Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Fantastic quality pins! They assisted me by making a minor tweak to my original design to ensure the best outcome for my final product. Much appreciated!
Ordered 200 TRFs for our Cadet unit. Very reasonably priced, with helpful design process checking our requirements at every stage. Quality of final product even better than expected.The third time we've used this company; no regrets.
Dealing with Made By Cooper to get our 'Cromwellians' custom made enamel pin badges could not have been easier, the service and speed was nothing short of excellent and a real pleasure to do business with.
Really impressed by the design and quality
Really nice pins that turned out how I wanted them :). The Design Team were helpful in giving me guidance on supplying my own design.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 17th January 2021
The design team took my doodles and turned them into an epic digital design. Production was quick, and despite a covid day my order only arrived 1 working day after schedule. Would recommend.
I was worried the process was gonna be a hassle, like every other time I made pins, but I was wrong and they made it super easy. Good recommendations on the design and the pins look great.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th January 2021
High quality & beautiful finish on our custom designed pins has made for great promo merchandise for our film!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th January 2021
My go-to company for pin badges and other custom made items. Really helpful in the planning and design stage, and then I really appreciate the updates that I get up to and including the delivery. Fair prices and excellent communication.
Was very happy with my badges especially how affective the glow in the dark looks! Will order again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Products exactly as shown/described. Very fast delivery!
Each pin is quality to detail. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Real high spec, great customer service and reliable
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Absolutely delighted with my pins! The process was made quick and easy with the help of the designers! I couldn’t have asked for a better result! Very excited to come back with my next design very soon! Many thanks! Pinup Parrot
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Good quality pin badges. Excellent customer service & communication. I like the online status tracking. Will order again!
Ordered my first ever batch of enamel pins from Made By Cooper and they were super helpful throughout the whole process and I am so happy with the finished products!! Thank you!
Had a great experience ordering my first pins. All communication was quick, clear, and helpful. Adjustments were made with no issues and the final product is beautiful!
Very efficient & friendly service. I particularly appreciated the prompt communication levels leading to receiving my item.
Very quick turn around from ordering to receiving non-custom pin badges and also from enquiring with a custom design to having the design reviewed and returned to confirm for production. Lovely quality badges received so far. Looking forward to receiving my custom pin badges!
I had a really amazing , professional response , but with humility as I was getting pins for my best friend’s funeral. Very kind .
well make pins, good communication
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,225 reviews