Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy

"Had Lynx Security put in my CCTV and security alarm they done a great job from start to finish. They were on time on both days their were here and cleaned up afterwards. They stayed until I was happy with the job and understood how it all work. I would recommend them."
"Reliable, Honest and Highly Professional"
"Great,quick service and reasonably priced product that works well"
"Install guys very good and professional. But knowledge of the software could be better as resulted us doing own research and getting own IT guy in to setup at cost. Which I would have hoped not to do. Overall the system is good and what we where looking for."
Dear Mr Irwin,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, as customer feedback is very important to us. Whilst our engineers are proficient in our product software and will always try their very best to help, challenges can arise between the CCTV equipment and customers' individual IT network/configurations. For this reason, we always advise within the quotation that it is the customer’s responsibility to provide networking and IT support.
"I had been intending to contact your company for some time and a burglary next door prompted me to get a quote and request the "impossible" - an installation at short notice. The quotation was good value and the work was done in very good time. Your installer was friendly and knowledgeable and worked so that we felt ours was a "bespoke" system. All contacts with staff at Lynx have been good. Thank you"
"Totally professional service, everything was explained perfectly, workmanship was first class and the engineer was really friendly. We would recommend this company to friends."
"Good value, fast response. The engineer (Peter) was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Very satisfied with my Lynx experience!"
"Apart from a slight glitch with a phone number which could have been my fault, and it was corrected quickly without fuss, the installation went absolutely fine and was quick."
"Absolute dream to deal with from start to finish. The engineer very clean and tidy. System up and running within one and half days."
"Very happy with product, price, service and expertise - would recommend."
"Recently had Intruder Alarm System installed. All aspects of servisce very professional - from initial quotation visit to installation and explanation of use of system. Pets have always been an issue with system previously installed, but moden wireless systems and controllers have allowed a workable solution without compromising secutity. Very pleased."
"Friendly staff who discussed with me my requirements and detailed what they could offer. Installation carried out professionally with no issues, installer was friendly and ensured all mess was tidied up. I would recommend Lynx to friends and family."
"Everything thing was explained in detail and options provided so that I could decide which way to go."
"First of all Lynx customer service was great sorted out everything I was looking for to upgrade my alarm system and kept me well updated. The fitters were friendly and professional and carried out a very neat job also they take plenty of time to explain how things work. The quality of Lynx equipment is very good overall I am very pleased with Lynx service."
"Very professional and helpful. Took the time to advise and provide exactly what I required. Was very impressed with ALL the team involved from start to finish!"
"The operative sent to install our new alarm system was on time, very polite, explained everything very clearly and confirmed our personal preferences as he went along. He was clean, tidy and also helped the chimney sweep with our chimney repair while he was here!"
"we had our outdated cctv system replaced for a new modern system. peter the engineer did a very neat and professional job with fitting everything and explaining how the new system works. would definitely use Lynx security for any future installations."
"Lynx provided us with a friendly, efficient service. We are very pleased."
"Keeping to the time arranged, no delays. Also the person who came out was pleasant, helpful and very efficient at getting the job done."
"The 2 team members who turned up on the day were exactly on time. They were respectful of both us and our property and explained fully what they intended to do. They then carried out the work as explained. They cleaned up well after themselves. The installation was exactly what we expected and unobtrusive and installed where we had agreed. They fully demonstrated the system and did not leave until we were happy with operating it. We would not hesitate to recommend the company."
Lynx Security is rated 4.93 based on 174 reviews