Lyndale Property Management Reviews

Read Lyndale Property Management Reviews

contactus@lyndale-property.com

2 Church Street,

Tell us how Lyndale Property Management made you happy
Been with Lyndale over 3 years and what a brilliant company they are, no problems to big or small and always there to sort any issues! Would very highly recommend!
For anyone looking for a reliable trustworthy hard working agent to look after your property! Look no further .
Lynette is a professional, working all hours god sends making sure the landlord and tenants are both looked after.

They offer the best rates on the market.

Thanks Lynnette.
Lyndale has been managing my property for 10 years. Living in Australia, I can’t fault Lyn and her team; they are always responsive, and have been excellent in finding and vetting long term tenants.
Lyndale Property Management provide a professional first class service and are always very responsive and happy to help. I am grateful to Lyn and her team for the service provided over the years and am very happy with this. I would recommend Lyndale Property Management to any prospective landlords.
Couldn’t have chosen a better letting company, really welcoming and friendly, any problems are dealt with straight away.
As a first time landlord I couldn’t have chosen a better letting company. Lyn & her team were excellent in all areas, brilliant at keeping me updated on what needed to be done next etc. Very professional at all times. Thank you
Lyndale have been managing my property portfolio for 10 years and in this time have turned it around from short term lets with many voids to long term tenants with very few voids. I have been very happy with their service and assume my tenants have as many have been renting for years now. A big thank you to Lyn and the team for all your help over the years!!
As a landlord, they were extremely helpful and took the pressure and stress off me in trying to find an appropriate tenant . Any problems are delt with promptly and professionally, definitely recommend them.
been with Lyndale for 8 years and have always had friendly and professional help
They are a friendly and helpful bunch and take all the hassle out of letting my property and are highly recommended to anyone
Had a property with lyndale for nearly 4 years now. Always had fantastic service and always willing to help whatever the problem! Would 100% recommend anyone thinking of using them
great service and a very professional service.
You can trust everyone at Lyndales.
I have used Lyndale Property Management for quite a few years and can not recommend them highly enough.
We have built up a good working relationship and would recommend them to anyone wish to hand over the management of their portfolio.
I have rented through Lyndale Property Management for over 5 years and the staff are professional and very efficient as any repairs reported they make sure the contractors are there within a day, I have even had them there on the same day which I am very grateful for.

My own family do not live in the area and therefore this gives them peace of mind to know that both the landlord and staff make sure that I am safe and happy in my home.
We had our current property through Lyndale Property management over a year ago now. From start to finish we have had so much help. Nothing is too much trouble and everything is dealt with professionally. I would highly recommend the company and the staff are amazing. It is nice to feel settled in a home that we found because of Lyndale. 5 stars do not do them justice.
Been renting off lyndale for 2 years now and never had a problem, all pleasant experiences and very helpful with anything you need to know.
Very efficient, helpful, friendly and quick to respond to any queries. I can't complain and would definitely recommend.
Lyndale Property Management have provided excellent customer service throughout, with friendly and professional staff that are welcoming and supportive. All queries are dealt with efficiently and I would highly recommend without any hesitation!
Lyndale Property Management have been acting as my Agent managing my 8 properties since 2008 and we have a very good working relationship as they are very professional and friendly, they also go the extra mile not just for myself but for all my tenants and when one of my properties recently became available a new tenant was already in line waiting to move in before the last one vacated, which I must say was very rewarding as we had no rent loss at all.
We have been tenants with Lyndale Property Management for 8 years and have always found them to be very professional and if we report any problems or repairs they are rectified very quickly.

I have no hesitation in recommending this Company to any prospective tenants or landlords looking for a good Agent.
Lyndale Property Management is rated 4.90 based on 42 reviews