Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Unverified Reviewer

The quality is alright, just that the communication about the designs take way too long to get back to you and they charge additional if you decide to change different designs. but their pins came out good quality
Unverified Reviewer

Great quality custom patches and quick production time.
Verified Buyer

Great quality custom patches and quick production time.
Kristine Byun
Verified Buyer

My pin designs came out beautifully! I could've been happier with the result! Made by Cooper provided amazing customer support all the way through as well; from getting a quote, to reviewing my order to the final product! This has been a wonderful experience! 10/10 all the way!
Julia Heatherwick, Shred My Couch
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper did a great job turning my illustration into a pin. We had a couple emails back and forth with quick edits. Definitely an easy process for someone new to making pins. The pins turned out great!
Nazanin Yousefnejad
Verified Buyer

I've used Made by Cooper twice now and each time I was very pleased with the speed of the design process and the help I got. I'm new to designing pins and the employees I've worked with were very helpful with every step of the way. I'm also impressed with free shipping and the incredible speed of shipping from the time it's dispatched to the time it hits my doorstep!
Rob Hewitt
Verified Buyer

Exceeded all expectations! I'm very pleased with the final result!
Glisabeth Becerra
Verified Buyer

Creating exactly what I wanted, thank you.
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

Lacking in communication skills and efficient design process. Even after the pins were made and shipped I had questions about the colours coming out as expected and I was pushed away with default answers. No actual care was given about my desired product or my need for a better end quality. I easily took my ongoing monthly orders elsewhere.
Verified Buyer

Great product delivered exactly as specified. Can't wait to use them again!
Shaun Pinello, Little Dog Comics
Verified Buyer

I'm really happy to work with Made by Cooper. They were always quick to respond to questions and requests for changes. The final product arrived within the expected time and looked exactly like the proof. I have zero complaints and can't wait to make my next pin.
Allie Morgan
Verified Buyer

We were over the moon with our Club Enamel badges, the quality was far more we expected for what we paid. First class communication also. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these people.
Verified Buyer

They were very patient and helpful with the design process. I would work with them again!
Antony Brook

Exactly as artwork.
Kathryn Barnett, Ahgase Pins
Verified Buyer

Very professional, eager to please, and had my pins delivered a week before the beginning of the estimated delivery period even started! I'm definitely going to purchase from them again, and recommend them to everyone~
Tony Cooper
Verified Buyer

They were happy to give advice on the art for my pin badge and gave a very clear digital proof. Not only that, the actual badges arrived super quick. Really impressed and will definitely use again!
Iain Dempster, The Leadburn Inn
Verified Buyer

Simple process from start to finish. Delivered excellent quality keyrings ahead of schedule. We will definitely be using Made By Cooper again
TABITHA GROW
Verified Buyer

Process was easy, I loved being kept up to date on my order, and the pina came out beautifully.
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper produced exactly what we wanted and the quality of our badges is great!
Greg Aronowitz
Verified Buyer

I recently had two designs made as enamel pins, and both were executed flawlessly, and delivered faster than I could have hoped!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.75 based on 1,116 reviews