Macsamillion Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Macsamillion

About Macsamillion: Macsamillion is an independent retailer with a sincere focus on customer service and supply of quality footwear for men and women. Founded in 1977, we have 3 stores in the centre of Oxford and also distributed worldwide via this website. We hope you like the new look of our site with it's improved functionality.

Wherever possible we select manufacturers in the U.K. but also have long-standing relationships with suppliers from all over Europe and the U.S.A. Style, quality and comfort are always at the forefront of our minds and most importantly we listen carefully to what our customers want.

The men's collection features traditional British made welted footwear. Our customers return time and time again for their favoured, tried and tested shoes but love the highlights offered by the more fashionable Italian styles we offer.

Our ladies footwear is widely sourced from Europe and we never miss the top shows in Dusseldorf and Milan, always searching out the best in quality and style. Our core lines feature classic ballet pumps and loafers but every season sees the arrival of an exciting range of fashionable trends. Our registered customers receive notification of the new stock and a prompt to check us out at sale time.

Foot health is improved greatly by well-fitted footwear and we've taken that principle to new heights with our Foot Foundation service now available in the Oxford store. We will shortly be launching the new Foot Foundation specific website but, in the meantime, you can still find the Foot this specialist fit collection via our comfort categories for men and women.

+441235798191

How would you rate Macsamillion ?

Catherine Glennon
"Very helpful staff"
"Excellent and professional! Fantastic shoes, comfortable. Delivery fast and very good! Thank you."
"Excellent service - when wrong size sent out, problem resolved immediately. Very impressed, would definitely purchase from again. They deserve the business."
"Exceptional customer service and high quality products,"
"The most comfortable shoes imaginable, particularly when you have painful feet."
"I think that Macsamillion were very professional. Enjoyed dealing with them."
"i ordered what i wanted and it was delivered on the day. m very pleased to find shoes that are attractive and fir right after many years of discomfort and stress.. i shall be buying from them again."
Stella Felix
Verified Buyer
"Macsamillion was great 😁. I very quickly received my favourite Mephisto Helen sandals at sale price too. Very happy 👍🏻♥️"
"Delivered the correct shoes in the correct size very quickly. Thank you"
"Excellent fit for my very wide feet and great service. Thank you Macsamillion"
"Service was fast and neat. Very happy with purchase. Would definitely recommend."
"Quick efficient and very helpful service"
"The website was easy to use, I was kept up to date about delivery times and glorious boots arrived on the day I was promised!"
"Quality products. Prompt service. Admin up to date. Well packed."
"I hadn't heard of Macsamillion before and came across their excellent website via a search engine. I have to say that I was very impressed all around, best price online and free next day delivery, a completely hassle free order. Keep it that way Macsamillion and you will have a long term customer base without doubt. Many thanks"
"Very good K&S shoe at a competitive price and speedy delivery."
"Good selection of comfortable, stylish shoes. Excellent service."
Graham Bernard
Verified Buyer
"Incorrect items sent due to the wrong photo and description being applied to the product code. My email requesting a return was deal with quickly, but I was told the correct items would be despatched once proof of return had been provided. Proof was provided as instructed and the despatch only took place once I chased it's status with customer services a week later."
"Very quick service And friendly staff"
Katalin Mcwhor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and very quick delivery."
Macsamillion is rated 4.82 based on 33 reviews