Lyst Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyst
Read Lyst Reviews

customercare@lyst.com

Tell us how Lyst made you happy
Arrived very quickly, good quality Bit disappointed with overall packaging - thought it may have come in a box?
Hi Niki, Thank you for your email and your recent order with us. To explain, Lyst works with accredited retailers all over the world in order to offer a wide range of products to our customers. These are the same products you see on their own site and all orders are fulfilled, processed and packaged directly by the retailer themselves. I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment and I thank you for your feedback. Please be assured I have passed your comments onto the relevant teams for their information. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Enjoy the rest of your week. Best wishes, Benedict
I thought the website was great and good value for money on top brands
Haven't received my order yet , but the app is great they have a much wider range of products and unlike other places they actually have the sizes of clothing that I am after.
Efficient and informative
Very satisfied with the prompt responce of customer service, and the correct and fast delivery.
Dress was nice, exactly like photo.
The earrings are stunning however they look way smaller than it was shown on the website pictures
Easy to use website with a great variety of products
Enjoy Lyst and the many options, brands and products available.
Alot of good brands and some good prices aswel
My favorite place to go to see what my options are. Love when the item I'm looking for happens to be on sale somewhere and sometimes I find options I wasn't even looking for or aware of. Love the sale & back in stock alerts.
Very impressed with the speed with which the goods arrived, but returning them was more difficult to organize. Had to call Hong Kong, who sent me an email about returning them via DHL which I found too difficult and had to ring DHL to get a pick up time.
Hi Mary, Thanks for getting in touch. I’m so sorry to hear you have had difficulty returning your order and I thank you for making us aware. I can confirm the retailer you made your purchase with offers free returns and this process should have been straight forward. Please accept my sincere apologies that this was not the case. I’m pleased to hear you have now been able to organise the return and can assure you that I have passed your comments onto the relevant teams here for their information. If you have any further questions or would like to discuss the matter further please do not hesitate to contact me directly on customercare@lyst.com and I will be happy to help. All the best, Benedict
The only downside to Lyst is the long shipping and order processing time. Other than that, the site was easy to navigate and their clothes are enjoyable.
Order confirmation came fast from Lyst and Stella
nice work
Makes it easier to find clothing and shoes.
The customer service was brilliant ! A big plus for this!
There is a definite problem with your order history. First, I have nothing in my history, I click on order history and your sad face icon tells me I haven't purchased anything yet :(. But thing is, I have in fact placed two orders. Both were from the retailer YOOX. But since I didn't 'register' with them as I was redirected there by LYST, they too have zero record of my two purchases in their order history for me. I had to phone them and thankfully they had me on their computer but not on their site. I don't understand how you can have a shopping website that has no order history if you are redirected to a different retailer's store and not from you site's inventory. The history record should still be there and it should be easier to find. Also, It was difficult to navigate or to find my account info. Always Keep it simple, put "your account" somewhere in the side bar. It took me a long time to realize my account info was on the very top of the side bar. I thought it was just there to let me know it's me and I'm logged on. Here's another thing you can do that "revolve" a shopping sight I found by accident does. Listed Underneath each clothing item are the sizes that are still available. It's a huge time saver. As far as recommending you to a friend, I would definitely recommend your site. It's good in many ways. It could be great with just a little tech improvements. Navigation is as important as the amazing resources you provide. That's your strongest area. Tech could improve.
Hi Laura, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I'm very sorry to hear that you were unable to view your order history details in your account. Our order history page is currently undergoing improvements and I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your feedback regarding site navigation it is really helpful and much appreciated. Please be assured I have passed your comments onto our engineers for their information. If you do have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly on customercare@lyst.com and I'll be happy to help. Have a great weekend! Best Wishes, Benedict
Very user friendly
Great website with wide variety.
Lyst is rated 3.94 based on 1,287 reviews