Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

12, New North Parade, Huddersfield

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Lovely badges. Well made. We are delighted and made a second order because they were so popular.
I've ordered many pins with Made By Cooper going on 4 years now working with them and I'm always thrilled with the service. The design team is always really easy to talk with on tweaking designs.
Excellent customer service and quality
Enamel key chains - beautiful
Made by Cooper were very patient, friendly and helpful with both my coin and my enamel badge. I made some changes and the were accommodated without any fuss, asked some questions and they were answered honestly. As a result I’m really happy with both my products and can wait to create some more designs to get made.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th November 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th November 2021
I'm really happy about the finishing, I just wish I ordered more!
Great service from design to delivery, the patches are excellent and would not hesitate to use Made by Cooper again.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Excellent service, made a beautiful badge for our group identical to an original badge dated 2005. Stunning colours, sizing spot on and exact replica of the original. Could not fault this wonderful service. Thank you
So happy with the pin's we made together !! thank you to the team
well made pins that my customers love. always great customer service & quick turn around times.
The badges that I ordered look great- there was just an issue with delivery. Felt slightly frustrated I'd paid extra for it to be delivered more quickly & it wasn't.
Excellent service, amazing quality badges. The quality looks ten times higher than they actually cost.
I ordered custom pin badges from Made By Cooper when my supplier of several years couldn't help and let me down. It was important to me that I had continuity of design as the badges had to follow on in an annual 'series'. I was concerned that Made By Cooper wouldn't be able to match the style and 'feel' of previous badges but I needn't have worried. I sent them a sample and, although the turnround time was a bit longer than hoped, the job was excellent.
This is the 4th order I've made with made by cooper, and as usual, they've delivered great pins. Despite everything going on in the world right now, they still arrived in a decent timeframe, about 2 weeks after estimated time. Will definitely be visiting them again in future.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Their communication & the final badges are brilliant. Made By Cooper really went above & beyond to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. Their expert advice made the process very simple and the final pin badges and backing cards have blown us and our client away!
Fantastic service as it was our first time they did what we actually required and great value for money
Very happy with badge Looks vintage Thoughtfully packaged
My fifth purchase from MBC and always an amazing, high quality, and quick service. always recommending to friends!
Delighted with our new glow in the dark pin badges! Amy was fab in helping us to get the pins in time for our event - thank you.
We ordered some pin badges. The quality is superb. We could not have asked for anything better. Excellent service and kept up to date with the order.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,514 reviews