MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

How would you rate MCrecycle.com ?

"made use of a discarded phone"
"Was told the phone had a cracked LCD and therefore the price offered was zero after inspection. Phone did not have a cracked LCD when it left in its bubble and cardboard wrapped packaging! As it will cost £3 to get back my £5 phone it would appear I have been played a proper one!! A very clever money making scheme!"
"Happy with dealing with this company."
Tracy Tina Loucas
Verified Reviewer
"I was really sceptical about sending my phone by mail but it was practically brand new and the high streets had offered rubbish money. I was so happy and received when MCrecycle text me to say it arrived and paid me their promised price hours late. Thank you MCrecycle."
"sold my phone in good condition to the mcrecycle was paid top price and fast Really convenient"
"Condition sent was like new , no scratches as stated there was a part missing but brand new was present (spare parts given) in the package so they can place it professionally and yet it was described as a scratched back falling apart and oozing glue phone so they sliced in half the originally stated price of 50£ for recycling and offered 25£, such a waste of time and energy honestly just gift your old phone to someone ...at least you are going to be left with a nice feeling ! not felt like you're being robbed. Million % NOT RECOMMEND ! :)"
"Everything well communicated. Full payment received same day as phone received."
"Cant fault the service I was paid in full the same day they received my Ipad pro and best price on the market"
Adrian Persaud
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant service, as soon as I'd contacted them the whole service was fast and smooth and the money was in my account the day after they recieved the phone."
"Absolute Brilliant service I recycled my Iphone X excellent condition , was paid highest on comparison site Used they free special delivery bag and was paid the same day 5* all the way"
"Not even worth one star! One of the most unprofessional companies that I’ve ever dealt with. Gave me an initial quote of £153 for my iPhone 6s then only updated me when I contacted them. They said my phone had deep dents and scratches when it didn’t. They lowered their offer to £90 which I declined and asked them to return the phone to me. Two weeks later I was still waiting and I only received it back after I also complained to the comparison website that I’d found them through in the first place. They are a bunch of scammers! And I find it quite amusing that most of the positive reviews are anonymous... tells me all I need to know. Do yourselves a favour and go to a reputable company and don’t waste your time on these cowboys."
Enza Di Maria
Verified Reviewer
"Same as the others, devalued my phone and when I asked for it back I paid the fee for Ist class return. One month later I am still waiting for my phone to be returned. They initially blamed 'post office delays' for the delay. Disgusting company. They have stolen my phone!"
Chris Wingate
Unverified Reviewer
"disgusting company valued my phone at £95 then emailed me to say this was wrong that was wrong and changed it to £6.00 then had cheek to say if i didnt except they wanted £4.00 to return you dont deserve to be in buisness"
"Top recycler Paid same day on and in full for my iphone 7 plus free postage great service"
"My phone was in perfect condition. Not a single scratch or dent but was rated "deep dents and scratches" - Utter rubbish! Their free post send out only covers £50 loss so had to pay £7.30 to send, they then charge you to send the phone back to you if you don't take the offered price. Con men do not use them!"
"Same comments as others have made. Sent away a near perfect phone and the “technician” reduced the offer for “scratches and dents”."
"they are bloody scams. I have sent working note 5 and nothing wrong was with phone but they sent me the email later that it has burnt screen and some major damge to battery and blah blah. they reduced the price and then send me the money through paypal where I ended up with further reductions due to paypal fee. they are awful. Never send your phone to them. bunch of idiots"
"Was quoted £35 less than original price online once they received my phone. When I went to cancel & return my phone they upped the offer to £20 less than original. Decided to decline, paid the return postage cost & phone was back with me about a week or so later. Didn't have any problems & always had a reply when I contacted them."
"Sold my phone to mcrecycle direct I have sent the phone via special delivery they received the next day and I got paid in Full the same day evening Cant ask for more !!!"
"Sent off my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 64GB to M & C Recycle having agreed a price of £ 70.00. Shortly afterwards they sent me an email claiming that "an employee" had inspected the handset and that in was in some not up to standard but offered a reduced price of £ 30.00. I have no doubt that this is a standard ploy used by M & C Recycle aimed at defrauding their customers of the true value of their property. Offer rejected email has already been sent and will be followed by legal action if necessary."
Dear Customer

Your Samung Note 3 was 32GB not 64GB
further more your phone was in POOR condition and badly damage on the frame
Therefore it was revalued to that price .
MCrecycle.com is rated 4.35 based on 248 reviews