Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Flowers were delivered on time . They are fabulous
Easy and clear website. Happy to use it again. Flowers delivered same day and brought joy!
Ordered late in the afternoon delivered early next day. Fabulous and indeed generous bunch of Rose's with a vase that I hadn't known was included. Have recommended mad flowers already as a result. H
excellent service so reliable and beautiful flowers that are very good value for money thank you
Excellent service. Ordered mid morning and delivered late afternoon. So easy to order on line.
The recipient of the flowers was absolutely trilled she sent us a photo and they where fabulous thank you so much.
Flowers were lovely but service was not. Arranged for flowers to be sent to my friend as a surprise and they contacted her to advise they would be a day late - ruining the surprise. They were to arrive on the safe chosen for a reason and this was not completed !!
Flowers looked nice, but I was waiting all day for them to be delivered, at 3 or 4pm I rang to see where the order was and I was told I never wrote a delivering address and date, which I did. If I didn’t ring my flowers would not have been delivered. I was also told I never wrote a short paragraph on the order form to go on to the flowers for my partner, which I had also done. Instead I had to say over the phone what I wanted wrote on the flower note. For the money you pay I would have expected better care than this. Thanks
Not even one star I’ll give 0. Order flowers on 10 still waiting... try to ring but cuddling get true. Disappointed. My surprise was ruined.
There was a delay with my delivery but through to form Mad flowers increased the size of Bouquet delivered as an apology 5* from me
Ordered the dozen red roses witch were lovely but let down by a few daisies mixed in with them took the look off them
I bought 24 roses for Valentine's day but only 20 were delivered. The delivery guy was excellent and they arrived early on the morning 14TH Feb The roses were good quality and are still in bloom Just a pity I did not receive the quantity I paid for.
Nice bouquet but I thought the total charge of €9.95 (€7.95 shipping plus €2.00 same day delivery 16.6%) a bit steep. Guess I won't be winning a bouquet??
REALLY GOOD FLOWERS
I have ordered flowers for the third time already as I was very happy with my two previous orders , flowers were beautiful and fresh , promptly delivered and professionally packed and lasted long so my partner was thrilled.Unfortunately my third order ( for Valentine's Day ) didn't meet expectations : roses looked beautiful and were delivered on time, unfortunately only lasted two days only. I really had wonderful experiences with Mad Flowers at two previous occasions and are not sure why this time flowers lasted so little.
Flowers arrived as per text, there was no message in card from sender also the pot which they were in was dry. The plastic wrapping was not secured so fell off flowers when taken out of box Disappointing delivery
Arrangement was quite small. Box and flowers were bashed/damaged on delivery.
Really good. Small point but in an age when people are or should be conscious about packaging it would be nice if there was a solution around this.
I had forgotten to fill in date for delivery I had rang mad flowers about 5PM on valentine's day to see where the flowers were. They were so helpful and got them delivered about an hour after. The flowers were beautiful as always. I would recommend mad flowers for any flower needs.
I bought a dozen red Rose's for my wife. She was absolutely delighted, the roses were of superb quality, communication was excellent and the delivery was swift.
Mad Flowers is rated 4.32 based on 158 reviews