MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
Sent phone offered £155 online, brand new condition!! Sent email will offer £77 only.. no payment after 1 week no one answers phone calls or responds to email this company is making money on free phones as they don’t pay for them (watchdog and fraud crime police number will be only way forward now) had the cheek to say I was paid when not in my bank. Stay away from this rogue fraudulent company! They are thieves ....... BAD BAD BaD
Superb service from start to finish
Doesn't even deserve 1 star. Sent in an iPad in great condition, got offered a price not originally quoted due to damage, when there wasn't any. Still awaiting payment.
I see more and more people are getting wise to what you are doing, about time to. TOM SIBLEY would you please leave a review again, and let people know how you got on, with the CCJ it would be helpful for other wanna be customers
If you think these people are going to give you what the initial quote is, then you are as stupid as I was. Remember they sell your phone on for a profit so they price they pay you (if they pay you) is going to be much much lower than the phone is worth. Sell your phone on eBay. You will get at least double what they quote. These, like all "we buy your phone" operations are all con guys and/or scam artists. Have nothing to do with them.
You tried to say I had given you the wrong bank details, I'm not a fool, so don't treat me as one. I know my details without even having to look. The only thing I did wrong was get involved with a company like yourselves. NOW PUT THAT ON YOUR REVIEWS INSTEAD OF REPLYING THROUGH TRUSTPILOT
Absolute rubbish idiots. Said phone was locked to Google it was set back to factory settings. Then finally said they would give me £5 from £25 for a samsung j5 2016. Saying major damage to phone too. Was in good condition when I sent it.
This was all after numerous emails and 1 telephone call when they finally answered call. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!
Sent in phone. I had been using it perfectly up until the day I posted it to them. Then I get an email saying the battery doesn't hold charge so they want to only pay pennies, or I have to pay to have it returned. Not sure how I was using it every day with a battery that doesn't hold charge! Avoid this company at all costs!
AVOID AVOID AVOID! HAVI G SENT AN S7 EDGE IN PERFECT CONDITION VALUED BY MC RECYCLEAT£120.00 I GET THE EMAIL IT APPARENTLY HAS DEEP SCRATCHES TO THE SCREEN AND "OTHER ISSUES". THEY NOW WANT TO ONLY OFFER £85.00 This is where they get you, I like most did not want another 7 days hassle of returning and sending itoff again to another company. To the people. That want to do deal with an honest company because I know for a fact that the my phone was not damaged AVOID also it states payment sames dayas they receive your phone it is not. TRADING STANDARDS WIL BE NOTIFIED.
I posted my review prior to Christmas. Stated then don't trade with them. Sharp practice, untrustworthy they deserve to have no custom in my opinion
Have to echo a lot of the comments here I'm afraid. Was offered a good price so sent it in and on arrival MC Recycle claim it has serious issues including scratches and that the back is loose! This phone has had 1 owner, me. It has been kept in a leather case and was in immaculate condition. Luckily I documented the fact in case there were any issues. I have requested a return and will be contacting trading standards. Please avoid. Use a reputable company such as MusicMagpie or 02 Recycle.
I sent a Samsung S7 Edge 32Gb which was worth £147 and has been in a case for the last 2 years so full functional and with no damage. I received an email stating that due to the condition of my item they will offer £70.

I paid the £3 to have it returned and used an alternate site which offered £142 for a 'working' phone without hassle.

The terrible reviews about this company are well founded.
Rubbish: sent them a 2 month old iphone from apple, not a thing wrong with it: reduced the offer from £140 to £95! Con artists, getting my phone returned: reviews are correct; stay away from this lot: Phone 6 128GB (part of the trade-in #357376
Meh - send out a package fairly well, but then claim damage that isn't there to drop the price, or charge you to return it. Not great, and wouldn't use again.
My phone was sent in on the 26th may,about 2 weeks later I had heard nothing so I checked my account only to be told the phone was damaged and my original quote had been reduced from £90 to £50!!.I know the phone was in excellent condition so that was a load of rubbish from the off.But for the sake of argument I accepted their offer,it is now the 11th of august and after several attempt's to get the matter resolved I am still awaiting payment!!!!.Just one big rip off...
Very straight forward, every thing was well explained, payment made in full no arguments. Paid through Paypal
We was kept informed although the process, i would recommend MCrecycle to anyone ! A+++++
Excellent,quick and efficient service.couldnt ask for more and process was easy from start to finish
sent phone on wednesday, there received it thursday, got email in the afternoon to say that they had received it, then they had check it, then it had pass check, then that they would send payment soon, then received payment in full, all in the same day ,now that was great service
Complete bunch of theives lost out on over £200 as they are ignoring me and have blocked my number after not paying me for my phone I have pics of all the emails sent and prove of postage
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.66 based on 337 reviews