Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Very Good quality and presentation.
The bouquet was better than expected and delivered on time and the ordering was done without a hitch. Great job!
I have used your service often and from my mother to friends to work colleagues I’ve sent flowers ๐Ÿ’ to have nothing but fabulous things to say about the flowers they’ve received they have always been delighted also I have received flowers recently from my partner and they have been fantastic could not fault mad flowers whatsoever thanks ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
My bouquet sent to me by my husband was beautiful but the experience was ruined slightly by me receiving a text and email a week before Valentine’s Day telling me my flowers were on the way! My husband had not supplied my email address. The courier company already had a record of my details. Badly set up.
I ordered a spring bouquet online on a Friday for a friend's special birthday to be delivered on the Sunday, all okay I thought until I got an email on the Monday to say it would not be delivered until Tuesday (2 days later) but they would include a box of handmade chocolates with it to compensate. Flowers were delivered late Tuesday afternoon but with no chocolates. I emailed them Wednesday morning and no response, no apology, nothing. I wouldn't use them again or recommend them as they're not reliable. *Amended to say that I received a call from them ten days later to say that the chocolates had been delivered the day afterwards (Wednesday)*
Great service, I've used mad flowers three times now and always delivered on time, the flowers are fabulous and very well presented, will use again for sure.
Amazing service went above and beyond for me , I had to change the delivery date only a day before due to a family bereavement and it was not a problem for them and they were so nice and understanding . Would recommend them all day long . Flowers were lovely and presentation was excellent
Very disappointing delivery. Cardboard box certainly takes away from the impact of receiving a gift. Poor tulips were sad and needed care so it was more like a rescue than an occasion to receive something lovely. Sorry Mad Flowers, we will not be using you again
Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with Mad Flowers. Our goal is to provide the best quality products and customer service. Please call us on 8135959.

Kind regards,

The MADflowers Team
Beautiful flowers, fast on time deliveries, excellent customer service.
Fabulous flowers, Great service Will never go anywhere else in future. So easy to order.
Great bouquet delivered on time on the busiest day of year. Great value highly recommend
Gorgeous flowers and very fast delivery
Excellent service, beautiful flowers delivered Valentine's day to a very happy lady.
Flowers lovely. Better if delivery time known. Neighbour took them in.
Very unhappy with my order. As I ordered for the first time from your business it was a surprise gift for my partner for valentine's. The flowers were very dry and lasted less Than 24 hours. I will not be ordered from you in the future. Needless to say my partner was Not happy.
I Ordered a dozen Rose's and teddy bear for valentines for my fiance as a surprise for her as she continues her fight against cancer......to my disappointment they didn't arrive till late afternoon by which time kids were in and she was preparing dinners and the surprise was wasted.....she was dissapointed but sorted out the Rose's according to the enclosed leaflet and they were dead within 2 days a very bad encounter with mad flowers indeed I ended up going out and buying another 2 dozen Rose's elsewhere to compensate...so no not a happy customer at all.
Purchased for my son's girlfriend for valentine's Day. She was delighted with them beautifully presented and a great price with delivery.
Great service - reliable & good quality. have used for the past two year will not be beaten for value. Kind regards, Rob
Lovely white roses wich lasted!!
Absolutely stunning flowers, delivery was prompt and recipient was extremely happy
Mad Flowers is rated 4.54 based on 99 reviews