Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Needed some school council badges for our school council to wear proudly around school. Made by Cooper were the best price and quality and badges were shipped the same day. Brilliant service.
Easy to deal with. Designs were agreed within the day and badges followed soon after
Quality as good as a "real" NASA patch, good enough to go on a real Alpha Industries flight jacket, good enough to be sent to a real NASA scientist.
Really pleased with the pins I ordered and how quickly they arrived, will definitely be ordereing again.
One of the most straight forward websites, and easy to work with companies I have found. Fast turnaround on artwork, and a faster than expected delivery. \Overall, would highly recommend to others.
Great service, quick delivery, reasonable price and lovely quality!
Perfect. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. I was presented with multiple options for how my badge was going to look with suggestions on what would work best, and they were tweaked quickly to fit exactly what I wanted. Finished product looks great. Detail is perfect on quite a small badge, so I couldn’t be happier.
Very fast delivery and excellent quality product. Will use again!
Made by Cooper is an astounding company, their process is simple, yet incredibly effective! Great communication and processing, and create a wonderful product based on your design for a great affordable price!!! Will be using them in the future for many more renditions of my designs!
Really nice and thorough service with clear communication - also when it came to revisions and what is possible or not. Super nice! Will definitely be back :-)
I was recommend using Made by Cooper by a friend. I've been so happy with both the webpage and how easy it is and the wonderful help I got from the designers.
Made by Cooper have been amazing with their customer service from start to finish. We've managed to get our Charity Pin badges for our fundraising project later this week! We're very proud of the product we've received and can't wait to get them out. We'll definitely be working with Made by Cooper again in the future! :D #Amazing
Made by Cooper really excelled. I had quick and useful feedback, the designs were done to a high quality and in a very small window and delivery was expedited. Hoping to use them again very soon for other projects. :-)
my orca pins are awesome fanku :)
Came much quicker than expected and amazing quality
The service was great. Responded promptly to all of my emails/queries and could accommodate our very tight turnaround time. The final hard enamel pins look amazing, everyone in the company loves them. We will definitely use Made by Cooper again in the future!
Great customer service and I received a great product. Just started my business so I will definitely continue using Made by Cooper for future products! Amazing job guys!
We received the pin badges as requested and all proofs were sent quickly and efficiently. Delivery was also made within the time frame. We are very happy with the badges received.
Turned out perfect!
I ordered some socks and they have arrived and I am very pleased. I think they will sell well and are much better than the pre production photos. Well done.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,696 reviews