MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

How would you rate MCrecycle.com?

Tina Carpenter
Verified Reviewer
"Do not send to them! I sent my working phone them, of a cost of £65= working phone. For it to then be re-valued at a lower price because of major damage! The were a few wear and tear marks on the rim of the phone top and bottom, not major damage. The guy 'John' states there are scratches to the screen, Well I know there wasn't when I sent it, as I took photos of what the phone looked like when I sent it away. Unless they damaged it there. They said I need to pay £3 returns, for not going with the reduced price. when on there website it says if I change my mind on sending it. I get if I changed my mind on the £65 valuation, I would get the returns charge. But doesn't state if they re-value it and decline then you have to pay for the pleasure of them trying to de-value your item and trying to rip you off! John said "that's business " wow what a bad company! Don't use them! Sell it to someone reputable! Or private sell! The 5* Are fake! It won't allow me to upload the photos I have of my phone!"
"Best recycling company sold my samsung s7 edge 32gb at highest they have honored the full price properly because my phone condition of great fast payment"
"I am very happy customer This is my third phone over a year I have recycle with mc recycle Fast payment always"
"Complete bunch of theives lost out on over £200 as they are ignoring me and have blocked my number after not paying me for my phone I have pics of all the emails sent and prove of postage"
"If I could rate this company minus stars them trust me I would. Absolutely apalling service. Constant chasing to check that the phone had arrived and then chasing on the status of it as no confirmation emails. Then came back and offered me 105 less than they had originally offered as apparently there was an unknown fault. Couldn't tell me what the fault was even though I was using the phone perfect right up until sending it to them. They couldn't give me their company registration number and told me to look on their website which I did but no company number on there. Avoid at all costs. Obviously some thieving fraudulent morons judging by the rest of the comments. Begrudgingly sent them the money to return my phone, lets see if it ever comes. Already reported to ombudsmen and will definitely reporting to police should it not be returned. Don't waste your time or energy. It's companies like this that disgrace the decent ones out there!!!! Would have loved to have used a lot stronger language in this review!!"
"Quick and easy. Paid the price quoted. No problems at all"
"Easy to use, was updated from start - when they received phone to finish - when they paid."
"It's a scam. You won't get any money and you won't get your phone back."
Elliot Watson
Unverified Reviewer
"Lowered the price by £20 because they said their is wear and tear on the speaker and camera (The product was in perfect condition) they also said it Overheats (I've used the phone consistently for 2 years without it once overheating). Avoid - they obviously knock you down by £20 just to get themselves a better deal and then charge you for a return so everybody accepts. SCAM AVOID"
Derek Streets
Verified Buyer
"Agreed price on mobile phone parcel sent received next day money in bank same day what more can you ask. No problems easy to use would highly recommend and will use again, many thanks."
"incredible speed and best price paid paid within 24 hours"
"Received the fastest payment that I have received from ANY mobile phone recycle company's. Literally I sent my phone on 08/03/2018 Royal Mail special delivery arrived 09/03/2018 was paid the same day funds in my account. Pleasure doing business."
"Found this company online but bit vary about sending my Samsung s7 edge to them the price was good So I gave it a try. To my surprise they paid me same day they paid me £15 less due to scratches on the screen But the offer was still better than other companies"
"Have Sold my iPhone 8 to mcrecyle The postage was free and got paid within 24 hours Offer better price then other recyclers Will use again"
"Do not use this company. First, they confuse you by the phone description on their website. Second, it took me two days to get hold of them to find out how to send them money to get my phone back. Third, and worst of all, they have stolen my phone charger which i left in the box and a brand new phone case, which i put in a good gesture as i thought the new owner could use (bought within the month - worth £15 from amazon!), and they had the cheek to accept my £4.40 for postage after knowingly stealing my property."
"Customer service appalling. Phone sent off and had an email saying it was unrepairable. No reply to my email when I asked what they meant by this when it was in use and working up until the day I posted it. After calling I was told that it was due to the condition and that they would either dispose of it or charge me for sending it back. Said they would email a screenshot of the phone explaining why the condition was unacceptable as it was in good condition when sent but email never received. Decided to cut my losses, feeling ripped off!"
"Ok site and they do pay. However, phone was devalued by £30 but they gave a fair reason although I think it was fair wear and tear."
"Shocking company, wish I had never bothered. No confirmation email that phone arrived. Phone devalued by £50 with no explanation. Worse yet the website values the phone £22 more than what they have offered! Appalling to say the least. Reported to financial ombudsman and complaint sent."
"I was trading my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone, it was valued slightly higher, promptly received SD envelope, got my money a day after they received my phone. Very pleased with the service. Thank you"
Christopher Flavell
Verified Reviewer
"This company have had my phone for over 3 weeks with email confirmation that it had arrived with them. Since then I've had no payment sent numerous emails and complaints can't get through on the phone and now I have had to go through the route of reporting it as stolen to get a crime number and start a civil proceeding against them. DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONES TO THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THEIVES."
MCrecycle.com is rated 4.48 based on 227 reviews