Macsamillion Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Macsamillion

About Macsamillion: Macsamillion is an independent retailer with a sincere focus on customer service and supply of quality footwear for men and women. Founded in 1977, we have 3 stores in the centre of Oxford and also distributed worldwide via this website. We hope you like the new look of our site with it's improved functionality.

Wherever possible we select manufacturers in the U.K. but also have long-standing relationships with suppliers from all over Europe and the U.S.A. Style, quality and comfort are always at the forefront of our minds and most importantly we listen carefully to what our customers want.

The men's collection features traditional British made welted footwear. Our customers return time and time again for their favoured, tried and tested shoes but love the highlights offered by the more fashionable Italian styles we offer.

Our ladies footwear is widely sourced from Europe and we never miss the top shows in Dusseldorf and Milan, always searching out the best in quality and style. Our core lines feature classic ballet pumps and loafers but every season sees the arrival of an exciting range of fashionable trends. Our registered customers receive notification of the new stock and a prompt to check us out at sale time.

Foot health is improved greatly by well-fitted footwear and we've taken that principle to new heights with our Foot Foundation service now available in the Oxford store. We will shortly be launching the new Foot Foundation specific website but, in the meantime, you can still find the Foot this specialist fit collection via our comfort categories for men and women.

+441235798191

How would you rate Macsamillion ?

"Won't answer any calls or emails. Sent out faulty shoes. Can't get in contact with them.and won't let me post this negative review"
Barbara Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Kevin at Macsamillion could not have been more helpful . I have problems finding comfortable stylish shoes . When the pair I wanted were unavailable Kevin found an alternative . He went out of his way to get them delivered within the timescale keeping me informed by phone calls throughout . Although my order was made on line I was given first rate personal service . You can't ask for more than that . I would definitely recommend Macsamillion !"
Elaine Gregory
Verified Buyer
"When I phoned to look for a price match the young lady was really helpful and offered a 15% discount - inline with the discount currently being offered in the shop."
Pauline Treen
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to handle. Shoe selection good. Item arrived in the time specified. What else could I ask for."
"Really helpful assistant, great shoes. At last i have found sandals that i can wear with my orthotics."
"Speedy delivery. Shoes as hoped for. Helpful discussion beforehand. Efficient service. Thank you"
"Thank you so much Mary-Anne for taking the time to help me out last week. You're better than a podiatrist! I've gone from being in pain every time I walked to being able to take long hikes again, thanks to the orthotics you fitted me with. So glad I came in, and would highly recommend Macsamillion to anyone. Thank you."
"Easy ordering online and fast service"
Robert Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Tremendous price - far cheaper than private sellers on e-bay. Also super fast delivery and excellent communication. Don't hesitate to purchase from Macsamillion !"
Catherine Glennon
"Very helpful staff"
"Excellent and professional! Fantastic shoes, comfortable. Delivery fast and very good! Thank you."
"Excellent service - when wrong size sent out, problem resolved immediately. Very impressed, would definitely purchase from again. They deserve the business."
"Exceptional customer service and high quality products,"
"The most comfortable shoes imaginable, particularly when you have painful feet."
"I think that Macsamillion were very professional. Enjoyed dealing with them."
"i ordered what i wanted and it was delivered on the day. m very pleased to find shoes that are attractive and fir right after many years of discomfort and stress.. i shall be buying from them again."
Stella Felix
Verified Buyer
"Macsamillion was great 😁. I very quickly received my favourite Mephisto Helen sandals at sale price too. Very happy 👍🏻♥️"
"Delivered the correct shoes in the correct size very quickly. Thank you"
"Excellent fit for my very wide feet and great service. Thank you Macsamillion"
"Service was fast and neat. Very happy with purchase. Would definitely recommend."
Macsamillion is rated 4.76 based on 42 reviews