Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy

"Very professional and helpful. Took the time to advise and provide exactly what I required. Was very impressed with ALL the team involved from start to finish!"
"The operative sent to install our new alarm system was on time, very polite, explained everything very clearly and confirmed our personal preferences as he went along. He was clean, tidy and also helped the chimney sweep with our chimney repair while he was here!"
"we had our outdated cctv system replaced for a new modern system. peter the engineer did a very neat and professional job with fitting everything and explaining how the new system works. would definitely use Lynx security for any future installations."
"Lynx provided us with a friendly, efficient service. We are very pleased."
"Keeping to the time arranged, no delays. Also the person who came out was pleasant, helpful and very efficient at getting the job done."
"The 2 team members who turned up on the day were exactly on time. They were respectful of both us and our property and explained fully what they intended to do. They then carried out the work as explained. They cleaned up well after themselves. The installation was exactly what we expected and unobtrusive and installed where we had agreed. They fully demonstrated the system and did not leave until we were happy with operating it. We would not hesitate to recommend the company."
"The salesmen who visited was very professional and happy to stay for as long as we need to explain the various options to us. The engineer subsequently fitted the system with the minimum of fuss (and mess) and stayed for as long as it took for us to understand how the system works."
"A business is only as good as its staff. Not a worry for Lynx. Estimation, installation, servicing and contact with the office all faultless as is the equipment installed."
"The engineer was extremely helpful (patient with the dog wanting a fuss) , he was polite, respectful, and explained everything to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Lynx."
"The job was very professionally carried out. The installation engineers were highly experienced and made me feel confident that the alarm was correctly configured. I genuinely recommend this company."
"Be cautious of very short warranty and limited value of annual servicing. We have had a Lynx alarm for the last three years and paid for a service each year. Shortly after our last service the system has developed a known fault on one of the sensors. This exposed the very limited warranty and high cost of annual service with no real benefits to customers. I am loathed to write this poor feedback, but having given the company a chance to do the right thing they were curt on the phone and inflexible. In short, while our installation experience was good, there is no value in getting the system serviced and future customers should ask for an extended warranty period."
Dear Mr Newsham,

I am sorry you felt you needed to give a negative review.

As you have mentioned the system is over 3 years old so is well out of any warranty period. The system was inspected on the 17th of May and the fault was reported on the 14th of August. A visit was arranged for an engineer to attend the same day. As the engineer explained to you he has only seen this type of fault once before. Please accept my apologies if you felt our response was curt and inflexible.
"Clean job friendly staff excellent service"
"The Service received from the initial phone call to inquire about your products to the installation , plus a telephone call we made to clear the memory on the system have been excellent you not only promise to do well but you deliver. Continue on the same principles and your business will grow even further."
"From the initial survey through removal of an old system & installation of a new system I found Lynx Security were efficient & professional. All appointments were kept to the agreed times."
"I found them very professional and helpful throughout the whole process of getting our alarm system installed"
"A first class job."
"Very good service and customer aftercare. We've had our system fitted back in May. After few weeks we wanted to tweak the system to our needs. Lynx was brilliant. The engineer arrived as agreed and modified the zones and settings for us FOC. We are very happy with our system and we'll be installing smoke detectors to our property in near future."
"Lynx fitted my alarm 14 months ago and I left a 5 star review at the time. They came and serviced the system a couple of months ago and replaced all the batteries, again very reasonably priced service and engineer came on time and gave great service. Recently I had a couple of false alarms on the system and the panel sounder was not working correctly, something was obviously wrong. I called Lynx at 8am, got a callback from on call engineer within 5 mins, another call from the office within 30 mins who arranged an engineer visit same day. Turns out the panel had developed a fault that meant it had to be replaced completely. Lynx were great, without any hassle they installed a new alarm panel, and despite it being just out of manufacturer warranty period it was done free of charge as they felt it shouldn't have developed a fault (I agree!). So from first reporting a fault, Lynx had attended site, diagnosed the fault, installed new alarm, set it up and left everything working within 6 hrs. Brilliant. This really is a great company that looks after its' customers. I will not look anywhere else for my security needs and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else. If you're looking for a reliable, trustworthy and customer focused security company, you've found it!"
"The gentleman, who fitted the alarm, was really very helpful and left the house very clean and tidy. The service was excellent and I would recommend Lynx Security without any hesitation."
"just moved into our new house,so decided to look into an alarm system. lynx did a survey agreed a price and installation went as they explained. Would recommend them."
Lynx Security is rated 4.93 based on 160 reviews