MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

How would you rate MCrecycle.com ?

"My phone was sent in on the 26th may,about 2 weeks later I had heard nothing so I checked my account only to be told the phone was damaged and my original quote had been reduced from £90 to £50!!.I know the phone was in excellent condition so that was a load of rubbish from the off.But for the sake of argument I accepted their offer,it is now the 11th of august and after several attempt's to get the matter resolved I am still awaiting payment!!!!.Just one big rip off..."
"Same as all the others here, sent phone in after the offer of a decent price, when they got it they ade up rubbish about the condition of it and offered me a very low price. I asked for the phone back and paid the ridiculous fee they asked - 2 months later I still dont have it back despite repeated requests."
"All was going well until i sent the phone in... ZERO correspondence! I emailed, called (it went straight through to answer machine), left a message on their Facebook page and their own page! After two weeks, they asked for proof of postage and that was the last message. I've been begging them to respond! this had gone on too long - i have finally sent them £3 to get my phone back, which was in great condition and some how now has a mark. NOT A HAPPY BUNNY"
"Sent my phone in, received an email saying they have received my phone and its worth. Heard nothing for a further 3 weeks so phoned and they told me there was a pattern lock on it(which there was) so I let them know. Then heard nothing back after a further 3 weeks only to phone and find out it already has been recycled and I don't receive anything back because the home button was 'faulty' so basically have sold my phone and not given me anything from it, as far as I'm concerned that's called stealing. Strongly recommend people to go elsewhere, scammers."
"Offer one price then change it - the phone was in excellent condition. Would not recommend. Agree with other low star posters."
"same old story good price offer then rubbish excuse for dropping the price by 75%. phone was never out of leather case and had not got a blemish on it. they said the speaker was faulty, screen had lifted and the phone was no longer waterproof. how would they know this without putting it into water. dont go near these people. they then charge you to get your phone back."
"Straightforward, no hassle like other reviews. Have recycled with them in the past and sometimes there are very small reductions but even then, its fair. Would use again."
"I used their freepost package which was sent to me fairly quickly around 2 days and sent my iPad off in perfect working condition. It's been in a case since ive had it and to be honest has rarely been used. When I tried to track my parcel the following day it said tracking was not available with this service which I thought was a bit strange. I emailed mc recycle just to check if they had received the parcek yet and i received an email couple of hours later saying it had so I was happy that they received my parcel after only 1 day. I then received an email at 6.04pm advising it had been passed to a "technician" and then at 6.08pm another email saying "there is an issue testing the product . The new price is £90 not £110. Either the condition of the product is lower than declared, or at least one of its extras are broken or missing". Luckily I took pictures of my iPad before I posted as evidence that there was not one mark on that iPad and it was in perfect working condition. If you don't accept the lower price they make you pay to have it returned. It's fraud what they are doing and I am yet to get a response to my email that I have sent. I have also tried calling the number on their website but surprise surprise no one answers. If it is not resolved I will be taking it further!"
"best recycling company they paid in full without any hassle I guess if your phone is in good nick no problems"
"My payment was way more than I expected. I'm blown away by the payment"
"Rubbish. Revised an offer from 90.00 to 00.00 because of a scratched screen"
Dear Alex

We have investigated your order to resolve the issue. The LG G5 you have sent us had a broken screen and we tried to sent your photographic evidence which you decline to receive. Therefore your order was cancelled as we do not buy broken screen LG G5 .

"Tried to rip me off by saying the phone i sent in was dented and scratched. Absolute rubbish. Offered me a much lower offer for an immaculate phone. Seller beware, avoid this company at all costs!!!!"
Dear Customer

Each phone is tested and graded based on its condition
Unfortunately your phone did not fully meet the working condition criteria therefore a revalue price was provided
Customer always have the option to decline the offer and request return of the phone.

"Great Communication all through the process, prompt payment the day phone was received at the price quoted. Beware of competitors quoting slightly better trade in prices and then finding faults to pay lower price. Five Stars *****"
"This company sucks you in with the best price for your old unit then makes out it has scratches... I returned a unit that had been in a case from new and didn’t have a mark on it and the claimed it had scratches... Very clever they only reduced my settlement by £5 but the reason I sent it to them was the price they offered... I would defiantly not get sucked in with this company. They didn’t have high reviews for customer service and I see why now... Very poor."
"My first time using M&C, I wont use again for my other phones. I sent a very good condition phone and was emailed to say the phone was tested and found to have screen scratches and case damage and dents, which it didnt. Then - reducing payment offer by 40%. I work in IT and look after all my equipment. I genuinely believe any signs of use is minor wear and tear which is accepted use as per the website. To state on the website that minor wear and tear is accepted then receive a phone exactly that and then lie as to the condition, i think is dishonest. Others may have better results, but i will be certain to use other companies to recycle my old equipment."
Dear Customer

Each phone is tested and graded based on its condition

"Very straight forward, every thing was well explained, payment made in full no arguments. Paid through Paypal"
"We was kept informed although the process, i would recommend MCrecycle to anyone ! A+++++"
"Excellent,quick and efficient service.couldnt ask for more and process was easy from start to finish"
"sent phone on wednesday, there received it thursday, got email in the afternoon to say that they had received it, then they had check it, then it had pass check, then that they would send payment soon, then received payment in full, all in the same day ,now that was great service"
"Offered a reasonable amount for my used phone (61 GBP), when it arrived they revised the offer down to 10GBP despite it being exactly as described. I then had to pay to get the phone back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
MCrecycle.com is rated 4.21 based on 269 reviews