MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
They will always offer a higher price then once they get your phone, they make up some story about the phone being scratched. Then they knock down the price and charge you if you want your phone returned.
Total con artists. Please read reviews before using them, so you know toexpect.
Sent phone offered £155 online, brand new condition!! Sent email will offer £77 only.. no payment after 1 week no one answers phone calls or responds to email this company is making money on free phones as they don’t pay for them (watchdog and fraud crime police number will be only way forward now) had the cheek to say I was paid when not in my bank. Stay away from this rogue fraudulent company! They are thieves ....... BAD BAD BaD
Please please please read the reviews before even considering this business!

I was given a price of £550 for an iPhone XS Max 64GB, after reading reviews I knew I was not going to get this - unfortunately I didn’t read the reviews until after I had posted the item!

The company advertises that you will receive your money the day that the phone arrives, lies! My phone was delivered and signed for at 10:15 this morning, after 8:30pm and I am still waiting on payment - not looking likely today, therefore they do not still to what they advertise which is illegal as nowhere in the terms and conditions does it state that it can be longer.

I tried emailing and calling to see what was going on, no calls were answered and no response to the emails!

Finally at around 6 o’clock this evening I received a message to say that the phone had been arrived, 5 minutes later that it had been passed to a technician for checks and then 5 minutes later, shock, a message to say that there was a problem with my trade in! They were now offering me £500 as there was an apparent scratch on the screen. Of course there was no scratch, my phone has a screen protector and case on it from day one and it was only a year old.

I accepted the £500, £50 less than originally quoted, and was advised that my payment would be processed. I accepted as it would be more hassle trying to get my phone back, I thought some money would be better than none - but looks like I’ll have no money and no phone.

Unfortunately as I have had no luck with getting in contact with the company I will be passing this over to an ombudsman and will be contacting watchdog as this should not be allowed as it looks like they are just out to scam.

Please do not make the same mistake that I did!
Fab fab fab super quick and payment was speedy many thanks
Superb service from start to finish
returned a phone in early june they sent an email to confirm recieved on 14.06.19, As of 1st August no payment recieved.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE
Dear Customer,

your phone was revalued to 0 because it was faulty and we asked you to pay the postage so that we can return the phone back to you.

kind regards,

mc
poor service, poor offer, and still ongoing avoid
Doesn't even deserve 1 star. Sent in an iPad in great condition, got offered a price not originally quoted due to damage, when there wasn't any. Still awaiting payment.
They received my MINT condition phone on 30th may now 4th June and still no payment. AVOID AT ALL COSTS COMPLETE SCAMMERS
I was ripped off in the past by this lot in the past. Still cant believe people use this company
Sent them my old phone which in my opinion was in excellent condition. Tbh it was good enough to put on Ebay but wanted the quick effortless cash. How wrong was I. The phone apparently overheats (nonsense) and is full of scratches (it's near perfect). They knocked the offer down from 90 pound to 50 pounds. Which I rejected. I now am waiting for my phone to be returned but have to pay 4 pounds to have it sent. Please don't fall for this like I did. They win and make a profit either way.
They've received the phone Friday and got email saying it's been paid £105. Still no payment rang up yesterday said they couldn't make payment Friday didn't say why .. so when I rang up yesterday said it would be in my bank yesterday still nothing !! Phoned up this morning and they're trying to say I haven't accepted the offer ! Clearly have otherwise wouldn't have an email saying it's been paid !! So they said they will transfer it to the PAYMENT DEPARTMENT ! Absolutely ridiculous !

AVOID !!
Was going to recycle my phone ,asked for pack but nothing came ,emailed them and was told that pack was in post and I should receive it within a day or so , nothing appeared. I have since chosen a different company to recycle my phone with .
I would just like to ask you, do you write the5☆ reviews yourself? I cannot believe that 68.40% 5☆ reviews sure true, only 24.76% 1☆ I certainly think this is a load of RUBBISH, I do wish Tom Sibley would get back and let people know how he got on with his CCJ I wish him GOOD LOOK in all that he does with you. I notice you didn't reply to me about the price you paid me and price I could have received elsewhere.
Paid top price for my phone
Fast service
I sold my phone to these morons, for £25 just looked on ebay and the cheapest one to buy on their site for same phone is over £60. Mcrecycle say they will go 5% over competitors, does this apply to me? If it does I would say you owe me some more money. People out there check around before you sell to these.
Phone was received at 10 am ,I received first email at 16:06.
You state the if the phone is received that day ,you also get paid ...
In this occasion you failed.
I see more and more people are getting wise to what you are doing, about time to. TOM SIBLEY would you please leave a review again, and let people know how you got on, with the CCJ it would be helpful for other wanna be customers
If you think these people are going to give you what the initial quote is, then you are as stupid as I was. Remember they sell your phone on for a profit so they price they pay you (if they pay you) is going to be much much lower than the phone is worth. Sell your phone on eBay. You will get at least double what they quote. These, like all "we buy your phone" operations are all con guys and/or scam artists. Have nothing to do with them.
GOOD ON YOU TOM SIBLEY, I hope you get what you deserve, these people are con merchants and should be made aware of the fact. I had trouble when I sold my phone, they said I had given them wrong bank details. I received an email back through Trustpilot telling me about this, so I've already sent them one review today, and told them to put it on their site, I bet they don't, or this one either
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.78 based on 321 reviews