Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Very unhappy with my order. As I ordered for the first time from your business it was a surprise gift for my partner for valentine's. The flowers were very dry and lasted less Than 24 hours. I will not be ordered from you in the future. Needless to say my partner was Not happy.
I Ordered a dozen Rose's and teddy bear for valentines for my fiance as a surprise for her as she continues her fight against cancer......to my disappointment they didn't arrive till late afternoon by which time kids were in and she was preparing dinners and the surprise was wasted.....she was dissapointed but sorted out the Rose's according to the enclosed leaflet and they were dead within 2 days a very bad encounter with mad flowers indeed I ended up going out and buying another 2 dozen Rose's elsewhere to compensate...so no not a happy customer at all.
Purchased for my son's girlfriend for valentine's Day. She was delighted with them beautifully presented and a great price with delivery.
Great service - reliable & good quality. have used for the past two year will not be beaten for value. Kind regards, Rob
Lovely white roses wich lasted!!
Absolutely stunning flowers, delivery was prompt and recipient was extremely happy
Mad flowers are great. Nice bouquet delivered on time. Easy to order. I get my flowers here now for a few years. Highly recommend mad flowers.
Got a beautiful display of flowers sent to my daughter for her birthday and she was over the moon with them,it made her day as we don't see each other often due to work,the online service in mad flowers was brilliant, easy to use and very happy overall 😍
Sent the jug bouquet to my friend as congrats been pregnant it was beautiful so pretty and fresh. Great value too.
Always on time, and always a lovely presentation
Great service. Delivery on time and great presentation.
Excellent service from Mad Flowers with the bouquet of flowers delivered on time, in perfect condition and packaged in a very attractive and functional/self-watering enclosure. Very happy with the service and sure to select Mad Flowers again to repeat the ideal service provided.
I have orders 3 bouquets since December and all 3 have been as per description and photograph on the website. I will never use any other florist again. Stunning arrangements are always fresh ❤️
The bouquet I ordered for my mum was 5 days late for her birthday. It was supposed to arrive on Friday 1st Feb but didn’t arrive until the following week. To be fair eventually someone contacted me and sorted things out but I was disappointed. I have used the service on other occasions and the were great. I think it was a blip in the system somewhere. Bibi mulcahy
Easy to order from a lovely selection of bouquets online. Delivered on time. My friend was thrilled at the surprise. She sent me pictures and I was equally happy. Easy, hassle free service, that does what it promises.
Very happy with the service. the flowers were beautiful and lasted ages!
I am so impressed....your flowers,delivery and service is wonderful. I will definitely keep you in mind the next time I need flowers... thank you...great job.🙂 I ordered from Chicago for my daughter in Ireland 🇮🇪 she was over the moon with them....keep up the good work.
Arrived around 11am in perfect condition, and she was delighted with them. Thank You
Flowers never arrived, awful service would not recommend.
Hi Colin,

We are very sorry about your experience. Our goal is to provide the highest quality flowers and customer service. A refund has been processed.

Kind Regards,

The Team at Mad Flowers.
Very disappointed - as a long time customer I was annoyed to see that my wife received a dozen red roses that looked like they were the last bunch left at a service station. All cut flowers are dead of course, these however were long dead!
Mad Flowers is rated 4.34 based on 165 reviews