Machine Mart Delivery Reviews

Machine Mart have a Delivery Grade of D.

D

D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Ordered product 29/11/17 -- still waiting for missing bolts to put the table together // Dec 20th Ordered this product and to be fair it done come during the delivery specified time but apart from that thats where the the problems began. "
posted 7 months ago - Andrew Hunt
" Terrible customer service. Ordered an item with a vat free code. My card was charged the full price. I also paid for next day delivery £7.99. Waited 4 days for delivery. Emailed and called for a refund and totally ignored. "
posted 9 months ago - Lee H
" I am unable to leave a review for the ordered products as, nearly 3 weeks after ordering for delivery to Portugal, the items have yet to be received. "
posted 9 months ago - Mike Shepherd
" only to be told that my order had arrived 4 days earlier and they had immediately sold it to another customer off the shelf?! Now apparently my only option is to cancel my order and re-order online (as it’s not items they hold in store) and go through the whole process again? No apology , no offer to have the new delivery delivered direct to me as compensation. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Had to order a welder liner online as sold the wrong part in the deal store as I needed it urgently as the store didn't have the right one in store. Paid for overnight delivery, nothing received. No reply to email query about order so called. I was told that when I ordered they had 7 in stock but they sent them to their sister company rather than a customer who had already paid! Still awaiting refund over a week later!! "
posted 1 year ago - Lee Warwick
" It does state that delivery is 4 or 5 working days and on the 14 October I visited my local store to enquire about the item that I had paid for only to be told that the item was not on stock and that they were awaiting a delivery from the manufacturers. "
posted 1 year ago - Barry
" what a joke they are now! I felt it was time to get a new top box and roller cab and thought of MM, I had only just missed out on the VAT Free offer so I gave them a call was given the discount and half price delivery. "
posted 1 year ago - Carl
" Ordered goods on Monday for 3-4days delivery. Friday came no goods. Cancelled goods because of late delivery. After several promises of refund still waiting for refund into my account 6 weeks later Would not order goods and pay again over phone. Never known a company like them for not refunding promptly when it was their fault.AVOID THEM "
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
" It is meant to be next day delivery but we still haven't received something 2 weeks later. "
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
" Bought a 600w inverter, only they charged it for it and I have waited nearly a month and still no delivery. The customer service is hidden away on the website. Shoddy company "
posted 2 years ago - Jason Moore