Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Own Driver, Courier
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
I have bought from Mad Flowers a few times now. Always magnificent flowers, packaged well and delivered when requested. Would highly recommend and will purchase again.
Thank you for your excellent service & quality. Would highly recommend Mad Flowers!
Paid for a card and spend 89 euros in total, the card went empty the person did know who sent the flowers what takes all the value out of the surprise
My friend was delighted with the flowers picked out by your staff -- that made me satisfied with them also!
Really bad experience! I bought a bouquet to be delivered to a special person. Not only they didn't send the full message/greetings, as written on the website, but also they changed the flowers without letting me know. When I contact them they said they had delivered what was bought. When I emailed them with the photo of what was delivered they simple replied saying that their florist indeed had to change some of the flowers from the bouquet. Unacceptable! How come they delivered a different flower?!?! Specially when the flower replaced was the one the person gifted hated the most. I wrote back to them and what I have received back? NOTHING. Really poor service.
Flowers were delivered exactly on time and as planned.
Absolutely no trouble with booking or delivery and recipient said they were "amazing"!
Will definitely use again.
I was a little disappointed with the size of the bouquet; I purposely chose the most expensive ‘insane’ size but it wasn’t as big as I had hoped. It was disappointing for the price of it. However the flowers were pretty and quite fresh and they cheered up the person I sent them to, so objective achieved!
Absolutely fantastic. Great service, beautiful flowers!
The flowers were gorgeous when they arrived. Such a nice bouquet and the vase they came in is lovely. Something you could reuse again and again. Even the packaging on it was really nice. Would definitely use again.
The recipients of both bouquets 💐 were delighted with them,the vase with them was an extra surprise,beautiful,thank you
Quick delivery and pretty flowers. I’ll use them again .. I think 4.5 is a more accurate score as i would have liked a delivery notification
Excellent service and such beautiful flowers. I use this service regularly and I am very impressed each time.
Mad Flowers were excellent. The order was delivered in a timely fashion and was beautiful. The only error (and the reason for dropping a star) was that I had made the order of a special offer that should've included a vase which was left out of the delivery. To their credit, I contacted them and they went above and beyond by sending on the vase along with something extra to apologise. Would not hesitate to order from them again and I am sure that on any other delivery it would be a 5-star review.
Arrived on time and made my sister in laws day. Fabulous quality product and service 👌
Beautiful bouquet of roses, sent as a gift & delighted the recipient. Thank you for brightening up someone's day.
The bouquet I bought was fantastic, beautifully presented & the packaging was top class. It’s not the first time I’ve used mad flowers & after today it definitely won’t be the last. I rang with a query & it was answered immediately with no fuss. Mad flowers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Easy ordering, great selection and delivered on time.
Have used Mad Flowers before and will continue to use Mad Flowers as our florist of choice.
The bouquet I ordered was not the one delivered. I was extremely disappointed as I had chosen a very specific flower and colour. But my sister-in-law was very happy and it was a lovely bouquet also. I think a text message or a quick call to say the flowers I chose were not available would have been a more respectful way instead of totally ignoring my choice. It was not a cheap bouquet and I put a lot of thought into my selection.
Purchased flowers from Mad a few times and they’ve all been exceptional
A bouquet was different in reality
Mad Flowers is rated 4.38 based on 469 reviews