Lyst Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyst
Read Lyst Reviews

customercare@lyst.com

Tell us how Lyst made you happy
Easy to find great items Great prices Make good use of refining your search
bonsoir Mr ou Mme kan j aurais ma commende svp ?
I would tell friends about it but not recommend them because of the high price but I don't worry about price because I have money.
Hi Micheal, It's great to hear from you! To explain, Lyst works with retailers all over the globe to bring you a wide range of products and brands. We have items to suit any budget, ranging from high street retailers to top designers. You can use the search tool at the top of the page to find your favourite retailer/designer or simply search for a particular item (i.e blue shirt) and we will provide you with a range of options. Please be assured that the prices are set by the retailers directly and items are sold at the same prices shown on their own websites. If you need any help with your next purchase please do not hesitate to contact me at customercare@lyst.com and I will be happy to assist. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! All the best, Benedict
Hi have recently purchased 4 Items via the web site,at present have not received them yet .......awaiting with bated breath. Overall very satisfied . Philip
Quick & easy order online.
Glad you helped me find that last boot is my size. It was delivered through MrPorter with incredible followup customer service.
They delayed a few business days after they received my order. But overall it was good.
Good site with lots of choice. Prompt response from affiliated store when there was an issue. Quick delivery. Would use again.
I didn't get any shipping/tracking information in regards to my purchase and I'm still waiting for it. It says DHL 3-5 days but did specify when my item was shipped out.
Amazing
Packaging and shipment speed was great! My shoe was exactly what i expected and no damages whatsoever.
The dress is very well made with higher end fabric. Delivery only took four days. I gave it 4 stars because it did have a snag but not enough to return it.
Found exactly what I was looking for, and it was shipped to me super fast!
Easy to find and wide va
This coat is very well made, beautiful and warm. My only complaint is that it is not grey. It is black with a light sheen that shows in the light. I'm keeping it but I do wish it looked more like the pictures. I live in Boston and this is warm enough for the awful weather. The fur trim is beautiful. The cuffs and pockets are lined with fleece.
Was not told that I would have to pay US customs
I love Lyst, blurs the lines of high fashion magazine, personal shoppeer and online retailer.
Lyst was very easy to use, and I'm pleased with my purchase. I received the blouse I ordered in 1 day, much sooner than expected. My only negative comment is that before I purchased the blouse, I checked the designer's (Joie) return policies to confirm that my purchase was returnable. Nothing on Lyst's site or on the purchase or shipping confirmations I received from Lyst or Joie indicated that the blouse was a final sale item. However, the packing slip included in the package said "final sale". That is completely inappropriate. If the blouse was, in fact, a final sale item, Lyst and the designers need to make this very evident on all of the documentation online and in emails.
Nice fast shipping. Thanks!
Love this dress from the moment I saw it, but didn't pull the trigger fast enough to get the right size. I ended up getting the large and unfortunately its just too big. It definitely fits a bit bigger and not true to size. I am 5'4" curvy, usually wear a size 8 or 10, DD bust and have a long torso and shorter legs. The center was really loose and the ruching fell at the largest parts of my hips instead of the top half like shown on the model. I will say it is extremely flattering on the backside. Many compliments from friends and fiance when I tried it on for them to get opinions. I will search to try & find a medium or hopefully see if my tailor can help make the fit more flattering. I'm not giving up yet! Its way too cute.
Hi Lindsay, Thank you for your feedback. We happy to hear that you really loved that dress and hope that you have found a solution to get the perfect fitting. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if we can help you further. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Marina Lyst Customer Care
Lyst is rated 3.94 based on 1,291 reviews