Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

12, New North Parade, Huddersfield

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Excellent communication throughout the design, colour proofing, manufacturing and postage process. The pins have arrived in excellent condition and at the time they were supposed to arrive. There is only one enamel pin I would sell as 'seconds', as the others are in perfect condition. They obviously work with talented manufactures!
I couldn't be more pleased with my tiny skull patches. Everyone at Coopers was friendly and helpful in getting me the design I wanted, and the finished product is top quality and arrived a week earlier than expected - top marks!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Delighted with the badges I ordered. Hope to use again
Absolutely gorgeous badges, really pleased with them
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
This order was my fifth (earrings) with one design in half drop earrings and half stud versions. They took a while to come but that's OK with me; I know how they're made, the attention to detail and the quality that comes back.

The earrings were beautiful but were made as all-drop versions, so I had to contact them and ask them to make the other half as stud versions, which they're doing right now. I've got no doubt they will look gorgeous too, when they arrive.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
I’m absolutely delighted with my hard enamel badges, the service was helpful and the final badges are really good quality. Will definitely use again. Thank you Made by Cooper
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Excellent service. Quality production. Quick and easy transaction and speedy delivery. Very reasonable price.
Excellent service! Easy to communicate with the team, arrived quickly and the pins are beautiful!!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 21st March 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 21st March 2021
I appreciate the service very inspirational and the logos that were made were inspirational I would highly recommend the service
From initial contact, design and development through to production, these guys absolutely know what they are doing.
I’ve used them twice now for business branding and they have excelled each time.

I will literally never use anyone else for my business needs.

So glad I found this company.

Bravo.
Excellent product quality, I am very satisfied with the rendering. The pin glows well in the dark and I was well advised.
Could you offer an eco-friendly packaging option in the future? In small kraft paper bags for example? Thank you anyway, I will recommend.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Excellent service - nailed it with the product I wanted
2nd time we have used this company and again the product is as good if not better than we had hoped
I am honestly so happy with how my pins turned out! They are stunning and the quality is amazing! I cant wait to reorder and buy more designs in the future :)
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 14th March 2021
I have been using a company in china for about 3 years
I have just received
my first 1oo pins from coopers
great quality- great price
WILL BE USING MADE BY COOPER---FOR MY BADGES IN FUTURE
ANOTHER ONE IN PRODUCTION
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 13th March 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 13th March 2021
It's my first time having one of my designs be a pin. I've waited years and looked up multiple companies. I honestly have to say I am beyond words on how impressed and happy I am with Made By Copper works! Their communication with me was the best I have ever experince in the working world! I did express shipping and it came in the approximate time frame. Which is impressive since I'm in the United States and sometimes overseas shipping can be delayed.
Seeing my pins first hand. The quality is beautiful! I collect pins myself, but seeing it side by side with others, BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE thr black nickel base too. Oh that shine and reflect yet matted look. My artist soul drooled to be honest.
I know I will be created more pins and soon more merch with them. I saw what else they do, and I'm very interested. I already even recommend them to a few friends already. I'm beyond pleased.
Friendly service, endlessly patient with all my questions, they were able to do me a custom request with ease (and at no extra cost). Quick creation, quick delivery, perfect product.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Always fast service.
Good Customer Care.
Would recommend.
Arrived really quickly and the quality of the patches was great, thank you!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th March 2021
The order was for a Riders patch. Not the simplest of designs but certainly the best result. A couple of email discussions and alterations later, it was done and what a fantastic piece it turned out to be. I couldn't believe how well it fitted in with embroidered centre piece. Just perfect.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,267 reviews