Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Jaimie Martin
Verified Buyer

I'm always extremely pleased with the ordering process and the final result. I have ordered pins about 6 times by now from Made by Cooper and I wouldn't go anywhere else. My pins are perfect.
Andrea Surwillo
Verified Buyer

This was my very first Pin design, thus some back and forth was needed to adjust it for manufacturing. During all these exchanges, service was excellent and MbC's people were not only reactive but also kind and understanding. In the end, the hard enamel pin I ordered in two colors turned out even better than I imagined it. Btw, no additional cost for switching colors. Great work, guys!
Bobby Smith
Verified Buyer

Great service. Everything was as expected and they arrived a day early.
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

I have started a little pin shop as a spin off for my history/heritage website. All this has been made possible by Made by Coopers excellent process and the skills of the designers to replicate the ideas of the artists I use. Thank you so much
Debbie Greenaway Duncan
Verified Buyer

From the moment I emailed Made by Cooper with my first ever pin design, their customer service was excellent. Prompt replies to any questions I had and were helpful when it came to tweaking my design. I was kept updated at every stage of the pin production and I was delighted with how my design came out. I will definitely be using them again in the future!
Verified Buyer

Throughout the process the responses were prompt and helpful and they kept me informed about timescales. The badges arrived earlier than anticipated and are of a high quality.
Natalia Butler
Verified Buyer

Absolutely awesome! So happy with the patches. Super neat, great quality and great value for money. Will definitely be ordering again off these guys in the future!
Alex Labriola, Al Stampa
Verified Buyer

They worked with me on my artwork to get it right
Pakhin Thanathornthana
Verified Buyer

Quality product and service everything are very excellent. ^^"
Matthew Lopez
Verified Buyer

Pin quality was great and rush order got to me sooner than expected!
Alan Jenkins
Verified Buyer

The wonderful diamond jubillee badges we ordered were on time and look perfect.
Meridith McGinty, Lupi Art & Illustration
Verified Buyer

My hard enamel pins turned out exactly the way I wanted. Thanks!
Michael Gannon, MIKEYSART.BIZ LTD
Verified Buyer

My customers constantly give me compliments on the quality of my pins. Made by Cooper make my work look great. :)
Roisin Dooley
Verified Buyer

Very good service, the pins are really good quality and easy to track the package! Will buy again!
Emil Oelund, Grumpynators
Verified Buyer

All in all, MBC is responsive and professional in their way of handling orders. Would have appreciated better possibilities for a little more website interaction of reviewing design, reviewing orders and communication log.
Verified Buyer

Great service, instant updates and you can even track the progress of your order being made. The pin badges from Made by Cooper are always of the highest quality and materials. I love them!
Mica Murphy
Verified Buyer

The quality of the pins were really great and their staff were very helpful when we changed our order.
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

Great product really well made
Marjory Wallace, MJ Wallace
Verified Buyer

They made me beautiful pins! I'm so happy with how my order turned out!
Claudia Lam, The Forest Mori
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service, good quality pins were produced and I love how easy it is to navigate your website.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,364 reviews