Lynx Security Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lynx Security

Tell us how Lynx Security made you happy

"Too expensive and the system failed and intermittently alarm going off after two years of warranty period, we called an engineer to check it and we were charged around £100 for that, even after that in few weeks time the alarm started going off intermittently, after a fight they sent out an engineer to look into it for free, and they changed the some control in the main alarm again charged me around £160 saying we haven't charged for the engineer visit, but charged for the control which is not included in the warranty, I trusted the company by going through the reviews in the site, but not at all happy with the system, un realistic and too expensive. Now when I questioned that, I was told that we can take out the newly installed control, but if the system goes off again, I have to call the engineer which will again cost me fortune, so far I have spent around £900, still very unhappy with the system and the company."
I am sorry that you are unhappy and feel that you need to leave a negative review.

The alarm system is over 3 years old and out of its warranty period. Our engineer was able to reset the fault on the annual inspection and when the fault returned over 2 months later we replaced the unit for you.

When you then changed your mind we offered to return and reinstall your original unit but made you aware that we could not guarantee the reliability of it. You have since paid for the new unit.

The £900.00 you have mentioned is for the comprehensive alarm installation, 3 years maintenance and replacement batteries and the new unit.
"From our first call to installation we were provided with an excellent service and were left with the feeling that our custom was truly valued."
"The Engineer was very friendly and gave me time to answer the door. I was not feeling too good and so it took me a while to get up and open the door. He was very understanding and let me clear out the furniture where necessary. I like the fact that he did a proper Alarm test by letting all the buzzers go through the proper time lapse. We had a good chat about houses and garages and how people use them nowadays and he was happy to answer a quick question I had about our Smoke Alarm system (not Lynx). Friendly, efficient, helpful - a decent guy. Deserves a good pay rise at review time! Thank you."
"We are very happy with Lynx Security from start to finish they were absolutely professional and reliable. The engineer did an amazing job despite challenges with our custom built wardrobes and the alarm is great. Can't recommend the team at Lynx highly enough."
"Lynx came and assessed what sort of Security System we needed, gave us a quote which we agreed to. Fitting was done very soon and without hassle or mess. We are happy with the system and back up"
"Lynx went out of their way to ensure that both they and I fully understood what was really going to work for us. No hard sell just a good honest conversation about ours requirements. Excellent fitting of the system and the engineer did not leave till we were all sure that everything was working and we knew how to operate the system. If I were to buy another alarm system in the future I would definitely use Lynx again."
"First class service. Friendly and professional at reasonable prices. Highly recommended"
"Excellent work, friendly engineer who cleaned up after himself"
"A quick response to our call, and subsequent replacement and upgrade of our system, together with good advice and explanation of of all possible alternatives helped us to choose Lynx. No mess and neatly installed at a good price. Well done!"
"A very professional company, I’ve had both CCTV and a Burgalar Alarm fitted by Lynx, from quotation to fitting everything is well documented and explained. All Enineers and support staff I’ve dealt with have been knowledgable and polite. Lynx are are a pleasure to do business with and always punctual."
"Good service, engineer very efficient and all does what it says on the tin."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Competitive pricing. Very professional from survey to installation ."
"Good efficient service and helpful staff."
"Completed installation on time without any problems. Cctv quality excellent."
"Having dealt with Lynx for over 20 years with no problems at our last house. We had no hesitation in fitting a new system at our new address."
"Fantastic service from initial enquiry to actual delivery of my new alarm system. A very honest and reliable company to deal with. The engineer on the day was smart and very clean. Work was completed in a timely manner and was left clean and tidy when the job was finished. A detailed walkthrough of the system was done after the install. Overall, very happy. I would highly recommend Lynx Security."
"A very helpful engineer very polite great product easy to use would recommend lynx to my friends thank you."
"I have find Lynx security, to been helpful and will to carry out what the customer wants. I would rate then a 110%."
"Great service. fast response to my enquiry and provided cost effective solution. Quick turn around re installation. Highly recommended."
"Installation was carried out extremely good and all areas left spotlessly clean after works completed."
Lynx Security is rated 4.93 based on 174 reviews