Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Butsakorn Wattanatorn, Kimukima Shop
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and helpful staff! Can’t wait to use the service again!
Rory Wilson, Arts University Bournemouth
Verified Buyer

The email communication was excellent, and overall the process was very smooth and organized.
The friendly staff made sure that my pins were made in time for a fair deadline which was great!
David Linacre
Verified Buyer

Brilliant experience with Made By Cooper for my latest pin design. The design team were extremely helpful though out, offing advice and making any changes to my design that I asked then to make - no matter how big or small! My order was also delivered in perfect time, arriving on the exact date of my estimated delivery! Extremely happy with the finished result. Thank you!!!
Stephanie Vuong Nguyen
Verified Buyer

I highly recommend Made by Cooper for anyone wanting high quality pins and excellent customer service! It was my first time having my designs manufactured as an enamel pin and Made by Cooper was very quick and thorough in answering my many questions. We went through several reviews to ensure that the design was meeting my expectations while still falling within the guidelines required to make the pins. After approving the design I quickly received a notification that the pins were "in production" and an estimate of the arrival time. A couple of weeks later I received another notification that my order was "dispatched" with a shipping tracking number. The original estimate delivery dates was Oct 2-9 and I received it on October 2nd. They were absolutely perfect! The quality is amazing and exceeded my expectations!
Gordon Maitland
Verified Buyer

Amazing finish, the best lapel badge our club to-date.would not hesitate to order again, well done all.
Verified Buyer

Consistently excellent service for the past 4 years! Fast orders, good quality products and good delivery. Improved this year by receiving order progress notifications.
Mark Vanderstay, SoulPad Ltd
Verified Buyer

My enamel badges were better than I imagined and the design team helped me with a tricky detail.
Christiana Theocleous , Canea Chrysalis
Verified Buyer

I recently had custom pin badges made from my own illustration. They have come out even better then I expected and were so worth the wait! I'm already planning my next ones!
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper won't let you down. Professionalism beyond belief!
Francisco Pozo
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, they're very kind and help me a lot. The quality of the pins is superb
Laura Relm, Lady Moon Co
Verified Buyer

Great communication and my pins arrived much earlier than expected!
Verified Buyer

50% of my pins were "seconds" and the response time to messages could be quicker! However their prices are very competitive and the range of options is good.
Falukorv
Unverified Reviewer

rapidité !
Celia Richer
Verified Buyer

très rapide et professionnels à chaque fois!
Richard Morgan
Verified Buyer

the badges provided were great quality and delivered so quickly
Lee Matthew, Ugly People
Verified Buyer

Everything was a breeze from start to finish. The final product looks great.
Anna Garvey
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality products and brilliant service
Geoff Packer, HeliSpeed Ltd
Verified Buyer

they gave me what I wanted when I wanted it :))
Anastasia Ponyrko
Verified Buyer

Very good service + high quality products,
100% would recommend
Julien Chung
Unverified Reviewer

Made by Cooper uses an ordering system that makes it easy to process and follow your order and communicate with the company. I appreciated their design feedback as well. I felt that they were happy to work with me as an individual with small quantities to produce. The pins turned out great as well.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 1,238 reviews