Machine Mart Insights

Machine Mart have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds.

E

B

Price - Excellent

78.57%
Industry Average
" Called to check stock availability, very friendly and efficient. Tool as described available at a reasonable price. "
- Phil Barker
" Great choice, great prices and great service, thank you "
- Rosemarie Booth
" As always, fantastic service and helpfulness in carrying purchases out to the car. Cant' fault Machine Mart. GREAT prices, great quality and friendly staff. 11/10 Machine Mart :) "
- John McGaughey
Write your review on Machine Mart
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Ordered product 29/11/17 -- still waiting for missing bolts to put the table together // Dec 20th Ordered this product and to be fair it done come during the delivery specified time but apart from that thats where the the problems began. "
- Andrew Hunt
" Terrible customer service. Ordered an item with a vat free code. My card was charged the full price. I also paid for next day delivery £7.99. Waited 4 days for delivery. Emailed and called for a refund and totally ignored. "
- Lee H
" I am unable to leave a review for the ordered products as, nearly 3 weeks after ordering for delivery to Portugal, the items have yet to be received. "
- Mike Shepherd
F

Returns Process - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" Customer service and returns policy is the worst I've ever seen. Welder Brock down at only 8 days old and I have to wait 28 days for a refund "
- Lester
" I will not be using Machine Mart again, nit only are they more expensive than the likes of Amazon but their returns policy is a disgrace. "
- Not Happy
" Anyway cancelled the order so I had to wait for the returns department to ring to get them picked up. "
- Carl
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.09%
Industry Average
" Bought a shop vac pump from them that emitted smoke and had missing parts. On review clearly the box had previously been opened and was either shop soiled or had been returned defective. Customer services were no help whatsoever and insisted it has to be returned to the shop and sent to technical services before a refund could be issued. Didn't realise such dreadful companies still existed. "
- Jim
" I was advised that under the Consumer Rights Act, I was entitled to a full refund "without question". "
- MARK ATHERTON
- Lester
C

Customer Service - Average

62.90%
Industry Average
" I phoned in advance to check stock of an Evolution heat gun. I was told they had one in stock and would keep it for me. Called in the Exeter store the next day and it was waiting for me at the counter. I had not paid or left any other details other than my name. Service how it should be, no hassle. "
- Anonymous
" Good service with lots of product choice. "
- Kerrie O
" Great choice, great prices and great service, thank you "
- Rosemarie Booth