Made by Cooper Reviews

898 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Terrance
Verified Buyer

WOW! 1st time orderer (enamel pins). When I received the enamel pins I was 100% satisfied! They looked so much greater than I even imagined and I had very high expectations. Kept me informed throughout the whole process. Delivered as promised. Will order again.
Bia

Fast Turn out
Unverified Reviewer

The entire process of designing and making the pin was seamless. Made easy, and they we're produced and delivered to my for quickly
Ilene
Verified Buyer

The design conversation for my pin was very collaborative. Being new to the enamel process, the designer went back and forth with me until we had the drawing and colors just right.
Marcos
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and on time delivery. Very nice and kind people!
Andrea
Verified Buyer

We ordered some badges for our members and they have been made brilliantly by Made by Cooper! I cannot recommend them highly enough! The price was reasonable, the order process was very easy, and they bent over backwards to help us!
We will definitely be back for more when we run out! Thanks so much Made by Cooper!
Andrew
Verified Buyer

The process was straight forward and received a proof copy within 14days. The final shipment arrived a couple of weeks later with advance notification and tracking. Quality of the final badge for our Explorer Scouts was great and even received a few extra ones for free, so cant complain about that. We would happily use them again.
Sandy
Unverified Reviewer

Email correspondence was quick and the overall process was fast (from enquiry of enamel pin to payment and then design) Items received one week before predicted date and enamel pins were definitely of high quality as compared to other manufacturing companies. Will definitely order again.
Verified Buyer

The design team was very patient with me and the back and forth communication, and the pins that I ordered turned out beautifully!
Unverified Reviewer

As much as I want to give them a good review, my experience with the poor customer service holds me back from doing so.

I ordered 6 different pins and while 5 of the 6 came out perfect, one of them (which I ordered 300 of) did not match the proof that I approved at all. I used the same template for this one as I did with two others in this order, and those two matched the proof. The one that had issues had extremely thin lines compared to the proof and the batch has an abnormally high rate of defective pins as well (including scratches, color smudging, random metal marks, hairs in the enamel, bent plating, and more).

As I mentioned before, I used the same template for this design as I did with two others in this order– the only difference between them are some color changes and minor shape variations. The other two pins matched the line weight of the approved proof with only a few defective pins in their respective batches. It doesn't make sense why the third design in this set of pins should have came out any different, but they did.

I contacted the company voicing my concerns only to receive a response from Oliver who seems to not give a care in the world. He did not offer me any help and only said that they came out the way they did because of the polishing process that is involved in hard enamel pins. That's it. Nothing more. I'm sitting here with 300 off-model pins and this was the response that I received.

I tried to explain how this was much more than a polishing issue. It doesn't make any sense for 300 pins to come out wrong because of the polishing process. The 300+ other pins that used the same template as this pin came out perfectly fine and Oliver fails to acknowledge that fact. Every time I sent him photos showing him how wrong the production went with these pins, I only get told that it's because of the polishing process. I was even told by Oliver that he thinks the pins "look great".

Really? It doesn't matter how *he* thinks they came out. What matters is that the pins do not match the proofs that I approved. Hundreds of customers have already pre-ordered this pin after viewing the approved design. I cannot and will not deliver pins that did not match what I was promised. Their terms and conditions state: "Please make sure the artwork is what you want. Position and angle of the visual is how we will make the item as close as possble. This returned approval confirms the accuracy of the artwork and assures that your order will print as you requested". I spent an enormous amount of time making sure everything was correct and it's a slap in the face to hear them tell me that the defective pins "look great".

I ordered over a thousand pins in this order, and only one design which I ordered 300 of did not match the proofs that they sent me. I can't use them and Made by Cooper refuses to do anything about it. In the photos, the "bork" pins are the ones that came out wrong. All of them have extremely thin lines and inconsistencies throughout the batch.
We have offered a return on the badges even though the badges look great. We make very clear about the process involved and what might happen in production. We have inspected the badges and are perfectly acceptable with in the process of hard enamel. We do care but can not offer to remake perfectly acceptable products. We also offered to remake any clearly defective pins, but can not guarantee line thickness in hard enamel due to polishing which is in communications about hard enamel and agreed design terms.
David
Verified Buyer

The e-mail correspondence was quick and accommodating and the pins turned out better than expected. Superb service!
V.
Verified Buyer

The designers spoke with me and easily made the adjustments to the pin design that I requested, and the order arrived only a day or so after the originally predicted date. The quality of the pins are exactly what I hoped for, and everyone has been asking me where or how I got them made, because they look great. Will probably reorder from MadeByCooper soon! Very pleased with the overall experience.
Verified Buyer

Quality product, produced to the highest standards, turned around in exactly the timeframe promised. I'm super happy with my order. The only reason they get an imperfect score is because after I placed the order, I had to make a last-minute address change. I emailed to request it, and received a prompt, cheerful answer in the affirmative. However, the change was never made, and the order was sent to the wrong place (I recovered it successfully, but it was a pain, especially after I had been assured that the address change went through).
Michelle
Verified Buyer

Great communication. Only tiny issue with some text on the backing card being slightly cut off but that's a note for me for next time. Answered questions in a timely manner. Thank you MadeByCooper!
Jess
Verified Buyer

The quality of the actual pins is excellent! Super well made, and worth the wait.
Customer service was a little spotty at times, but I at least got replies on a timely manner.
MICHAEL

EXCELLENT JOB,
VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD ADMIN PROCESS.
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful and responsive. Our badges turned out looking suitably awesome.
Jo
Verified Buyer

they are friendly and very helpful ,
Joshua
Verified Buyer

Most pins had easily noticeable defects. Hairs in the enamel, enamel on the raised portions, incomplete fill.
Sorry to hear this, do please email us and this can be fixed for you of course, it's not a problem
Jonathan
Verified Buyer

Having had a nightmare using another pin company, I was nervous about getting my pins made. However, Made By Cooper were excellent - from the initial order, to the delivery and quality of the pins.

Very happy and about to place my next order after I've finished writing this review.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.78 based on 898 reviews