Machine Mart Insights

Machine Mart have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds.

E

A-

Price - Excellent

81.25%
Industry Average
" Good prices for the product I wanted. "
- Margaret
" Called to check stock availability, very friendly and efficient. Tool as described available at a reasonable price. "
- Phil Barker
" Great choice, great prices and great service, thank you "
- Rosemarie Booth
Write your review on Machine Mart
E

Delivery - Slow

48.15%
Industry Average
" Pleased with the vacuum bags and the ignition timing light. Delivery very poor took ten days to arrive "
- Peter Tavender
" Ordered product 29/11/17 -- still waiting for missing bolts to put the table together // Dec 20th Ordered this product and to be fair it done come during the delivery specified time but apart from that thats where the the problems began. "
- Andrew Hunt
" Terrible customer service. Ordered an item with a vat free code. My card was charged the full price. I also paid for next day delivery £7.99. Waited 4 days for delivery. Emailed and called for a refund and totally ignored. "
- Lee H
F

Returns Process - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
" If you don't put a stop to this convoluted returns policy you will soon be nothing but a memory. "
- Mr Sad
" Customer service and returns policy is the worst I've ever seen. Welder Brock down at only 8 days old and I have to wait 28 days for a refund "
- Lester
" I will not be using Machine Mart again, nit only are they more expensive than the likes of Amazon but their returns policy is a disgrace. "
- Not Happy
F

Refunds - Difficult

24.00%
Industry Average
" You are in competition in a world that offers immediate refunds to customers buying inferior products. "
- Mr Sad
" Refused a refund on un-needed items, unopened and returned within hours of purchase (same day) No refund, only credit note. Will never shop there again. "
- Anonymous
" Bought a band saw. Took it home and plugged it in to discover it was dead. Took it back to the store on the same day to be told i'd have to wait 28 days for their technicians to inspect it before issuing a refund. Couldn't replace it as they had no other bandsaws in stock! Awful customer service "
C

Customer Service - Average

61.43%
Industry Average
" They told me to contact customer services. "
- Margaret
" I phoned in advance to check stock of an Evolution heat gun. I was told they had one in stock and would keep it for me. Called in the Exeter store the next day and it was waiting for me at the counter. I had not paid or left any other details other than my name. Service how it should be, no hassle. "
- Anonymous
" Good service with lots of product choice. "
- Kerrie O