Made by Cooper Reviews

965 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Stephen
Verified Buyer

Delighted with the quality and attention to detail. Shall be recommending to fellow professional artists.
Philip
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with every aspect of this order . Once ordering on line they keep you informed of all the stages your order is at . Should you have a query , ring them, they are extremely helpful and professional .
Verified Buyer

Great service, speedy delivery, product was perfect, just as required and all at a great price
Timothy
Verified Buyer

I was ridiculously happy with the final product! Once my pins finally shipped, they were quick and in my hands JUST in time to give to my HS Seniors as parting gifts. Thanks so much!
Erika
Verified Buyer

Very high quality pins and quick responses to all my inquiries!! Looking forward to my next creation!
Rob
Verified Buyer

I ordered 200 patches from made by cooper.
The quote was competitive. I sent them one of our existing patches so that they could do an exact colour match, and asked them to send my original patch ( which was much larger) back with the order, as I definitely needed it back.
When the order eventually arrived, the colour was not the same, and they didn't send back my original patch either, which has caused me a lot of inconvenience. In addition, during the whole process my order was handled by no less than 8 people ! No continuity in terms of point of contact!! Delivery was very slow too, and when I queried this I was told the average time was 4 weeks from final confirmation of artwork proof. Had I known this Before ordering I would definitely have gone elsewhere. All in all an average product with terrible customer service.

Rob Dixon
www.marplemartialarts.co.uk
Thanks for the review. Sorry if you thought it was slow, we do list production times on the quotes supplied. Regarding colour matching we explained the difference in patch style, yours was embroidered and the ones we produced are woven and that there would be a slight difference due to the process and that we are different manufacturers.
Heidi
Verified Buyer

Virtually no customer service, Order was sent out in three separate parcels, despite ordering all at the same time. The third design to be sent out two 2 months to arrive, and was 21 days after the scheduled delivery date, the backers on the Ayup me duck pins do not work, so they just fall off. I was sent a vague email about a fire which had occurred, and then given no further info on the matter, despite emailing several times. No one seemed to know what was happening. It's a real shame, because the product is lovely, but the lack of communication and poor customer service has put me off ordering from you again.
Glad you are happy with badges them selves. We sent out the packages as and when ready as we were aware of the extended delays happening during this stressful period and did not want to delay delivery to our customers any further therefore felt sending asap was better than waiting until ready. If there are any problems with the badges please do not hesitate to contact us to be fixed
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper completed the job before their original estimated delivery date.
Juni
Verified Buyer

Pros:
Pin quality was consistent. We received a handful of extra pins of each design just in case of flaws, which was greatly appreciated.
Both hard enamel and soft enamel pins came out beautifully.
Mistakes were corrected eventually, with replacement backing cards sent.

Cons:
There was a mix up on the designer's end where the proof sent to manufacturing for backing cards was different than the proof we approved.
Our initial order specifications were messed up when transferred to the proofs, including: design count, design plating type. Not trivial at all, considering the size of our order was worth several thousands.
Communication is very slow. Emails are sometimes lost and you have to send in reminders. Had to send in several reminders when getting proofs approved (mind you, we put in 14 design orders at once, but still the organization was very bad). Their team doesn't type in correct grammar/spelling, which can be irritating when it obscures the meaning of their message. I had trouble figuring out what was trying to be said or getting my own point across.

Overall: Made by Cooper seems to manufacture their pins overseas, which isn't an issue, except that then their only role is as a go-between for us and the manufacturers. Because this is their only job, they should try to do better at the -communication- part. I would greatly enjoy seeing MbC do some work on their website, maybe create an interface for customers to track their orders and send feedback in one place rather than through emails which can get lost. I am not going to count the small delay in product arrival given they had a warehouse/workshop fire. The actual product came out quality, but the process of getting it was very stressful and I am going to try some other manufacturers before coming back to Made by Cooper.
Sharaz
Verified Buyer

The team held my hand throughout the process and offered solutions to my requests. That really helped and made me happy!
Rich
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and really great quality products.
Keith
Verified Buyer

Our 10k medals are absolutely fantastic, we have had lots of positive feedback about them. Thank you to all at Made by Cooper for delivering a great custom medal at a great price.
Ian
Verified Buyer

One to one customer service, great people and good quality product !
Verified Buyer

Good prices and quality. It was a little tricky getting in touch with customer service after I placed the order.
Christopher
Verified Buyer

Easy to create, edit and order products. Happy with my new pins!
Anna
Verified Buyer

Amazing finished product great friendly staff, sometimes communication was a little slow but queries always answered. Maybe a designated contact per sales order would work better? Thanks again would recommend and be back in future for further orders. Also wish you could do air fresheners in smaller quantities.
Vincent
Verified Buyer

products are just perfect !
Made by Cooper are very profesionnal !
You can work with them without fear !
David
Verified Buyer

Delivered exactly what I wanted with lot's of communication throughout the process.
Tim
Verified Buyer

High quality woven badges, ok price, delivered on time
Alison
Verified Buyer

I'm unhappy with the color of my pins as they match an old design but not perhaps the one that I wanted/ the one I signed off. I have emailed, MBC have responded they will look into it and let me know this week and I have not yet heard..
These are being fixed, sorry for the slight colour difference
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 965 reviews