. Couldn't be happier!
Mark L Smith
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the whole procedure from start to finish. I had an image in my minds eye of what I wanted, and tried to draw it on paper. Your guys improved that and came up with a very favourable design.
Keeping in touch, stage by stage, was also very helpful, and getting the finished article on the date stated also made me very happy indeed.
I would not hesitate in recommending your services to anyone. Many thanks.
Brittany Ellis
Verified Buyer

The pins look perfect! The colors are precise as well as a crisp printed design.
Gabriel Galicia Barreiro, Mr Lemonade
Verified Buyer

Well, I hoped that the quality of the enamel pins would be good, but... it's AWESOME!!! the bright colors, the soft texture, I just love them, besides the shipping time was too fast!

Thanks guys, I just want to do more and more things with you.

Mr. Lemonade
Terry Hill
Verified Buyer

Ordered a 100 pin badges for the Row 4 Victory team attempting The Talisker Whiskey Atlantic Challenge in December 2018, having never ordered anything similar or knowing anything about pin badges whatsoever. Made by Cooper were incredibly helpful, doing a great job on the design of the badges and keeping me in touch with the progress of the order. The badges were delivered as stated and look absolutely fantastic! Can't recommend Made by Cooper enough, will not hesitate to us them again - thanks a lot guys.
Alexander Deacon, The Aust Organisation
Verified Buyer

good price and good communication throughout. very happy with product
Stuart Fielden, Aberfoyle Primary School
Verified Buyer

Took along time for the badges to be delivered.
Alison Cottrell
Verified Buyer

My patches are even better than I expected and arrived sooner too. So excited to see my pins next! Thanks so much. Really easy to order and thanks for the great samples that made choosing much easier
Michael Robertson
Verified Buyer

Great service and good product
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 1,242 reviews