Made by Cooper Reviews

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy

3 - 6 Hours
customer service
"We have been looking for some time for some treble clef pins for our music ambassadors in school. These arrived, they are very well made and attractive. The pupils are extremely proud to be able to wear them on their school uniforms. We will definitely continue to order from Cooper!"
"excellent service, well made product and delivered before estimated date. colours exactly right as per design and mock up"
"Very pleased by my product, very friendly and nice customers service! Will definitely get more from them!"
"I'm always really happy with the pins made by Made by Cooper, they are very high quality :)"
"They are the best, my pins were delivered sooner than expected and they are perfect"
"The cloth badges you made for our wood turners group which we received just before Christmas have been received by them members as excellent and very professionally made. This was followed by my order for our local clay pigeon shooting club again which were excellent, beautifully made and received by the members extremely well. Many thanks. I will be ordering more in due course."
"Excellent quality products and timely, effective communication. Alterations to our initial design were done very quickly and without fuss. The finished product is fantastic - really pleased. Thank you"
"It was a real pleasure working the design team at Made by Cooper. They were very helpful making my ideas for a pins a reality and they came out super cute! I look forward to working with them again soon."
"High quality products, the detail on our intricate design was superb. Fast turnaround."
"I chose to use Made by Cooper for my first pin project. The staff helped me to adapt my design kindly and professionally. The pins arrived well packaged and without defects in a short time. I will use this company again ♥"
"My pins look amazing, and am very happy with the quality. There are a couple "seconds" but that's to be expected, and they do have a premium pricing package that guarantees perfect quality on almost all of them which I didn't opt for. Shipping was faster than expected too."
"Excellent customer service when designing the pins, including speedy responses and design revisions, as well as delivery."
"Every aspect of the ordering, paying and delivery was simple, clear and seamless. Great communication, brilliant website with an incredible range and what makes the real difference... the product? Perfect. Very, very pleased and will be definitively recommending it to anyone I know. Thank you to the Made by Cooper team."
"Really great service and helpful updates through out the whole process. Badges are beautiful and much better than I expected. Thank you!"
"Really happy with my final product. Good quality. Quick replies to getting my product made. Very happy customer :)"
"Not much to say other than i am extremely happy with the result. I'm surprised how close the products come to the original design, both in pin and patch. Thank you i will be back for sure!"
"Quick reply and good quality"
"My custom hard enamel pins arrived quickly and more beautiful than I anticipated. There was a small issue with a missing backstamp, but they promised to reimburse me for it. Other than that, seeing the pins were a dream come true and I love them! Would recommend."
"Ordered 100 patches in mid December, had great communication from Coopers and have just received the patches this morning. They are of an excellent quality and will definitely use Coopers for future orders."
"Fantastic quality, great service & arrived ahead of schedule. Will definitely use again."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.79 based on 2,202 reviews