MCrecycle.com Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend MCrecycle.com

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Sent my phone on Thursday and got paid on Friday at the amount quoted = great service!"
"I sent a Samsung S7 Edge 32Gb which was worth £147 and has been in a case for the last 2 years so full functional and with no damage. I received an email stating that due to the condition of my item they will offer £70. I paid the £3 to have it returned and used an alternate site which offered £142 for a 'working' phone without hassle. The terrible reviews about this company are well founded."
"If no could give this company zero I would. Sent phone to them in pristine condition (sent wrapped in bubble wrap and in a phone box). Original quote was £125. Received an email to say back was lifting off and there was major problems with the screen. New offer of £70 received. Called and explained that phone was sent in perfect condition. Received new offer of £85. AVOID THIS COMPANY, TOTAL RIP-OFF MERCHANTS."
"Rubbish: sent them a 2 month old iphone from apple, not a thing wrong with it: reduced the offer from £140 to £95! Con artists, getting my phone returned: reviews are correct; stay away from this lot: Phone 6 128GB (part of the trade-in #357376"
"Somehow the phone developed 'scratches' between me sending it and MC Recycle receiving the phone. Even though i sent it in bubble wrap and it had a screen protector on the phone since i purchased it. Seems they are doing this to a lot of customers to knock money off. £50 was deducted from my original offer."
"Still awaiting payment, no response to my original email. Now considering raising the matter with the police"
"Never received payment. My phone was still in box excellent condition. I've emailed and rang but no answer and still no payment"
"This was the third phone I traded in an easy stress-free fast transaction. Would recommend. Thanks Guys !"
"Meh - send out a package fairly well, but then claim damage that isn't there to drop the price, or charge you to return it. Not great, and wouldn't use again."
"My phone was sent in on the 26th may,about 2 weeks later I had heard nothing so I checked my account only to be told the phone was damaged and my original quote had been reduced from £90 to £50!!.I know the phone was in excellent condition so that was a load of rubbish from the off.But for the sake of argument I accepted their offer,it is now the 11th of august and after several attempt's to get the matter resolved I am still awaiting payment!!!!.Just one big rip off..."
"Same as all the others here, sent phone in after the offer of a decent price, when they got it they ade up rubbish about the condition of it and offered me a very low price. I asked for the phone back and paid the ridiculous fee they asked - 2 months later I still dont have it back despite repeated requests."
"All was going well until i sent the phone in... ZERO correspondence! I emailed, called (it went straight through to answer machine), left a message on their Facebook page and their own page! After two weeks, they asked for proof of postage and that was the last message. I've been begging them to respond! this had gone on too long - i have finally sent them £3 to get my phone back, which was in great condition and some how now has a mark. NOT A HAPPY BUNNY"
"Sent my phone in, received an email saying they have received my phone and its worth. Heard nothing for a further 3 weeks so phoned and they told me there was a pattern lock on it(which there was) so I let them know. Then heard nothing back after a further 3 weeks only to phone and find out it already has been recycled and I don't receive anything back because the home button was 'faulty' so basically have sold my phone and not given me anything from it, as far as I'm concerned that's called stealing. Strongly recommend people to go elsewhere, scammers."
"Offer one price then change it - the phone was in excellent condition. Would not recommend. Agree with other low star posters."
"same old story good price offer then rubbish excuse for dropping the price by 75%. phone was never out of leather case and had not got a blemish on it. they said the speaker was faulty, screen had lifted and the phone was no longer waterproof. how would they know this without putting it into water. dont go near these people. they then charge you to get your phone back."
"Straightforward, no hassle like other reviews. Have recycled with them in the past and sometimes there are very small reductions but even then, its fair. Would use again."
"I used their freepost package which was sent to me fairly quickly around 2 days and sent my iPad off in perfect working condition. It's been in a case since ive had it and to be honest has rarely been used. When I tried to track my parcel the following day it said tracking was not available with this service which I thought was a bit strange. I emailed mc recycle just to check if they had received the parcek yet and i received an email couple of hours later saying it had so I was happy that they received my parcel after only 1 day. I then received an email at 6.04pm advising it had been passed to a "technician" and then at 6.08pm another email saying "there is an issue testing the product . The new price is £90 not £110. Either the condition of the product is lower than declared, or at least one of its extras are broken or missing". Luckily I took pictures of my iPad before I posted as evidence that there was not one mark on that iPad and it was in perfect working condition. If you don't accept the lower price they make you pay to have it returned. It's fraud what they are doing and I am yet to get a response to my email that I have sent. I have also tried calling the number on their website but surprise surprise no one answers. If it is not resolved I will be taking it further!"
"best recycling company they paid in full without any hassle I guess if your phone is in good nick no problems"
"My payment was way more than I expected. I'm blown away by the payment"
"Rubbish. Revised an offer from 90.00 to 00.00 because of a scratched screen"
Dear Alex

We have investigated your order to resolve the issue. The LG G5 you have sent us had a broken screen and we tried to sent your photographic evidence which you decline to receive. Therefore your order was cancelled as we do not buy broken screen LG G5 .

MCrecycle.com is rated 4.14 based on 278 reviews