Lyst Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyst
Read Lyst Reviews

customercare@lyst.com

Tell us how Lyst made you happy
I ordered Vince Camuto boots through Lyst. Received in 4 days! Love the boots. Exactly as pictured. Will use Lyst in the future. Happy shopping! Chris
Hey - Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear you're able to find the Vince Camuto boots that you've been looking for. Happy shopping! - Lyst
Non ha risposto al mio quesito ma è stato veloce e chiaro
Hey there - Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Have a lovely day! -Lyst
Best service:))
Hey there - thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Have a great day! -Lyst
Chris was outstanding and very helpful and quick.
Hello there, Thanks for your review. We're pleased that Chris was able to assist you with your query. Have a great day - Lyst
He was very helpful. Thank you
Hey there, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that we're able to help you with your query. Have a nice day - Lyst
Great communication and customer service
Good service
Hi there - Thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Happy shopping! -Lyst
I tried to make my first purchase on Lyst and unfortunately the item I tried to buy was back ordered everywhere. The customer service I received was amazing! I was contacted promptly that my order would not be able to arrive in the time frame I needed it by and a refund was issued quickly. I even received a follow up to make sure everything went okay. The whole experience made me happy and I will be buying from them in the future!
Hey - Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that our team was able to help you here. Have a great day! -Lyst
I need buy one 40,5(7) for me but I didnt find it İs it possible and sent turkey pls give info for me
Hey there - thanks for the 5-star review! A member of our team has reached out to you to assist you with this. Have a great day! -Lyst
Customer service team are the best ✅
Hey there - Thanks for your kind words. This means a lot to us. Enjoy your day! Lyst
Reply quickly, care about the customer
Hey there, we love to hear we were able to help. Customer trust is our priority. Have a fantastic day. Lyst
Quick and consistent support.
Hi there - thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that we were able to help you. Have a great day! -Lyst
Rep took the time to look into the issue and resolved it in timely manner even though the systems were not working. Very nice job in explains what the issue was.
Hey - Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Happy shopping! -Lyst
Customer Service is top notch! Thank you Ruth for all your help!! :)
Hey there - thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that Ruth was able to help you here. Happy shopping! -Lyst
Todo bien
Hi Sergio - Thank you for the 5-star review! Happy shopping! -Lyst
Lyst has finally replied to my email. Yay! Thank you so very much. I hope you could finally solve my problem; ship and deliver the item to the Philippines. Please Help.
Hi Sochie - Thank you for the 5-star review! Just to clarify, Lyst is the definitive fashion shopping platform. As a search platform, we don’t stock or commercialise items, but our website and app will help you find what you’re looking for. Please make sure that you have selected your delivery country by using the drop-down list. A member of our Customer Care has reached out to assist you further. Have a great day! -Lyst
Awesome customer service
Hi there - Thanks for the wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Happy shopping! -Lyst
I'm looking for a particular item, its not in stock. Lyst constantly updates you about what you're looking for. I really appreciate that guy's, good job!
Hey - Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear you're able to find the item that you've been looking for. Happy shopping! - Lyst
It was my pleasure to deal with you for the first time and will do business with you in the near future Regards
I would like to thank the site lyst.com, and in particular the support representative Bruno, for his help in solving the problem with vitkac.com. Thanks to Bruno, vitkac.com representatives contacted me and helped me deal with the situation. From previous reviews, I know that the support service of vitkac.com takes a very long time to respond to their customers. Some wrote that the site vitkac.com no support.
Hey Dmitriy - Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that Bruno was able to help you here. Have a great day! -Lyst
Lyst is rated 3.94 based on 1,254 reviews