Made by Cooper Reviews

Catriona
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Kris
More Photos & Videos
Brilliant service! Cannot fault you guys at all. the design team are fantastic and so helpful. My designs pretty much come out just how i want them. The pins themselves come out at such a high standard.
Serviable et efficace
I am very pleased with my purchase, my product came out how I was hoping, the process from design to ordering was easy, and very friendly and helpful staff too.
The badges are fantastic. Service was really good, quick and helpful answers to my questions and delivery MUCH faster than stated.
I purchased some heart shaped rainbow enamel pin badges which are beautifully made and very pretty - the service throughout was superb - Thankyou!
I absolutely love my pin badges and temporary tattoos I designed that were 'Made By Cooper'! They are such good quality and customers that have bought them are also impressed! Would definitely use again!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Absolutely love the badges!! The customer service was very professional and knowledgeable and gave me all the options to make the perfect choice.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Excellent communication enabled me to select the right style for my pins. Great service and quick delivery.
I had been wanting custom pins made for a couple of years and was always watching others have success with their products from madebycooper. I'm over the moon with my first design and my customers are loving the quality too, with definitely be back for a new order as soon as possible :)

The in house designers are great to work with. Your original design is in safe hands to be adjusted to fit the needs of the enamel pin design
Great service, keep you informed every step of the way. The final product has always been amazing
The staff were helpful and once you've placed your order they will get back to you within a set amount of time. You're notified every step of the way.
Excellent service as always. Very supportive in the design stage, speedy production and brilliant quality final product.
Excellent quality and the design team are easy to work with and very friendly and helpful.
I ordered my first jewellery designs from Made By Cooper and they came out beautifully!
Excellent Customer Service and a superb product. We had a design for a light-hearted patch for our Club and we were recommended a woven patch which turned out better than we expected. Thank you for all your help.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Excellent & prompt friendly service, from initial description sent by e-mail, design returned and approved within 24 hours, badge in production as soon as payment transferred, even with covid-19 delays, badges arrived within the estimated time schedule.
Great product and quick delivery
My partner loves it
A great company with great quality products delivered quickly! I love my NHS heart pin and have had so many comments about it 🌈
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Great service from design through to production. Will be ordering again soon.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,961 reviews