Macsamillion Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Macsamillion

About Macsamillion: Macsamillion is an independent retailer with a sincere focus on customer service and supply of quality footwear for men and women. Founded in 1977, we have 3 stores in the centre of Oxford and also distributed worldwide via this website. We hope you like the new look of our site with it's improved functionality.

Wherever possible we select manufacturers in the U.K. but also have long-standing relationships with suppliers from all over Europe and the U.S.A. Style, quality and comfort are always at the forefront of our minds and most importantly we listen carefully to what our customers want.

The men's collection features traditional British made welted footwear. Our customers return time and time again for their favoured, tried and tested shoes but love the highlights offered by the more fashionable Italian styles we offer.

Our ladies footwear is widely sourced from Europe and we never miss the top shows in Dusseldorf and Milan, always searching out the best in quality and style. Our core lines feature classic ballet pumps and loafers but every season sees the arrival of an exciting range of fashionable trends. Our registered customers receive notification of the new stock and a prompt to check us out at sale time.

Foot health is improved greatly by well-fitted footwear and we've taken that principle to new heights with our Foot Foundation service now available in the Oxford store. We will shortly be launching the new Foot Foundation specific website but, in the meantime, you can still find the Foot this specialist fit collection via our comfort categories for men and women.

+441235798191

Tell us how Macsamillion made you happy

Telephone
"Trying to contact this shop which has given excellent service over the years but no reply - what has happened?"
"Same as everyone else here in the last month: no response from any of the numbers, emails or FB message. They did at least 'reject' my return so now I have back the shoes I didn't want. But that's not really good enough."
"The shops are closed, looks like they have stopped trading!"
"Still no refund for the shoes I sent back and no answer to any of my emails and calls."
"Very poor website. I have been trying to make an order since last week. They have had problems with their website and I was told to try in a couple of hours; I have been trying intermittently ever since and finally made and paid for an order this morning only to receive an email with nothing other than a note to say my order has been refunded. No answer from any of their telephone numbers and nothing on their website to indicate they have technical issues."
"Won't answer any calls or emails. Sent out faulty shoes. Can't get in contact with them.and won't let me post this negative review"
"Kevin at Macsamillion could not have been more helpful . I have problems finding comfortable stylish shoes . When the pair I wanted were unavailable Kevin found an alternative . He went out of his way to get them delivered within the timescale keeping me informed by phone calls throughout . Although my order was made on line I was given first rate personal service . You can't ask for more than that . I would definitely recommend Macsamillion !"
"When I phoned to look for a price match the young lady was really helpful and offered a 15% discount - inline with the discount currently being offered in the shop."
"Website easy to handle. Shoe selection good. Item arrived in the time specified. What else could I ask for."
"Really helpful assistant, great shoes. At last i have found sandals that i can wear with my orthotics."
"Speedy delivery. Shoes as hoped for. Helpful discussion beforehand. Efficient service. Thank you"
"Thank you so much Mary-Anne for taking the time to help me out last week. You're better than a podiatrist! I've gone from being in pain every time I walked to being able to take long hikes again, thanks to the orthotics you fitted me with. So glad I came in, and would highly recommend Macsamillion to anyone. Thank you."
"Easy ordering online and fast service"
"Tremendous price - far cheaper than private sellers on e-bay. Also super fast delivery and excellent communication. Don't hesitate to purchase from Macsamillion !"
"Very helpful staff"
"Excellent and professional! Fantastic shoes, comfortable. Delivery fast and very good! Thank you."
"Excellent service - when wrong size sent out, problem resolved immediately. Very impressed, would definitely purchase from again. They deserve the business."
"Exceptional customer service and high quality products,"
"The most comfortable shoes imaginable, particularly when you have painful feet."
"I think that Macsamillion were very professional. Enjoyed dealing with them."
Macsamillion is rated 4.36 based on 47 reviews