MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

How would you rate MCrecycle.com?

"m c are a good company my iphone was valued at £300 but the compare site was wrong and they re valued my phone and gave me £275 as it was not my fault,"
"Excellent quick service. Great price offered for my old phone."
"free delivery and paid well for my htc 10. would sell my other phones to them and I have recommended to my friends."
"went through them in compare and recycle as they offered the best price with good ratings. Happy with the offer amounts and would use again."
"I love how easy the process is. when i sent the item, i got a notification upon when they received and money was credited to my account in 24 hours."
"Decided to sell my iPhone 7 with minor wear to them seeing as they paid one of the highest prices. I requested a trade-pack and received a envelope 1-2 days after I got the item. I then packed the item in a box and sent it to them with the bag and prepaid label provided. Got money in bank on the same day the order arrived to them. Fast and free service and would recommend."
"Still not received payment for my phone since they confirmed receipt of it in June. Said their warehouse was broken in to and that they have to wait for insurance payout. Total nonsense. Now considering formal proceedings as have tried and tried to get the money owed to me."
Dear Customer

Please contact our support with the order to resolve the issue.

Regards
"Fast efficient service. Posting easy with pre-paid packaging. Email updates on progress of transaction. Paid well within the timescale. Only reason for not awarding 5 stars was due to the fact a service fee was taken from the original offer which wasn't much but not mentioned on the website (or must have been in VERY small print). I would definitely use this company again but be more aware of fee charges."
"Fast, efficient service"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would happily use again. Unlike other companies paid the amount promised on website. Thank you."
Daniel Thwaites
Unverified Reviewer
"Very quick and efficient service! Thank you!"
"Very prompt payment"
"Recycled my Samsung S6 edge without any problem I was informed on every step of the way via email updates"
"Great service I shipped my phone in the free post bag provided and within 3 days the money was in my account Amazing service"
Caroline Smith
Unverified Reviewer
"very fast payment paid the top price for my iphone 6 Thanks"
"The original valuation was £26, which got revised down to £10 when they received the phone. They complained about significant scratches, which were not present when I shipped the handset; the wear and tear was in line with a well maintained phone of its age. I used the original box, but I suppose it may have been damaged in transit. I was told that the phone would be recycled after 5 days if I didn't cancel the order. Sixteen days later I was informed my phone had been recycled, but the valuation had been dropped to 0, due to a 'faulty battery.' I was given no chance to dispute this second valuation. The battery had been fine when I shipped the phone."
"if i could do no stars I would. Apparently they have had a break and majority of phones stolen in july. Clearly people have been having dealings with this company since then according to other websites - sent them my phone IN JUNE - they then halved what they would offer me- i asked for my phone back- they said they wanted money for postage- i sent it.... NO PHONE OR MONEY - they have been palming me off since JULY with 'please be patient'. APPALLING COMPANY"
"Sent the phone to them in June and still not been paid.. Have chased and been given different information everytime.. Originally said not received so quoted tracking reference then they gave an excuse that the invoice wasn't enclosed.. Then they stated they had a theft from warehouse and they are waiting for insurance claim and need to call back in 2 weeks.. asked for crime reference number so i can check with Police and they refused to give it..tried again and asked to speak to manager who wasn't available and the staff didn't know when he was going to be available... asked for call back and waited a week and still nothing... chased again and still no joy.."
"Still not been paid after approximately 2 months of waiting. Was told that the phone was stolen and that they would need to wait for an insurance report first. Asked me to contact them in a month but when I did they said they are still waiting for report. They appear to be scam artists as any reputable company would have paid out anyway. Not happy at all."
"I was quoted a good price for my phone and was paid very quickly. What more could you want? Excellent service."
MCrecycle.com is rated 4.62 based on 207 reviews