Lyndale Property Management Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lyndale Property Management

contactus@lyndale-property.com

2 Church Street,

Tell us how Lyndale Property Management made you happy

"This company may be good with landlords if these reviews are to be believed(!!) but they're dreadful with tenants. Unprofessional, poorly educated, failed to help out with difficult landlords, slow to sort out repairs and did not secure my deposit as required by law. Would not recommend to anyone - avoid at all costs!!"
"Lyndale property take all the stress out of being a landlord! They offer a well run, highly professional service while still maintaining that personal touch. After having bad experiences with other letting agents it was such a relief to find one that I've now got 100 per cent confidence in. Well done all, keep up the good work!"
"After using various larger property management companies, it was so much better to use a company where you could speak to the organ grinder and not a load of monkeys! Being a smaller organisation proved to be more efficient, than my past experiences. Lyn is local and knows the area and the people very well, which has helped smooth the experience of being a landlord."
"I have been using the services of Lyndale Property Management to let my properties for the past 8 years. In this time I have always found them to be very professional and efficient company. I would recommend Lynette and her team to any Landlord looking for a reputable Letting Agent to look after their investments. Mark G."
"I have used this Company recently as a Landlord and have found them very friendly and helpful and would definetly use them again."
"Lynette and staff very proffessional, yet down to earth. Never had any issues with them. They are very promt and deal with problems efficiently. Never been without a tenent. As soon as one moves out, another is found by lyndale property management straight away and moves in. Any concerns with property, such as maintenance sorted quickly. Peace of mind for me as a landlady. Would definitely recommend. Have a friend who also uses Lyndale and is very happy as well. Lowri."
"A very efficient organisation.. Always immediate notification if a problem needs resolving.. The apartment is looked after with regular visits if a tenant has left.. In my case two New tenants have been quickly found.. I deal with two other letting agencies in England and I find Lyndale Properties in Merthyr The best.. I would have no problem with recommending them to others.."
"I used the services of Lyndale Property Management to help me find a suitable tenant for my property, I found them very professional, efficient and competent and their knowledge on the rental market was superb with very flexible arrangements in meeting myself and husband to look around our property. We would highly recommend Lyndale Property Management to any prospective landlords."
"we rented your first house through Lyndale who was great to work with. Very patient and knowledgeable, and she always had time for me when I had questions or concerns about the process. I’d highly recommend Lyndale"
"Brilliant service, helpful team, great advice. Would 100% use again. Thanks for the help. John."
"Excellent service and professionalism by Lyndale.. Lyndale was sincere and helpful from beginning to end. Just the type of person you need when looking for your first home. She was flexible with timings and availability when I requested to visit the property at the weekend. She gave us her honest view and which helped us taking informative decision. Would definitely recommend."
"Lyndale-Property.com are very competent and professional whether it be full management or tenant find and having used their services over the past few years we would recommend them without any hesitation."
Thank you for choosing Lyndale Property Management Linda, we enjoy looking after your properties.
"I'm so happy with my new house, thanks for helping me find it! I will definitely use Lyndale Property again."
You are welcome, we're sure you'll be very happy there!
"Over the years I have had a superb professional service and trouble free multiple letting experiences from Lyndale Property Management and would not hesitate recommending to prospective landlords"
Thanks for the kind words Steven, and thanks for the chocolates you sent for the team, it's a pleasure working with you.
"Thank you for all your help in finding a tenant for my property, fast and pleasant process. I'd recommend to other landlords."
Great working with you David, we look forward to managing your property going forward.
Lyndale Property Management is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews