MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
If I could rate this company minus stars them trust me I would.
Absolutely apalling service. Constant chasing to check that the phone had arrived and then chasing on the status of it as no confirmation emails.
Then came back and offered me 105 less than they had originally offered as apparently there was an unknown fault. Couldn't tell me what the fault was even though I was using the phone perfect right up until sending it to them.
They couldn't give me their company registration number and told me to look on their website which I did but no company number on there.

Avoid at all costs. Obviously some thieving fraudulent morons judging by the rest of the comments.

Begrudgingly sent them the money to return my phone, lets see if it ever comes. Already reported to ombudsmen and will definitely reporting to police should it not be returned.

Don't waste your time or energy. It's companies like this that disgrace the decent ones out there!!!!

Would have loved to have used a lot stronger language in this review!!
Customer service appalling. Phone sent off and had an email saying it was unrepairable. No reply to my email when I asked what they meant by this when it was in use and working up until the day I posted it. After calling I was told that it was due to the condition and that they would either dispose of it or charge me for sending it back. Said they would email a screenshot of the phone explaining why the condition was unacceptable as it was in good condition when sent but email never received. Decided to cut my losses, feeling ripped off!
Shocking company, wish I had never bothered. No confirmation email that phone arrived. Phone devalued by £50 with no explanation. Worse yet the website values the phone £22 more than what they have offered! Appalling to say the least. Reported to financial ombudsman and complaint sent.
This company have had my phone for over 3 weeks with email confirmation that it had arrived with them. Since then I've had no payment sent numerous emails and complaints can't get through on the phone and now I have had to go through the route of reporting it as stolen to get a crime number and start a civil proceeding against them. DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONES TO THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THEIVES.
Sent the phone to them in June and still not been paid.. Have chased and been given different information everytime.. Originally said not received so quoted tracking reference then they gave an excuse that the invoice wasn't enclosed.. Then they stated they had a theft from warehouse and they are waiting for insurance claim and need to call back in 2 weeks.. asked for crime reference number so i can check with Police and they refused to give it..tried again and asked to speak to manager who wasn't available and the staff didn't know when he was going to be available... asked for call back and waited a week and still nothing... chased again and still no joy..
Packaging for phone arrived in 2 days. They paid what they had quoted & very promptly.

Great service. I would use them again
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.66 based on 337 reviews