MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"GOOD ON YOU TOM SIBLEY, I hope you get what you deserve, these people are con merchants and should be made aware of the fact. I had trouble when I sold my phone, they said I had given them wrong bank details. I received an email back through Trustpilot telling me about this, so I've already sent them one review today, and told them to put it on their site, I bet they don't, or this one either"
"You tried to say I had given you the wrong bank details, I'm not a fool, so don't treat me as one. I know my details without even having to look. The only thing I did wrong was get involved with a company like yourselves. NOW PUT THAT ON YOUR REVIEWS INSTEAD OF REPLYING THROUGH TRUSTPILOT"
"Absolute rubbish idiots. Said phone was locked to Google it was set back to factory settings. Then finally said they would give me £5 from £25 for a samsung j5 2016. Saying major damage to phone too. Was in good condition when I sent it. This was all after numerous emails and 1 telephone call when they finally answered call. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!"
"I wouldn't even give you 1☆ I was told money in bank on Monday 11 after PLENTY of emails getting sent back and forth finally got my money on Wednesday 13, after reading some of these reviews am I glad I took pictures of my old phone.,there's a tip for anyone daft enough to use these people, PICTURES OF DEVICE"
"Said the home button was loose when my phone didn't even have a home button and glue was leaking, really let down badly."
"Sent in phone. I had been using it perfectly up until the day I posted it to them. Then I get an email saying the battery doesn't hold charge so they want to only pay pennies, or I have to pay to have it returned. Not sure how I was using it every day with a battery that doesn't hold charge! Avoid this company at all costs!"
"Absolute con... They said one of my phones was faulty and I know 100% it wasn't. Also reduced price on BOTH phones I sold them. I will never use them again... Certainly not to be trusted."
"I returned my phone in perfect condition then was informed that the price offered was reduced by £25 because of deep scratches on the front, which was not true at all!"
"JUST ISSUED A CCJ AGAINST THEM!! I would avoid at all costs. I am currently in the process of taking them to court and today they have had a County Court Judgement made against them. Long story short my phone got ‘lost’ in transit but because I used their postage bag they needed to make the claim through royal mail. (On their website it says any phone valued over £150 will be covered for £500, my phone was valued at £152.50) They refused to even make a claim after having a three way call with Royal Mail and after a few weeks offered me £50!! I always get through to the same person in customer services who knows nothing about anything and Adam Ullah (registered director) is never at the business or will take calls. I am currently in the process of organising enforcement officers to attend their trading address and recover my money."
"I should have read the reviews first! What an idiot, they are complete scam artists - lure you in with a good price then hold your equipment hostage by saying you should accept about 15% of their initial offer or pay them to return it to you! Crooks!"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID! HAVI G SENT AN S7 EDGE IN PERFECT CONDITION VALUED BY MC RECYCLEAT£120.00 I GET THE EMAIL IT APPARENTLY HAS DEEP SCRATCHES TO THE SCREEN AND "OTHER ISSUES". THEY NOW WANT TO ONLY OFFER £85.00 This is where they get you, I like most did not want another 7 days hassle of returning and sending itoff again to another company. To the people. That want to do deal with an honest company because I know for a fact that the my phone was not damaged AVOID also it states payment sames dayas they receive your phone it is not. TRADING STANDARDS WIL BE NOTIFIED."
"shocking! stay away . Really nice phone they said cracked screen Alec. offered £30 instead of £105 . got £35 as didn't need the hassle of court etc . Dont deal !!!!! ever"
"AVOID THIS COMPANY. Was originally offered £120 for my phone, when they received it they lowered my offer to £90 saying that there was scratches. One owner in a case, i don't think so. As it was easier i excepted the offer.They paid into my PayPal account 90 euros, this didn't equal my £90 offer. they tried to say it had been paid into a European account, if this was so i would not of got the same amount od euros as pounds. It cost me to get my money and didn't end up being the full £90 as they quoted!!! BUNCH OF CON'S DO NO USE."
"Original offer of £100 was reduced to £25. Stating there was a red glow in the background. The phone was not like this when I sent it. This was damage caused by them. Had to chase them up to get my phone returned now I have a faulty phone due to them. Absolute cowboys. Do not send your phone to them."
"I was offered an amount for my phone and following their 'testing' was offered 30 pounds less. There are no marks or stratches on the phone and it is not damaged. I have only had the phone for a few months. There is nothing wrong with the phone! I now have to pay 3-4 pounds to have the phone returned. I'm now out of pocket. This is basically a con. DO NOT USE!"
"Quite a good price initially offered, but then discounted due to a few marks on the outer case. Payment by PayPal then attracts a PayPal charge (other sites don't) so you end up with about 20% less than what they originally promised."
"fast payment excellent service"
"I posted my review prior to Christmas. Stated then don't trade with them. Sharp practice, untrustworthy they deserve to have no custom in my opinion"
"Have to echo a lot of the comments here I'm afraid. Was offered a good price so sent it in and on arrival MC Recycle claim it has serious issues including scratches and that the back is loose! This phone has had 1 owner, me. It has been kept in a leather case and was in immaculate condition. Luckily I documented the fact in case there were any issues. I have requested a return and will be contacting trading standards. Please avoid. Use a reputable company such as MusicMagpie or 02 Recycle."
"They originally quoted £125 on the website for my phone. My phone was in PERFECT condition, then when it arrived to them they said it had a sudden 'deep scratch' and 'dents' on it and would only give me £70 for it. I refused the offer and they put the offer up to £80. I refused that and said minimum I'd accept is £100 which they accepted to start with. They then said they were sending me the money, then when pressed a day or so later, they declined and said they were sending it back to me for free. This whole saga spanned across a week and I had no idea what was going on, if I was ever going to get it back or be scammed. Only from hassling them did I eventually get it back and it was in the same perfect condition I originally sent to them. My advice is to avoid this company and go with a bigger one like O2 Recycle which I have done and got the same amount of money for. I regret this entire experience. When they decided not to respond to me for a day or two, I looked around and found similar reviews."
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.92 based on 302 reviews