MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"returned a phone in early june they sent an email to confirm recieved on 14.06.19, As of 1st August no payment recieved. AVOID THIS COMPANY AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE 0207 078 4290"
"poor service, poor offer, and still ongoing avoid"
"Doesn't even deserve 1 star. Sent in an iPad in great condition, got offered a price not originally quoted due to damage, when there wasn't any. Still awaiting payment."
"They received my MINT condition phone on 30th may now 4th June and still no payment. AVOID AT ALL COSTS COMPLETE SCAMMERS"
"I was ripped off in the past by this lot in the past. Still cant believe people use this company"
"Sent them my old phone which in my opinion was in excellent condition. Tbh it was good enough to put on Ebay but wanted the quick effortless cash. How wrong was I. The phone apparently overheats (nonsense) and is full of scratches (it's near perfect). They knocked the offer down from 90 pound to 50 pounds. Which I rejected. I now am waiting for my phone to be returned but have to pay 4 pounds to have it sent. Please don't fall for this like I did. They win and make a profit either way."
"They've received the phone Friday and got email saying it's been paid £105. Still no payment rang up yesterday said they couldn't make payment Friday didn't say why .. so when I rang up yesterday said it would be in my bank yesterday still nothing !! Phoned up this morning and they're trying to say I haven't accepted the offer ! Clearly have otherwise wouldn't have an email saying it's been paid !! So they said they will transfer it to the PAYMENT DEPARTMENT ! Absolutely ridiculous ! AVOID !!"
"Was going to recycle my phone ,asked for pack but nothing came ,emailed them and was told that pack was in post and I should receive it within a day or so , nothing appeared. I have since chosen a different company to recycle my phone with ."
"I would just like to ask you, do you write the5☆ reviews yourself? I cannot believe that 68.40% 5☆ reviews sure true, only 24.76% 1☆ I certainly think this is a load of RUBBISH, I do wish Tom Sibley would get back and let people know how he got on with his CCJ I wish him GOOD LOOK in all that he does with you. I notice you didn't reply to me about the price you paid me and price I could have received elsewhere."
"Paid top price for my phone Fast service"
"I sold my phone to these morons, for £25 just looked on ebay and the cheapest one to buy on their site for same phone is over £60. Mcrecycle say they will go 5% over competitors, does this apply to me? If it does I would say you owe me some more money. People out there check around before you sell to these."
"Phone was received at 10 am ,I received first email at 16:06. You state the if the phone is received that day ,you also get paid ... In this occasion you failed."
"I see more and more people are getting wise to what you are doing, about time to. TOM SIBLEY would you please leave a review again, and let people know how you got on, with the CCJ it would be helpful for other wanna be customers"
"If you think these people are going to give you what the initial quote is, then you are as stupid as I was. Remember they sell your phone on for a profit so they price they pay you (if they pay you) is going to be much much lower than the phone is worth. Sell your phone on eBay. You will get at least double what they quote. These, like all "we buy your phone" operations are all con guys and/or scam artists. Have nothing to do with them."
"GOOD ON YOU TOM SIBLEY, I hope you get what you deserve, these people are con merchants and should be made aware of the fact. I had trouble when I sold my phone, they said I had given them wrong bank details. I received an email back through Trustpilot telling me about this, so I've already sent them one review today, and told them to put it on their site, I bet they don't, or this one either"
"You tried to say I had given you the wrong bank details, I'm not a fool, so don't treat me as one. I know my details without even having to look. The only thing I did wrong was get involved with a company like yourselves. NOW PUT THAT ON YOUR REVIEWS INSTEAD OF REPLYING THROUGH TRUSTPILOT"
"Absolute rubbish idiots. Said phone was locked to Google it was set back to factory settings. Then finally said they would give me £5 from £25 for a samsung j5 2016. Saying major damage to phone too. Was in good condition when I sent it. This was all after numerous emails and 1 telephone call when they finally answered call. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!"
"I wouldn't even give you 1☆ I was told money in bank on Monday 11 after PLENTY of emails getting sent back and forth finally got my money on Wednesday 13, after reading some of these reviews am I glad I took pictures of my old phone.,there's a tip for anyone daft enough to use these people, PICTURES OF DEVICE"
"Said the home button was loose when my phone didn't even have a home button and glue was leaking, really let down badly."
"Sent in phone. I had been using it perfectly up until the day I posted it to them. Then I get an email saying the battery doesn't hold charge so they want to only pay pennies, or I have to pay to have it returned. Not sure how I was using it every day with a battery that doesn't hold charge! Avoid this company at all costs!"
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.80 based on 316 reviews