Made by Cooper Reviews

965 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Verified Buyer

Very quick service and product just a required!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and even better quality.
Victoria
Verified Buyer

I ordered my first ever set of pin badges through Made By Cooper this year. They were really easy to order through online and quick to respond to approval queries via email. The pins arrived on the day they were supposed to with no delays and looked better than I could have imagined! Thank you Made by Cooper!
Matthew
Verified Buyer

From design to customer service to final product, A++ in my book! I was difficult about the design and they where very patient and made all the changes that I wanted! Quick responses and great customer service!
Sinnia
Verified Buyer

My pins arrived, looked fantastic ! Would Definitely use Made by Cooper again. Thanks so much
Adam
Verified Buyer

The enamel pins I ordered turned out perfect!
Lauren
Verified Buyer

The website was easy to use. Communication was quick and clear. They sent an email with delivery time and it arrived practically to the minute they said it would (and two days early). And, best of all, the enamel pins are beautiful. Everybody loves them. I will be back for more.
Verified Buyer

Great quality. Easy interaction. Made and shipped quickly. Wholly endorsed.
Jours De Papier
Unverified Reviewer

Everything from the website, the interaction with the designers to the final product was a great experience for us. We're about to order more pins with them. Great Quality.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper really worked with me in the proof process to ensure we were crafting exactly what I wanted. We went back and forth, brainstorming a couple different ideas and problem-solved together. I am so impressed with the final product, and my customers are floored. Thank you for making this process so easy, so enjoyable, and so rewarding.
Verified Buyer

The pins I received were acceptable, but I just wish there was some sort of update system or order status I could view on the website so we don't have to communicate directly by email. There were also delays with the estimated shipping time. Communication was very spotty, and sometimes took days for a response. I would rate higher if communication was more reliable.
Verified Buyer

The product was good quality and exactly as I was to expect. Took a little longer to arrive than thought but I was happy to receive a good product for a good price.
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Fab service, very helpful designers who were happy to make as many changes as I asked for. Fast delivery.
Caroline
Verified Buyer

The patches we received from Made By Cooper are of excellent quality. We were very happy with the service provided by the company.
Esteban
Verified Buyer

Te tome of delivery was awesome! Andamos they instituto área great
Mel
Verified Buyer

Great to work with, quick and really friendly responses to changing artwork etc.
Christina
Verified Buyer

The quality is top notch!
Ramona
Unverified Reviewer

The pins came out exactly as I imagined, I'm really happy with the results and the quality! The customer service is friendly and responded really fast every time. I would definetely order here again.
Verified Buyer

I made two orders with Made by Cooper, one was very straight forward and the design went into production as soon as they had made their edits to it.

The second was not as easy, my idea wasn't coming together as I had imagined, but made by cooper were more than helpful. They recommended me other colours that might be suitable, explained why some of my requests might not do well in print and we're more than accommodating to my tweaks here and there. In less than a week that order had also gone to production.

Overall I'm so pleased with how the pins turned out, they arrived just before the estimated timing, the quality has been great and the colours on the enamel are even better in person.

So happy with the outcome and looking forward to getting more pins made with them in future.
Kris
Verified Buyer

From quotes to design proofs to delivery MBC have delivered on time and as expected. I don't think I can give a higher compliment than that! The only reason it isn't a 5* review is I had to prompt them 2 weeks after placing the order to ask when the Design Team would get in touch and then suddenly I got the e-mails. But the entire order was delivered as quoted and on time.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 965 reviews