Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper ?

Benjamin Rhodes{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"We had a few false starts with misunderstandings over the pins design colours and details but this was handled professionally and rectified with care and understanding. The pins I received are beautifully crafted pieces"
Scott Barron{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"The 3D Die Cast pins were absolutely spot on. Couldn’t have asked for better. They were delivered around 10 days later than estimated though."
Karen Creftor{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some hard enamel pins with glitter and they are perfect! I am so thrilled with them, the quality is incredible and my customers adore them. The updates and customer service are wonderful, I have already ordered my next design and look forward to many more in the future. Oh and the lolly tastes awesome!"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for my remake pins"
Peter Beadles{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"Badges ordered late on your Express Service, arrived 7 days earlier than anticipated. Great Service. Many thanks"
Bernie Kennedy{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely perfect product, wonderful customer service and great value too! Loved being updated with every step! Will definitely use Made by Cooper again and would recommend them to anyone!"
"Had an issue with the proof not matching the final product and customer service was terrible! Tried to proved me wrong at every corner even though I understood the obvious issue. They finally decided I was lying and said I could "re order for additional costs". Shame"
Thanks for the review, as we have been discussing about the colour we have uploaded the yellow colour that has been disputed. As the colour and design is correct we can not replace badges that have been made correctly.
Anthony Danielle{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"First time ordering custom enamel pins and MbC made the process as easy as possible. Product delivered quicker than anticipated. Very happy with the quality of the final product ."
Richard Dembovskis
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Always helpful and reliable."
"Perfect :) Envoi rapide vers la France."
Alvaro Sanchez
Verified Buyer
"Great quality, quicker than expected & brilliant service. Will definitely order again."
Ruth Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive and good at keeping us informed at every stage."
"The process was easy to follow and each stage went well. Delighted with the badges theylook really good and customers are delighted with them. They arrived early too which I was very pleased about (the original turnaround time was longer than I had expected/planned)."
Nathania Gail Go
Verified Buyer
"Easy & fast communication"
Nicole Nesmith, Hunt And Woolagther
Verified Buyer
"They’ve made pins and necklaces for me that have always turned out fantastic. I would say they are in the top of the industry. Plus I love how they promote their customers. Thanks Made by Cooper!"
Lynn Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Made by cooper turned our Junior Mascot into a beautifully embroidered patch. Thank you so much Lynn Bradley UK Flyball League"
"Made by Cooper produced a batch of hard enamel glow in the dark pins for me. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and the ease of the ordering process. The pricing is good too! Only thing that would make the process even more awesome, is a faster production-time. But that’s probably just me being to inpatient to see the final results, which was worth the wait!"
James Bridgnell
Verified Buyer
"The quality and accuracy of the finished product is exceptional. The projected delivery timescale was accurate, particularly when considering the production processes involved. Customer service and requested advice given, cannot be faulted. Thank you for your efforts on my behalf. ( the attached image is of the original artwork, before modification for production.)"
Matt Jones
Verified Buyer
"I absolutely loved my pins! The whole process was super organised and easy! Pins arrived earlier than expected and looked fantastic!"
Le Rest Morvan
Verified Buyer
"Un super produit reçu dans les temps avec un service client réactif! Je recommande"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,648 reviews